[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 2

4736 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlezzoAE:

Hello. I cannot manage to find out how to log on Callofgods.com with my kongregate account. Can you explain to me how this is done?

You can’t, different server…why would you?

Flag Post

Problem: Every time I try to move in my dungeon, I get a promotion of “Your entire army was slain in battle. Do you want to use 5 coins or coupons to revive them?”. Every time i click cancel the screen disappears and if I try moving again it will just pop up again and wont move me. I’ve rebuilt my army and everything is full. I’ve tried so many things, like changing my army, switching it. Leveling it. Nothing worked.
Screeny:http://i51.tinypic.com/30lz1c2.jpg
Server:3

Flag Post
Originally posted by BloodyMuffin:

Problem: Every time I try to move in my dungeon, I get a promotion of “Your entire army was slain in battle. Do you want to use 5 coins or coupons to revive them?”. Every time i click cancel the screen disappears and if I try moving again it will just pop up again and wont move me. I’ve rebuilt my army and everything is full. I’ve tried so many things, like changing my army, switching it. Leveling it. Nothing worked.
Screeny:http://i51.tinypic.com/30lz1c2.jpg
Server:3

See my post on 1st page (middle)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arsenus:

I assume you mean to clean my cache, I did that too and it didn’t help at all

Flag Post
Originally posted by BloodyMuffin:

I assume you mean to clean my cache, I did that too and it didn’t help at all

No, this:

“When you accidentally attack a mob (in dungeon) with an ‘empty’ (1 unit or so) hero (forgot to switch from plundering…) and I wipe, I get prompted to resurrect my hero for gold or coupons or I can’t move on at all.
Happened twice now and I hate it. Can’t we pls get prompted BEFORE we attack a mob with very low str?”

Flag Post

I have a problem where the castle tab wont show my town, the loading screen just keeps loading and nothing happens. Both the Wild and World tabs work normally, on server 3.

Hi, you may try using other browser to log in the game.
--from callofgods

Flag Post

Also having a problem where the free spin takes 5 gold, happened to me 2x now. And yes, I was in the free spin tab both times… so I lost 10 gold for nothing, thanks a lot…

hello, could you please tell us which server?
--callofgods

Flag Post

can not get in

Flag Post

There have been crashes lately in all servers. people want gold for the inconvienience.

Flag Post

i get this anoying screen evertime saying “504 Gateway timeout” “nginx/0.8.54”

Flag Post

Evey time I try to get in it goes black

Flag Post

The reason for all the crashes is because they added server 3 without upgrading their service out of money grubbing greed.

It’s also why it has been so laggy lately aswell – it’s pretty bad considering a lot of people put money into this game and yet can’t play it properly because of this.

I do agree that some form of compensation should be given as if they don’t stop the crashes and laggyness they will lose a lot of players fast.

Flag Post

Yep, I crash sommething like 7 to 10 times in 45 minutes and YES I have no other programs working and I tried cleaning my browser cache … I even reinitialized my browser
and same as other, sometimes I get the “error message”, or the game just shut down, or my flash version is not the latest one (which is wrong, I have the lates version), then during combat I get stuck either after finishing the enemy or during the battle
and sometimes during battle, some enemies are invisible :S … and the game crashes but not always
there that’s all the situations I remember when the game crashed … without speaking about the fact that the game is getting slower and slower (lag)

Flag Post

sorry for the double post but the edit button is invisible right now (wtf ?^^‘)
and since they must earn quite a lot with this game I really don’t see why they don’t get it running properly … if this continue we will just tell players not to pay antything for a broken game …. only fair

Flag Post

Well Kong is a nerd/freak portal with many serious gamers ;), maybe they undererstimated the rush on the game (esp. with front page announcement and new S3)

Flag Post

Well Kong is a nerd/freak portal with many serious gamers ;), maybe they undererstimated the rush on the game (esp. with front page announcement and new S3)

Label yourself as a freak.. but not people you’ve never met and don’t know. Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by therealHanni:

Label yourself as a freak.. but not people you’ve never met and don’t know. Thanks

Irony only looks like arrogance from below…

Flag Post

i dont know if this is the right place to post but i was doing my free daily spin yes i clicked the right tab i spun and collected item then it took 5 gold away from me and said i had another free daily spin. i had 14 gold now im down to 9 if there is any way to get this gold back please do so ign thedestroyed

Hi, could you please tell us your character name and server?
--from callofgods

Flag Post

Got a bug or maybe a problem. When you get some bloodthirst equipment from the advanced wheel, it is always bound. Was that a purpose because I cant imagine why. Plz fix this otherwise. Server 2

Flag Post

bq..Hello, the problem has been fixed, please check it again, sorry for the inconvenience caused.——from callofgods

Hi there, thanks for getting back to me; I’ve tried it again but I’m still getting the same error.

Flag Post

I have a problem with the friend system. Many people, including me are not able to add any more friends. When you open a friend request. Only the “Refuse” button is visible. The “Accept” button is not even an option. This shouldn’t need a screenshot. Fix it

Hi, Kingoftha540, could you please tell us which server? And if you have the screenshot link, it will be better..
—-from callofgods

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingoftha540:

I have a problem with the friend system. Many people, including me are not able to add any more friends. When you open a friend request. Only the “Refuse” button is visible. The “Accept” button is not even an option. This shouldn’t need a screenshot. Fix it

“Error, you have too many friends” :D

Flag Post

I had the same stupid WoF problem. I was on the free tab, but it charged me for the spin. Server 1, Kvothe.

Flag Post

I want to delete my alliance. i’m the leader with no members. I can’t leave or delete it. please help

Flag Post

bounty quest says i need to deliver this thing to witch vezai.. doesnt say where. i cant find it. please help. not sure if it is a bug.
Hi, thanks for the report, we has been recorded it and we will consider it.
Enjoy the game!
—-from callofgods