[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 163

4660 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by ArtemisD610:

Can’t upgrade Shield wall from lvl 20 to lvl 21 in tower of truth. Can you check this out please.

Arte S.8

Hi, could you please change other browsers to have a try again?

Tried other browser with the same problem. Tried Chrome and IE.

Flag Post

Can’t upgrade Shield wall from lvl 20 to lvl 21 in tower of truth. Can you check this out please.

Arte S.8

Hi, could you please change other browsers to have a try again?

Tried other browser with the same problem. Tried Chrome and IE.

Hello, it is normal game setting. The max lvl of Shield Wall is lvl 20.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zielo:

I need to report a gold bug. I had 15g and just sold items for 10g. Should be at 25g. Instead i ended up having 15g again (no gold at all from the transaction). Pls check this for me.

fddddsvfsd.s6

Hi, we will check this problem for you asap. Thank you for your patience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zielo:

I need to report a gold bug. I had 15g and just sold items for 10g. Should be at 25g. Instead i ended up having 15g again (no gold at all from the transaction). Pls check this for me.

fddddsvfsd.s6

Hi, after we checked for you. You only had initial 5 golds not 15 golds, then you sold two stacks of Golden Treasure Chest V for 10 gold and your golds number is 15 in all at that moment. After that you bought 1 siren archer for 10g, your golds was back to 5 golds again. Thank you.

Flag Post

To: avatar for callofgods
callofgods

Feb 27, 2014 2:42pm
private

Hi,

Today is the day to get soul rewards after doing 3 or 6 dungeons per day during last week.
I’ve een doing 3 dung all week long, except that yesterday I got a bug. When entering dungeon, the whole map didn’t load , I couldn’t see any monsters/resources/mist fogs/bosses. After few browser refreshes and failing to complete dungeon, I quit it. As a result I only did 2/3 dungeons that day.
Consequently I didn’t receive any soul rewards today, since I had completed only 2 dungeons yesterday (due to above bug)
Think I still deserve soul reward as I did 3 dungeons per day all week long and one day did 2 dungeons only due to a bug.

Waiting for a quick reply.

Thantlos.s5

NOTE: I’ve send this PM to CoG on 27th Feb!

Flag Post

I did not got the perfect ending quest.
Snakeyes.s4

Flag Post
Originally posted by morgi13:

callofgods

private

Hi,

Today is the day to get soul rewards after doing 3 or 6 dungeons per day during last week.
I’ve een doing 3 dung all week long, except that yesterday I got a bug. When entering dungeon, the whole map didn’t load , I couldn’t see any monsters/resources/mist fogs/bosses. After few browser refreshes and failing to complete dungeon, I quit it. As a result I only did 2/3 dungeons that day.
Consequently I didn’t receive any soul rewards today, since I had completed only 2 dungeons yesterday (due to above bug)
Think I still deserve soul reward as I did 3 dungeons per day all week long and one day did 2 dungeons only due to a bug.

Thantlos.s5

Hello, do you mean you didnt get your reward of following event because of this problem?
[Event] Unleash the minions

Event Duration: From 0:00 February 21st to 0:00 February 28th (one week)

Details:
Clear dungeons(any difficulty) 3 times a day for one week, and you’ll receive Rune Pack I*1 after the event.
Clear dungeons(any difficulty) 6 times a day for one week, and you’ll receive Rune Pack I*1+Rune Pack II*1 after the event.

Rune Pack I:
Open to randomly get a green, blue, purple or orange Rune.
Rune Pack II:
Open to randomly get a blue, purple or orange Rune.

Flag Post
Originally posted by snakeyes119:

I did not got the perfect ending quest.
Snakeyes.s4

Hello, we will check this problem for you. Thank you for your patience.

Flag Post

callofgods

private

Hi,

Thantlos.s5

Hello, do you mean you didnt get your reward of following event because of this problem?

Details:
Clear dungeons(any difficulty) 3 times a day for one week, and you’ll receive Rune Pack I*1 after the event.
Clear dungeons(any difficulty) 6 times a day for one week, and you’ll receive Rune Pack I*1+Rune Pack II*1 after the event.

Rune Pack I:
Rune Pack II:

Yes, that is exactly the problem.

Flag Post

callofgods

private

Hi,

Thantlos.s5

Details:

Rune Pack I:
Rune Pack II:

callofgods

private

Hi,

Thantlos.s5

Details:

Rune Pack I:
Rune Pack II:

Hello, would you please describe more detail of the dungeon problem at that moment? Thank you for your information?

Flag Post

hi,kbng S10 started a Fangskin Boss fight been over 10 min 6 refresh and stuck on same fight ty

Flag Post

i am stuck in a boss battle . I refreshesed cant get out of the battle.(s10)

Flag Post

After the last maintenance, many player are stuk in battle. For sure baldur.s8 and UltraSpitFir.s10 are frozen!

Flag Post

Hi, we have fixed it. Could you please login it again? Thanks for your cooperation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by clashofolympus:

Hi, we have fixed it. Could you please login it again? Thanks for your cooperation.

callofgods, you could learn something from this clashofolympus guy. he swooped in and fixed it in 30 minutes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stefbe:

I have more than 12 heros reincarnated → i cant switch to the 2nd hero page to equip souls to my 13th reincarnated hero

it is at “assign” → “Astrology”

please fix this asap

asdooo.s3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

cant enter hero page 2 to select the 13th hero

still open
due to my .s3 extension → obviouse M1

asdooo.s3

Hi, could you please use other browsers to have a try? You could also use fullscreen. Thanks.

“could you please use other GAME to have a try? (not the worst idea to spend my g”
I want to use my dark knight as main Tank but cant equip a 600vit and a 775def soul
i tried a differen browser
i cleared cache
i used full screen

still dont work → now its on you

still no final answer
asdooo.s3 on server M1

We have recorded your infomation and will check for you. Thank you for your patience.

STILL OPEN – → my main tank misses 720VIT and 930def now → this sucks

Flag Post

Just toss your level 99 and 106, man. You’re never going to use them again.

Flag Post

but a 2infernos + 1 siren is coming – i need the inv
and they sd fix it

Flag Post

I cannot open the Team Invite Box (yellow blinking button) because the Flip Flop button in front of it!

Cannot turn it off either !

Other smaller players need help … :/

many do not speak good English so have trouble with telling World chat where they are because they are new also

FIX this !

Tezla s10

There was No problem with Location of Flip Flop button BEFORE the Maint .. why move it to place that HURTS small players that need Team Invite Help?

Flag Post

Why won’t CoG fix the Rank display problem from when you changed Clash?

We still see the Rank we were at that day when U changed it. Rank changed daily for many depending if U missed a Clash or not. Leaving it there makes no sense. Please clean that up as it probably confuses those that were not playing then also.

The old Clash rank has no meaning now so just get rid of it, please.

(corporal) Tezla s10

Flag Post

callofgods

private

Hi,

Thantlos.s5

Details:

Rune Pack I:
Rune Pack II:

callofgods

private

Hi,

Thantlos.s5

Details:

Rune Pack I:
Rune Pack II:

Hello, would you please describe more detail of the dungeon problem at that moment? Thank you for your information?

As I’ve mentioned in post above, I’ve entered dungeon, but none of the fields were visible. I couldn’t move around the dungeon map nor fight enemies/ mini bosses/ main boss, since I couldn’t see any of them. Also resources fileds as well as “?” fileds were not visable.
As I couldn’t interact with dungeon features, I’ve quit the it, which meant I haven’t finish it by defeating main boss.

Refreshing browser or clearing flash didn’t help.

Flag Post

callofgods

private

Hi,

Thantlos.s5

Details:

Rune Pack I:
Rune Pack II:

callofgods

private

Hi,

Thantlos.s5

Details:

Rune Pack I:
Rune Pack II:

As I’ve mentioned in post above, I’ve entered dungeon, but none of the fields were visible. I couldn’t move around the dungeon map nor fight enemies/ mini bosses/ main boss, since I couldn’t see any of them. Also resources fileds as well as “?” fileds were not visable.
As I couldn’t interact with dungeon features, I’ve quit the it, which meant I haven’t finish it by defeating main boss.

Hi, you didnt choose “save and quit”?

Flag Post

callofgods

private

Hi,

Thantlos.s5

Details:

Rune Pack I:
Rune Pack II:

callofgods

private

Hi,

Thantlos.s5

Details:

Rune Pack I:
Rune Pack II:

Hi, you didnt choose “save and quit”?

I did choose save and quite a several times, re-entered dungeon sereval times, but whole dungeon map was still completely empty, so after few attemps to re-enter dung, after browser restart and after cache clean, I run out of ideas so I quit dungeon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by babalucy:

I cannot open the Team Invite Box (yellow blinking button) because the Flip Flop button in front of it!

Cannot turn it off either !

Other smaller players need help … :/

many do not speak good English so have trouble with telling World chat where they are because they are new also

FIX this !

Tezla s10

There was No problem with Location of Flip Flop button BEFORE the Maint .. why move it to place that HURTS small players that need Team Invite Help?

If I was a smart programmer “currently not in the employ of COG of course” I would put it in the daily icon with the rest of the crap. This way it minimizes and does not obstruct your view. They will not employ this approach as it would be helpful.

Cheers
Arte S8

Flag Post

Please Move the Flip Flop Button so I can see who needs Boss Help!

ITS STILL BLINKING from yesterday!

jeez Tez s10