[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 93

4570 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by bot_pet:

hello today I added gold and should be eligible for the second reward for big giveaway event, as it is extended for another week, why did I not get the reward? thank you

Hello. This event has been over. You can see big giveway event announcement, it said the exact deadline(From this maintenance of September 25th to 0:00 October 1st).

Flag Post

Dear players,

From October 1st to October 7th, we will not make any maintenance. All events that have been set to end by this maintenance will last for another week. We wish you enjoy yourselves in COG.

you posted this, care to explain?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bot_pet:

Dear players,

From October 1st to October 7th, we will not make any maintenance. All events that have been set to end by this maintenance will last for another week. We wish you enjoy yourselves in COG.

you posted this, care to explain?

Hi. This announcement means some events that didnt tell our players the exact deadline such as score event(The maintenance on September 25th to next maintenance). But it doesnt include the big giveway event because it has said the exact deadline.

Flag Post

Hi, i´m getting the 98% loading bar problem. I´ve already tried wiping the cache, restarting and reloading. Also tried from different PCs and networks. Help, please? Mi user is “Matata” (or “Matatata”, not sure :P ) on Server 8.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mata:

Hi, i´m getting the 98% loading bar problem. I´ve already tried wiping the cache, restarting and reloading. Also tried from different PCs and networks. Help, please? Mi user is “Matata” (or “Matatata”, not sure :P ) on Server 8.

Hi, sorry to hear that, how about change browsers, can you login other servers? Thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, sorry to hear that, how about change browsers, can you login other servers? Thank you for playing our game.

I tried on Server 7 and same thing. Also from Chrome, IE and Firefox from different PCs.

Flag Post

I tried on Server 7 and same thing. Also from Chrome, IE and Firefox from different PCs.

Sorry for the delay. Whats the situation now?

Flag Post

Same, though I can now log into Server 7.

Flag Post

Sorry to hear that. We suggest you wait for a while and then try again. By the way, our server state is normal all the time.

Flag Post

Sorry to hear that. We suggest you wait for a while and then try again. By the way, our server state is normal all the time.

“normal all the time” = buggy and laggy, deal with it (COG wants everyone to quit and is starting to get sick of your constant complaints about how terrible their game is. They know their game is terrible they are screwing it up on purpose(or they are incompetent).)

Flag Post

It´s been like this for at least the last 30 hours. Can you think of any other possible solution? Thanks for your help.

Flag Post

I’m having the same issue as Mata, with the load not going above 98%. Refreshed several times and even going to different servers did not solve the issue.

But on some selective internet servers I do have access to CoG. So maybe it has something to do with that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wishie:

I’m having the same issue as Mata, with the load not going above 98%. Refreshed several times and even going to different servers did not solve the issue.

But on some selective internet servers I do have access to CoG. So maybe it has something to do with that?

Hi. Please clean the cookies or change different browers. If it still doesnt work. Maybe you should try it after a while. Sorry for the trouble.

Flag Post

I unassigned all units from every hero, but it still says I have paladins and templar knights assigned somewhere. I tried disbanding them but it doesn’t work. I cleared my cache and cookies and tried other browsers but it’s still there. Help please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by arktic:

I unassigned all units from every hero, but it still says I have paladins and templar knights assigned somewhere. I tried disbanding them but it doesn’t work. I cleared my cache and cookies and tried other browsers but it’s still there. Help please?

Hi, could you please provide us with your sever number and character name? Thanks!

Flag Post

Hi. Please clean the cookies or change different browers. If it still doesnt work. Maybe you should try it after a while. Sorry for the trouble.

NOOOO it wont load for me,CoG fix this its making ppl lose time.most time it doesnot load at 98%.for every single peorson

Flag Post
Originally posted by masoume:

NOOOO it wont load for me,CoG fix this its making ppl lose time.most time it doesnot load at 98%.for every single peorson

or give a way to avoid that so we get earlier to game.

Flag Post

Hi, could you please provide us with your sever number and character name? Thanks!

Arcturus
Server 8

Flag Post

Arcturus
Server 8

Hi, we will send your problem to our tech team, please be patiented. Thanks!

Flag Post

I also know the problem. CoG seems to use a special port for communicating to server. No idea which one and if you have the possiblity to unblock it. If it only happens sometimes i would guess that it is your personal firewall or virus scanner which blocks this port. Try to reset the blocklists there.

Flag Post

Ok this is getting terrible.

I have participated in nearly all the relic wars, used many TSC and all my resources each war, killed many players, damaged the boss lots, and even dealt the final blow several times.

last week I was ranked legionnaire, so I thought, ok I have a full week to go up 2 ranks to be able to buy berial pack from shop

And I wake up early this morning to find that my title has not gone up, it has gone DOWN.

I am now bloodguard

This is unacceptable

FIX the titles now

I have 9000 exploit points, and I would like to spend them on what i have been saving them for.

Even worse it looks like those who did not have a title last week, still do not have a title this week, even if they actively participated in all war this week and killed many players

-paindeer Server 7

Flag Post
Originally posted by neoalex99291111:

I have participated in nearly all the relic wars, used many TSC and all my resources each war, killed many players, damaged the boss lots, and even dealt the final blow several times.

last week I was ranked legionnaire, so I thought, ok I have a full week to go up 2 ranks to be able to buy berial pack from shop

And I wake up early this morning to find that my title has not gone up, it has gone DOWN.

I am now bloodguard

This is unacceptable

FIX the titles now

I have 9000 exploit points, and I would like to spend them on what i have been saving them for.

Even worse it looks like those who did not have a title last week, still do not have a title this week, even if they actively participated in all war this week and killed many players

-paindeer Server 7

<
Hi. As for title problem, Our staffs will check
Originally posted by neoalex99291111:

I am now bloodguard

This is unacceptable

FIX the titles now

-paindeer Server 7

Hi, the league title will update every week, and according to last week, it will reduce, that’s the game set. You can attend Clash of Gods to improve it. Thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post

I have no units assigned but it says I do.I set all my heros to “none” and it still says I have 5000 units assigned.s8

Flag Post
Originally posted by chickenhawk68:

I have no units assigned but it says I do.I set all my heros to “none” and it still says I have 5000 units assigned.s8

Please provide us with screenshot of your problem.

Flag Post

I have the same problem on server 8.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/fsyzs

all my heroes are set to “none”, but assigned are still 891 Marksmen, 2757 Oracles and 1788 Templar Knights.

th bug appeared during Clash of Gods on Saturday 6th.