[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 82

4208 posts

Flag Post

btw you greedy ppl know the only reason you fixed the left over energy is becasue your hoping to make money from ppl buying energy. how about doing something that helps us for once ? its amazing anyone even bothers to play this stupid game anymore. i wish i quit back in nov when we had a chance for the refunds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JAYMZ78:

btw you greedy ppl know the only reason you fixed the left over energy is becasue your hoping to make money from ppl buying energy. how about doing something that helps us for once ? its amazing anyone even bothers to play this stupid game anymore. i wish i quit back in nov when we had a chance for the refunds.

Hi, we always do our best to help players who get problems in COG, thats we really often do. Like we said before, COG has a long way to go, we believe the game will get better and better in the future. We hope our gamers can understand this and improve COG with us together. Thanks for your playing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, we always do our best to help players who get problems in COG, thats we really often do. Like we said before, COG has a long way to go, we believe the game will get better and better in the future. We hope our gamers can understand this and improve COG with us together. Thanks for your playing.

cog, a world boss doesnt drop silver, how hard is it to fix that? you make is sound like its impossible. how do you think we feel when you dont want to fix such a small thing in the game that is very very big deal to us? i’m sorry but i cant understand the fact you’re ignoring the problem. silver is a neccessity. either way im done doing this boss. instead im running 4 heros at monarch now. i might as well level new heros instead of worrying about character xp. thanks for nothing anyways.

Flag Post

cog, a world boss doesnt drop silver, how hard is it to fix that? you make is sound like its impossible. how do you think we feel when you dont want to fix such a small thing in the game that is very very big deal to us? i’m sorry but i cant understand the fact you’re ignoring the problem. silver is a neccessity. either way im done doing this boss. instead im running 4 heros at monarch now. i might as well level new heros instead of worrying about character xp. thanks for nothing anyways.

Hi, sorry for the delay. Our tech team will fix this situation next maintainance. Sorry for the trouble caused.

Flag Post

thank you for understanding and doing somthing about it. this was a very big deal. when more ppl level they will see that this is one of the better bosses to farm, even better then the next world boss. sorry for being harsh but like i said it was a big deal. thanks again.

Flag Post

thank you for understanding and doing somthing about it. this was a very big deal. when more ppl level they will see that this is one of the better bosses to farm, even better then the next world boss. sorry for being harsh but like i said it was a big deal. thanks again.

You are welcome. We really thanks for all the players that help us to know the weakness of COG. Thank you all.

Flag Post

So you really don’t want me play, right ? Doing 6 dun everyday and no red hero like others and still I have to hear that drops are equal !!!!!!

However a lot of players got 4/5 red heros from d9h. I also did same dungeon everyday. I don’t know what my fault is. Even COG didn’t put a simple logic in favor of their opinion, that the drop rate seemed equal to them, LOL.

Would be really hard for me to leave my friends. But I can’t wait any more,I am already lvl 106 and 30%. I just wanted justice, nothing extra. Will bother you COG for just 24 more hours.

Flag Post

i didnt have 6 red heros untill i was level 114. but i had all the red drops i wanted. its just the way the game works. others get more red heros then needed but none of the important red gears. relax your not even doing d100 yet and your complaining about not having 6 red heros.

Flag Post

i didnt have 6 red heros untill i was level 114. but i had all the red drops i wanted. its just the way the game works. others get more red heros then needed but none of the important red gears. relax your not even doing d100 yet and your complaining about not having 6 red heros.

LOL. Complaining about not getting a single red hero from d9 in more than 2 months . Suppose at least 4 per day, so 30*2*4= 240 d9h at least = 0 red hero. More clearly no red hero from d9 in any time in my life. Also none from BOA. I used all BOA I had so far.

Now clear my friend ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jitu000:

LOL. Complaining about not getting a single red hero from d9 in more than 2 months . Suppose at least 4 per day, so 30*2*4= 240 d9h at least = 0 red hero. More clearly no red hero from d9 in any time in my life. Also none from BOA. I used all BOA I had so far.

Now clear my friend ?

Hi. We are sorry for your situation. But we hope you can be lucky next time. Thank you for our playing.

Flag Post

Now clear my friend ?

Hi. We are sorry for your situation. But we hope you can be lucky next time. Thank you for our playing.

all the boa you had really? im level 114 ive got 1 red hero from boa. how many boa do you think i used since september, lol. quit wining no one cares nore is there nything anyone can or will do about it. its bad luck period.

Flag Post

Now clear my friend ?

all the boa you had really? im level 114 ive got 1 red hero from boa. how many boa do you think i used since september, lol. quit wining no one cares nore is there nything anyone can or will do about it. its bad luck period.

Thats why I told that drop rates is not equal for everyone. Ok ? and JAYMZ78, I told yet that I complained about not getting hero from dun. Didn’t complain about BOA. May be you could not catch that but argued. LOL

Flag Post

Thanks. Did 3 d9 and 2 d10( for the first time ) today. Result = 0 .

3d9 + 3 d10 = 0 again.

Flag Post

I did notice a bug in the production and store limit numbers in the resource mine windows, for example:
Lumbermill produce 1120 per 100 seconds (672 per 60 seconds), the temporary store limit is 30000… this is wrong, I think this is 210000, ’cause I can actually temporarily store 325000, I got a tech bonus of 55% and… 21000055%(115000)=325000. This error is the same for Lumbermill, Quarry and Ironmine.
Speaking about the Copper mine, the production rate is wrong: It says 1120 per 100 seconds but, it effectively produce 1008 per 60 seconds (1680 per 100 seconds), but the temporarily store limit is right, 210000.
I thinks all players will be glad if you could fix this small thing :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bloodyvagrant:

I did notice a bug in the production and store limit numbers in the resource mine windows, for example:
Lumbermill produce 1120 per 100 seconds (672 per 60 seconds), the temporary store limit is 30000… this is wrong, I think this is 210000, ’cause I can actually temporarily store 325000, I got a tech bonus of 55% and… 21000055%(115000)=325000. This error is the same for Lumbermill, Quarry and Ironmine.
Speaking about the Copper mine, the production rate is wrong: It says 1120 per 100 seconds but, it effectively produce 1008 per 60 seconds (1680 per 100 seconds), but the temporarily store limit is right, 210000.

Hi, please check the "stored " number in building window, that’s actual storage by tech effected, another number on explanation of building that just is depended on the building level not the actual.
And about copper production, (current number/60s)*100s=actual number per 100 seconds.

Flag Post

So you did fix it now so that you cant carry on your energy from yesterday?
Why is that?

Flag Post

Hi, please check the "stored " number in building window, that’s actual storage by tech effected, another number on explanation of building that just is depended on the building level not the actual.
And about copper production, (current number/60s)*100s=actual number per 100 seconds.

my calcules are all right, I just forgot to tell that al mines are level 14, the errors still remains, I’m sorry if I appear a bit arrogant :)

Flag Post

my calcules are all right, I just forgot to tell that al mines are level 14, the errors still remains, I’m sorry if I appear a bit arrogant :)

Could you screenshot of the building storage ?

Flag Post

Sure, here’s the screen shot^^ I took only one for lumbermill, quarry and iron mine because all three are identical :)
http://i49.tinypic.com/330uv77.jpg
Here’s the coppermine as well^^
http://i47.tinypic.com/jj7cdc.jpg

Flag Post

Sure, here’s the screen shot^^ I took only one for lumbermill, quarry and iron mine because all three are identical :)
http://i49.tinypic.com/330uv77.jpg
Here’s the coppermine as well^^
http://i47.tinypic.com/jj7cdc.jpg

Hi, the number 30,000 on the picture that is not the actual storage, if you didn’t upgrade temp storage tech, it would be 30000, so you may look the number 325000 that is actual current storage you have, also same with the copper production rate.
all you need is just look at the stored number.

Flag Post

Why does the “items for wholesale” always start at the top of inventory when the garbage is always at the bottom of inventory If it worked properly this would be a great feature.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EdTheHead:

Why does the “items for wholesale” always start at the top of inventory when the garbage is always at the bottom of inventory If it worked properly this would be a great feature.

Hi, we have told tech team about this situation and we hope they can make alteration about this. Thanks for your report.

Flag Post

i have been getting this message a lot in game odd though the chat still shows people posting yet it wont let me post when it happens i have to refresh

An internal error has occurred. #-1

any idea on whats causing it ?

Flag Post

Dear player, does it often happen?

Flag Post

some days it doesnt happen others it does when it does happen