[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 38

1693 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vaara:

Seems that there is some bug at the flame competition at Frozen Ossuary/Reverant Ruins DemonLord that forces a player to refresh to allow one to check on progress—watch battle—-and close and start a new run. This happens with one, two or three players. In game name Turo.s3

V

Hi, please tell me what thing forces players to refresh and how it did.

Flag Post

if someone sends you a team invite and your in the middle of a fight and you dont see it until after it ends if the invite group isnt there any more the symbol on the top should vanish i got out of a fight to see the symbol for a group attack thing clicked to go to it got there and theres no team

Flag Post

when you click a hero to show it off can you adjust the game slightly so it can let you put more than 1 hero in the typing bar itll help save spamming if people can post more than 1 hero in a single post

Flag Post

can you make it so equips stack if there not gemmed or bound its a pain going through a huge list of items when it could be easyer if the items stacked if they was the same

Flag Post

Can you have an event like you did in christmas were we get dbl exp from dungeons during certain hours for a certain period of time. (take into account people playing at different time zones). And possibly add exp from abyss to that as well to it? Would be nice to help all levels equally gain a boost for their level

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdamBu:

Can you have an event like you did in christmas were we get dbl exp from dungeons during certain hours for a certain period of time. (take into account people playing at different time zones). And possibly add exp from abyss to that as well to it? Would be nice to help all levels equally gain a boost for their level

Hi, we hope dev team can release event about what you said. Thanks for your idea.

Flag Post

the slot in front of boots can you make runes for the game to put into the slot so it acts like a gem but it can be equiped without slotting into a item

Flag Post

another thing the cartaren cavalier vip really should get a discount on them, its not right that everything has 20% off but not cc’s, it bugs the crap out of me lol. just saying

Flag Post

hi my idea is to make books lvl 6. hero lvl 10 books lvl 1 hero lvl 30 books lvl 2 hero lvl 50 books lvl 3 hero lvl 70 books lvl 4 hero lvl 90 books lvl 5 so its logical to make hero lvl 110 books lvl 6. im sure a lot of ppl will like this idea and if is posted befor sry i dident see.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BaDBarbarian:

hi my idea is to make books lvl 6. hero lvl 10 books lvl 1 hero lvl 30 books lvl 2 hero lvl 50 books lvl 3 hero lvl 70 books lvl 4 hero lvl 90 books lvl 5 so its logical to make hero lvl 110 books lvl 6. im sure a lot of ppl will like this idea and if is posted befor sry i dident see.

Hi, we’ll record your suggestion. Thank you very much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by BaDBarbarian:

Hi, we’ll record your suggestion. Thank you very much.

You must have quite a collection of records now. Shame you don’t play any requests.

Flag Post

Okay that was pretty good.

Flag Post

Please reduce the arena history from 30 days to 7 days. 30 days of arena reports (600+) severely bogs down the arena screen performance and the lag is painful. I highly doubt anyone (if they can find it) re-watches an arena fight older than 7 days. thank you.

Flag Post

Seems that there is some bug at the flame competition at Frozen Ossuary/Reverant Ruins DemonLord that forces a player to refresh to allow one to check on progress—watch battle—-and close and start a new run. This happens with one, two or three players. In game name Turo.s3

V

The worst is that the battle simply stops with no end.
Other symptoms are that the play becomes erratic or one or more players units or battles cannot be seen.
Refreshing works for a period of time.
Have not done as many runs due to the really low drop rate now. So it does not matter.

Flag Post

V

The worst is that the battle simply stops with no end.
Other symptoms are that the play becomes erratic or one or more players units or battles cannot be seen.
Refreshing works for a period of time.
Have not done as many runs due to the really low drop rate now. So it does not matter.

Hi Vaara, could you tell me what happened when players were forced to refresh, any pop up or someting ?

Flag Post

(related to last post above) It also happens on the Undead Monarch in Mons draconis which is not apart of the flame competition and also freezes up, so far problem has only been with area bosses and not non-bosses for me.

Flag Post

When a boss battle freeze happens (and Undead Monarch has done it as well for me at least twice) we simply run out the battle. There are no popups. No close button. The troops just stand there doing essentially nothing (much like when a line is done in the alliance or Sunday Zk wars when someone finishs early).

The way out is simply to refresh which then returns you as though the battle is over (in the world).

Flag Post

if you dismiss units that you make from the necroden not card forms but the necroden for undead i dont know what other species call it but if you dismiss units from the necroden you should get 50% resources back its a waaste of res if you dismiss them and get nothing back :(

Flag Post

hey cog i thought of something a bit stupid but you might like it. how about an item in gold shop that increases drop chances. say a 4 leaf clover and a horse shoe. 4 leaf clover will cost 25g and last 3 days. horse shoe costs 50g and lasts 5 days. what the item does is increase your drop chances to the same drop rate as the christmas event. what do you think?

Flag Post

Suggestion: If you are leading a boss run and have someone blacklisted, that person should not be able to join.

Flag Post

Hi, all, thanks for your attention. Your ideas are all very interesting. We have transferred to dev team. Hope they like them, too. Have a nice time!

Flag Post

Make the Savage Suit Pack copperable
and fire the idiot that doesn’t understand this game but makes all the bad decisions.

Flag Post

Hi, EdTheHead, thank you for your suggestion, we will pass your suggestion to the relate department.

Flag Post

in options thing where you can have team invites can you please make a text colour option i had a cool blue text and loved it then the dam thing turned yellow i like blue text more than other colours you know from players in world chat

Flag Post

Why are OJ cards bound ?