[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 37

1742 posts

Flag Post

Audio cue for getting invited to an elite monster group. Sitting around for a party for Stingy Kundrill or whatever already sucks, but it sucks more when you have to stare blankly at the screen for an hour outside of combat and doing absolutely nothing just to notice when you’re invited to a group and catch it before they get started.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pykrete:

Audio cue for getting invited to an elite monster group. Sitting around for a party for Stingy Kundrill or whatever already sucks, but it sucks more when you have to stare blankly at the screen for an hour outside of combat and doing absolutely nothing just to notice when you’re invited to a group and catch it before they get started.

Hi, we advise you reflesh your webpage first and clear your cookies. If you have any problem, please contact us freely. Thank you.

Flag Post

Still waiting for reply …
Attn: COG
If you don’t plan to release new buildings, What about a Population increase as the current population was designed for level 100 heroes and purgatory also requires more assortment of units so we need an increase asap.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EdTheHead:

Still waiting for reply …
Attn: COG
If you don’t plan to release new buildings, What about a Population increase as the current population was designed for level 100 heroes and purgatory also requires more assortment of units so we need an increase asap.

Dear player, we have recorded your suggestion ago. Our developers are consider this situation. Thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post

if cog can’t/don’t plan to raise lvl of buildings maybe should think to decrease lvl of buildings people already build ?
is it possible to search for all castles lvl 20 and change their lvl from 20 to 19 automatically ? and as a reward give ppl a resource pack lvl xx

this way, we could at least get some goals

Flag Post

suggested solution for alliance war cities:

each race has 5 pre-regia cities. make them only available to certain levels of alliances.

first city (land of bones, azar temple, grove of the ancients): alliance level 1-3
2nd: 4-6
3rd: 7-9
4th: 10-13
5th: 14-17

this would allow new/growing alliances to war with similar-level ones for 3 cities. the rewards can be as simple as 1-5 of a t3 card, i think. it is more about giving some extra “fun” to all the alliances without being bullied out by the big guns.

Flag Post

Why not make an end of month event that happens every month. you have ranks and the top 10 get limited edition items while all the other players get dungeon keys and troop supply cards. there are achievements set to players at different levels. All of these achievements gives you dungeon keys and troop cards. The last achievement might give us some score instead of waiting maybe a year for a score event

Flag Post
Originally posted by Swannie101:

Why not make an end of month event that happens every month. you have ranks and the top 10 get limited edition items while all the other players get dungeon keys and troop supply cards. there are achievements set to players at different levels. All of these achievements gives you dungeon keys and troop cards. The last achievement might give us some score instead of waiting maybe a year for a score event

Hi, sorry for the delay. We will let dev team know this. Hope they can release more funny events in the near future. Have a nice day!

Flag Post

I know it might not work , but how about we expand the site ? try and talk to aeria games then we cobine this sites call of gods with their call of gods , it would be very interisting for all players

Flag Post

why not make oj hero cards unbound ? seriously its not worth people coppering while other people battle with weak heroes ,lets say only ally members can give oj cards to each other because lots of people copper them after a while

Flag Post

[SUGGESTION]

post the maintenance summary for the 11th before the end of today. give us time to prepare for whatever is coming.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

[SUGGESTION]

post the maintenance summary for the 11th before the end of today. give us time to prepare for whatever is coming.

[CONCLUSION]

Call Of Gods do not care about this forum and the ideas we have and just tell us a few hours before the maintenance .We have asked for over 3 months now to get told abit sooner but still.

Flag Post

In fairness, they are dealing with a bit of a situation right now.

Flag Post

Hi everyone!

Just a small suggestion for the “Wild” Map view
Don’t know if ia am doing something wrong, but when i try to move the map with the cursor with drag..it runs away to a far away region of the map. And it stops when it thinks where to stop. This is really really annoying. Especially when i found someone finally….and lost it. Please do something with this “automatic map search where you weren’t yet”

Another issue. I think it will be very very good here on the wild map view to see who is online and who is not. Without moving the cursor on his/her name.

And another to the Wild too.
I would be very very very happy if the human (me) could SORT the players of some criteria (Who is online/ Race / Level/ Rank..etc etc…)

Thanks
The game is based on an outstanding idea and i think the implementing WITH the players is really what a game needs!
I hope the really good suggestions and ideas are come to reality..and this will be the game, what millions of people will play with…

Flag Post

yeah cog i have a suggestion, give ministers more power. no reason i need to log into the archon account to deploy someone mid day and then log out again. ministers should be able to do everything minister does expet disband the alliance. plus its too much wotk for the archon to do everything themselves. what is the issue? why is this not implemented yet?

Flag Post

I highly support the move to give Ministers more authority, just as every time this topic comes up. Like JAYM I have no idea why this hasn’t happened yet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JAYMZ78:

yeah cog i have a suggestion, give ministers more power. no reason i need to log into the archon account to deploy someone mid day and then log out again. ministers should be able to do everything minister does expet disband the alliance. plus its too much wotk for the archon to do everything themselves. what is the issue? why is this not implemented yet?

Thanks for your advice. We also hope dev team can consider about that.

Flag Post

I agree, this would make life a lot easier for alliances and archons.

Flag Post

Can anyone create a post of prizes for AH ? at least from books, cards and jewels.

Flag Post

If you’d like to stop players from quitting you should consider making the Zombie War worth showing up for, When we log in at 14:00 every Sunday and get useless garbage over and over again it’s makes us wonder why we play your game, Once a week events should offer something useful we can use and bad events kill your game, why not offer 50 coupons each war plus the random prize to give all players a reason to log in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EdTheHead:

If you’d like to stop players from quitting you should consider making the Zombie War worth showing up for, When we log in at 14:00 every Sunday and get useless garbage over and over again it’s makes us wonder why we play your game, Once a week events should offer something useful we can use and bad events kill your game, why not offer 50 coupons each war plus the random prize to give all players a reason to log in.

not one red item dropped. actually very few ppl got an item that wasn’t coppered. seriously change the drop table on zk. there isnt much left playing for right now. i dont see ppl playing this game much longer.

Flag Post

I cannot get on COG from my kongregate account for some reason. Is my account banned??

Flag Post

there is a complete missmatch in chest you become and keys the enemys drop. i am playing here for aound 2 weeks only and allredy sold 50 gold chest I and got already 80 gold chest II in my inventory. please fix this since the things i get out of gold chests in most cases arent woth the gold i would have to spent for gold keys.

oh and another thing i noticed… since the maintance and the crap olympics i didnt have a single enemy that dropped a gold key. have there been chancges not announced to us too?

Flag Post

You’ll get Golden Keys much more frequently once you hit Burning Path and beyond. The main bosses of Hell dungeons at that point are guaranteed to drop a key, and they drop pretty commonly in Purgatory Abyss.

Flag Post

Seems that there is some bug at the flame competition at Frozen Ossuary/Reverant Ruins DemonLord that forces a player to refresh to allow one to check on progress—watch battle—-and close and start a new run. This happens with one, two or three players. In game name Turo.s3

V