[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 91

4207 posts

Flag Post

I found my medals gone 09-23-2012 at 1500. COG I dont understand I want to spend more money on your game but your developers never reply to my messages like you keep promising. COG since you no longer want my money can you suggest some games that I should spend some money on. Or any one else on here feel free to let me know what game I should start playing instead since COG no longer wants my money or wants me playing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by EdTheHead:

We still need 10 inventory slots to use 5 honor cards so it still hasn’t been fixed.

Hi, can you please tell us more details? Thank you.

WOW are you guys clueless when it comes to your own game which is pathetic.
Problem: When you click on a stack of 5 honor cards, you can’t redeem them unless you have 10 inventory open.
You have already told me this would be fixed on the last 3 maintenance so why are you playing dumb on this post?

Flag Post

We still need 10 inventory slots to use 5 honor cards so it still hasn’t been fixed.

Hi, can you please tell us more details? Thank you.

WOW are you guys clueless when it comes to your own game which is pathetic.
Problem: When you click on a stack of 5 honor cards, you can’t redeem them unless you have 10 inventory open.
You have already told me this would be fixed on the last 3 maintenance so why are you playing dumb on this post?

Sorry for the trouble. We will check it again.

Flag Post

the number 1 ranked player log in only shows up on the number 1 players screen. A banner does not drop on everyone’s screen anymore when i log in

Flag Post
Originally posted by extelon:

the number 1 ranked player log in only shows up on the number 1 players screen. A banner does not drop on everyone’s screen anymore when i log in

Thank you for your feedback. We will test it. Please us your server. Are you the rank 1 player?

Flag Post
Originally posted by extelon:

Thank you for your feedback. We will test it. Please us your server. Are you the rank 1 player?

yes…. aaa.s1 server M1

Flag Post

wow you guys jumped right on this one^^^^ top priority yes sir we are on it! forget all the other bugs…

Flag Post
Originally posted by whatlove:

my server is 8

character name is demmy

thank

Hi. We have checked our system and showed that you only had signed for 97 days. So it is normal. If you think you should have signed for 98 day yesterday. Please give us the screenshot. Thank you.

Flag Post

today it should be 100 day .. no way i do screen shot everyday n keep it

n there no way i know ur system is that useless

i get my sign in prize every week on tuesday

u asking me to do something that i cant do ,,, think logic plz.

n plz dont let me feel i waste my money on this lousy game.

thank you

Flag Post

thank you

Hi, our tech team told us that you really signed in for 97 days at that time.

Flag Post

thank you

lol, every tuesday…. some people can’t count

77 (7 days)
84 (7 days)
91 (7 days)
100 (9 days, 7 days after last reward would be 98)

sir, you wasted cog’s time by failing to use elementary school math

Flag Post

Is there any news regarding the “lost” medals?
Thanks for your time.

Flag Post

I have a Normal Wheel Card in my inventory that I am unable to use. When I click on it, the option to use it or sell it are both greyed out. Please help.

Flag Post

Go to the Normal Wheel, and it’ll give you an option to use it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wthepoo:

Is there any news regarding the “lost” medals?
Thanks for your time.

Hi. Please say your problem in the private again. Sorry to bother you so much.

Flag Post

BQ – City of 1000 Caves – Hell – Bowmaster Jochanan
Been through dungeon 3 times and it wasn’t there?

Flag Post

Fighting in Clash, I was fighting one player and about half way through the battle, it switched to a second battle and then after a few shots more it switched me to a third battle.

Each time I got the start of battle screen (Dark side vs light side icon flashing up in the middle).

I also did not get any exploit points for the first battle, which I was easily winning.

Besides this, the whole battle was so buggy as to be almost unplayable.

Flag Post

I have the required rank but I can’t buy ANYTHING, not even the TSC that is supposed to require only rank 1.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I’ve participated in every clash of gods so far, amassed many player kills, lots of boss damage, and dealt the final blow to boss atleast 3 times. and somehow I cannot buy anything from from shop not even TSC.

Something is also wrong with the ranks within the last war….someone was already worth 13 points a kill…and was still worth 2

please fix rankings or just remove the ranks from shop….I would like to spend my hard earned points

Flag Post

i could send a freind request but the player couldnt accept it.the buttons were gray.

Flag Post

I recently got a Red Hero Card from d8h, but I don’t think I got an increase in Score. Could you please check for me? Wishie S8. Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wishie:

I recently got a Red Hero Card from d8h, but I don’t think I got an increase in Score. Could you please check for me? Wishie S8. Thanks!

Hi, Wishie, you can get score after you use the red hero card. Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by masoume:

i could send a freind request but the player couldnt accept it.the buttons were gray.

Hi, masoume, please try it again.

Flag Post

Game loads and seems to be stuck at 98%… can’t get into the game. Cleared cached and even rebooted. Suggestions?