[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place.

1741 posts

Flag Post

Hi,everyone.
Please post your suggestions and opinions here. We will read and collect it periodically.

Flag Post

Thx for finally making a sticky…

• increase inventory size, or make extension/s buyable with silver/resources whatever (maybe +20 1k silver, another 20 5k silver etc.)
    – and/or make books etc. stackable, additional unlimited stash for transmutation items and the like.
  • either reduce gold prices A LOT or make ‘kreds:gold’ 1:10 and not 1:1 (see above, at this ratio I’d invest in the game, at the current: never).
  • make VIP useful, 10$/month for this game where you still have to pour more money in? How about VIP is 75 kreds and you get 500 gold per month?
  • protection mode for castle, either a certain time/month (when on holidays), or for silver?!
  • more rep and honor from alliance quests/arena/plundering. Especially those players not able to beat higher-lvl (than themselves) players, only gain very few. And not everyone can be/make a high-lvl alliance.
  • milestones are a great idea, but the rewards are…ridiculous. How about some gold, or at least gold keys instead of a summoning horn or other useless stuff for playing a week (i.e. lvl XX and X dungeons cleared…). Also rewards for clearing hell dungeons 10x or such would be awesome!

And some comfort thingies:

• show lvl (and coords) of a player plundering me (in message AND warning)
  • after recruiting a unit auto-close the window for this unit (like in dungeon…)

Flag Post

hi, Arsenus, thank you very much for your suggestion
First, about the inventory size problem, you are not the first player said this suggestion, we have recorded it and our technician will consider it.
Second, at present, the kreds:gold is 1:1, you are right, we will send to our technicians to discuss about it.
Third, at this aspect, we will improve more service for it.
Forth, maybe many players were plundered by high-level players, so it will be better if using certain items protect castle from plundering for a certain time. Good.
Fifth, at present, players can get rep, honor from alliance quest, arena, as you level higher and higher, then you will gain more and more.
Sixth, about the milestones reward, we has been recorded, we will send to our technicians to consider it.
Seventh, about the coordinate for the plundering, and auto-close the window for the unit in the recruiting unit, we have been recorded and sent to our technician.
Thank you very much.

Flag Post

Wow, good and quick aswer, thanks!

And I just read about events already online on other CoG servers that are ahead of kong (where one can get more rep/honor etc. :)), pls consider different time zones of players (kong is international) when implementing such things. Once-a-day things would exclude a majority of the community. Thx.

Flag Post

Well I think it fantastic that the developers got back to you so soon, really does show an interest in improving the game for our benefit (which I guarantee will benefit them especially if they do rectify the gold/kredz issue).

May I suggest a few ideas myself. I now have 12 hero units after reaching level 60, this is fantastic and I’m rather enjoying leveling. However I don’t want to use my alt hero’s as its such a chore to unequip all my main units as I don’t want them to defend to swap over to my alt’s, I’ll just lose troops to higher level attacks. I’ve a few options for this; is it possible to have a third option in the troop formation area tab where there is an idle to add to attack and defend formations? Or how about defensive fortifications like keeps (def) moats (agi) catapults or the such (+att) and something for vitality like war banner or something making it harder to attack someone of a lower level than yourself… maybe that wouldn’t work thinking of it but its something at least.

The daily quests for bounty’s are strange… I can understand that leaving low level quests encourages me to use my alt’s for them (but I’m really going to level them in dungeons though), they seem obsolete when your characters are higher than level 20 at least, and also they arnt really challenging at all, making it a time waster with a very very slim chance of getting something interesting in a drop. Maybe make it a separate challenge area, or somewhere you get teleported to thats outside your area directly into battle (so no free roaming exp/res farming from high level areas). Basically I’m bored of doing them…

The wheel… I know you get requests all the time about the wheel of fortune but I’ve only one, making it level specific.

Auction house, low level items sold for silver? Not eve5rything, but level 20 items could be sold cheap and make the auction house used by players, maybe make it so you get a choice of selling for gold, coupons (of which I’d like to see more of in game somehow), silver, copper then resources… maybe?

Other than that and the above, fantastic and thank you… Now can I please have a free kick ass sword :P

Flag Post

Sorry, one more. If your attacking someone then how about bringing into play the races you have chosen, Undead +humans -elf or something?

Flag Post

Apologies, that made little sense.

What I meant is that each race has a strength and a weakness against another race, so for example the undead are stronger against humans but weaker against elves and so on…

Flag Post

There’s an edit button… ;)

Yeah, races need to be balanced ASAP!

Idle or other places to put not-used heroes you don’t want to def is a nice idea…but then you could just unassign troops (not unequip items) and they don’t fight…

Auction House with silver not gold (maybe not lvl limited but rarity? like only purple stuff for gold, blue and below for silver/copper/other resources).

And bounties: I wish they’d be more in line with your lvl, more challenging & rewarding…but at least we have them (I like ’em anyway).

Flag Post

The resource stealing system needs to go. PVP should be for honor and not the griefing system it is right now.

We just had someone quit because he could no long upgrade his buildings, the other players wouldn’t let him store enough resources at one time.

Flag Post

it would be cool if resources (and troops) would ‘refill’ like troops in arena. So beating high lvls would give higher resources, but have no downside to either of the attacker or attacked.

Becuase right now the same person can ‘only’ plunder the same 4x (iirc), but others (esp. alliance mates) can farm him/her for another 11 times…way too often for 1 day.

Opinions?

Flag Post

Hi, Courua and Arsenus, setting the not-used heroes to other areas is a good idea, but what are the heroes do in the other areas, assign quest or others?
And the auction house, maybe add more kinds of paying way in it will be good, we will send to our technicians.

Flag Post

The game claims that you can hit the same person up to 6 times a day and that a single person can only be raided 12 times a day. This is of course the same in game help that claims you can have 25 bookmarks in the wild.

10% if your resources is FAR too much to lose to someone that you have no chance of defending against. Every level under you someone is should see a sharp drop in the resources plundered.

Buildings get expensive enough that malicious players can and have driven people out of the game by halting their progress.

Flag Post

I find it annoying that everytime i change a formation i have to re-add my 6 heroes to it. Some sort of save feature would make swapping formations much easier.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Igcis:

I find it annoying that everytime i change a formation i have to re-add my 6 heroes to it. Some sort of save feature would make swapping formations much easier.

- Seconded! I’d love to be able to save and load formations.

- It’d be nice to have a setting we could toggle that would automatically “Deploy” after any formation changes we make, so we don’t have to click Deploy each time (or forgot to, forcing us to redeploy our heroes).

- Similarly, I’d love to have an option to turn off the [“Attack” / “Avoid”] pop-ups in dungeons.

- I’d like to be able to drag-and-drop to rearrange my heroes in the Deploy Heroes tab:

- Also:

Flag Post

Auto Collect resources on FULL would be a nice thing, but leave the option to collect before FULL. Simply stated it would make it easier for newer people to renew their seriously dwindling troop supply after a good night sleep.

Adding a overnight protection mode (8 hours) to prevent attacks could be a decent idea.

Flag Post

As people started to make suggestions in the maintenance thread (http://www.kongregate.com/forums/86-call-of-gods/topics/196480-maintenance-notes?page=1#posts-4261749) about changing the plunder system, I’ll recollect the ideas here:

• Make plunder the same as arena, plunderers get resources, but the defender doesn’t lose them (same for troops maybe…). This way it’s more rewarding (honor alone) to beat high lvl players. And high lvl players/factions in return can’t bully people out of thegame (which already happened). No need to have any otehr restrictions in this system.
    Devs could even set the amount of resources for each lvl, controlling the ‘income’ players can get (right now it’s random/luck based to find non-defending/beatable players with lots of resources).
  • Give us activateable protection (e.g. 8h, so we can be safe over night)
  • Limit the times a single player can be plundered (to way less than 10x/day)
  • Limit the lvl range players can plunder to less (maybe +/-5 instead of 10 lvls)

A combination of any of the above could be possible…I prefer solution 1 :)

Opinions?

Flag Post

I think the game has a huge amount of potential, but the weak English is really holding it back. There’s scarcely a sentence without a glaring spelling or grammatical error, oftentimes so severe that the meaning is lost. I strongly recommend that you have someone proficient in English carefully go through this. Don’t bother opening a typos thread, there’s simply too many of them. First have someone make dramatic fixes to the language, THEN have a typo thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by monodefuego:

I think the game has a huge amount of potential, but the weak English is really holding it back. There’s scarcely a sentence without a glaring spelling or grammatical error, oftentimes so severe that the meaning is lost. I strongly recommend that you have someone proficient in English carefully go through this. Don’t bother opening a typos thread, there’s simply too many of them. First have someone make dramatic fixes to the language, THEN have a typo thread.

Although there are really many mistakes, I got along well so far…and I doubt the majority reads the texts anyway (still sucks for those that do of course). I think there are far more pressing issues than the spelling/“storyline”.

Flag Post

- Add a “Trade” chat tab, so we don’t have to spam World chat when looking to buy/sell things

- Allow players to trade items directly with each other

- Stop bumping the chat to the bottom whenever someone says something, or at least allow us to toggle that; as is, it’s impossible to scroll up to read the chat when lots of people are posting

- If you have multiple stacks of the same item, deplete items from the smaller stack first

- Merge items of the same type when you “Re-arrange” your inventory; e.g. if I have a stack of 4 Silver Chest III and another stack of 5 Silver Chest III, when I re-arrange, I should have a single stack of 9 Silver Chest III

Hi, thank you very much for your suggestion, we have been recorded those, we will consider it.
—-from callofgods

Flag Post

Enable trade between players. With mail system or so :)

Flag Post

Instead of the application date, I would like a ‘’application acceptable at x hour’’

Flag Post

I have usefull suggestion. Maybe instead of creating more servers on one machine You will finally invest in new machine. When Server 2 was created, game started lagging. Now with Server 3 on it can’t even load porperly sometimes.

Thank you very much for your suggestion, you are nice.
—-from callofgods

Flag Post

Make it so that the alliance leader and the ministers can see how many of the alliance quests each player is doing each day. That way you can visibly see which players are active and which are non-active.

Add in a storage area separate from your inventory that you can pay to store stuff at.

Reduce the amount of honor you get from attacking the same player in the area or in the wild more than 2 times in a row. To prevent people from farming honor off afk players, people who don’t play anymore, alt accounts that people use to farm honor and resources from themself.

Make the search in Auction Hall easier. I don’t want to have to type out Wicked Pentalite Helmet, or each piece of the set or particular item im looking for. It would be nice to just type in “Pentalite” or “savage” and have it bring up all the items with “pentalite” or “savage” in the name.

Hi, thank you for your suggestion, about the area and wild, our technical staff are considering it, we believe that it will become better. And the auction hall, we has been recorded it before, good suggestion.
—-from callofgods

Flag Post

- Allow us to navigate dungeons using the arrows keys on our keyboard

- Make the auction house search case insensitive and allow partial matches; To use Bamf’s example: “pentalight”, “Pentalight”, “Penta” and “light” should all find any “Pentalight”, “Wicked Pentalight”, and “Valiant Pentalight” equipment currently on sale.

- Some sort of bank / vault where we could store items in the Cities would be great

Flag Post

Fullscreen?