[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 39

1647 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Swannie101:

Why are OJ cards bound ?

Hi, this is the game setting at present. We hope dev team can consider that hero cards to be unbound in the future. Thanks for your attention.

Flag Post

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US A BAAAAANNNNNNNNNNKKKK for stuff we dont wanna carry around like multiple stacks of tomes that arent complete…

forgive my caps but they are a bother.

Flag Post

Hi, it means that the event will end on the maintenance this week. When the maintenance start, it means it is over.
The maintenance are plan to be held on August 2nd, but this is not the final time, the detail time, please view the announcement for it on forum. Thank you for your attention.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by Swannie101:

Why are OJ cards bound ?

Hi, this is the game setting at present. We hope dev team can consider that hero cards to be unbound in the future. Thanks for your attention.

Why is everything bound?
For example d11h drops are.
FD suit items (Rare and bound)
Red Hero Card (Bound)
OJ Hero Card (Bound)
OJ Ice set items (Bound)
OJ Gems (NOT Bound, but 90% of em worth less than 5G)
Purple Gems (0g)
Purple Books (0g)
Purple Set (0g)
BOA (Bound)

Tell me what is the point to run dungeon? I do it for exp, and that is the only reason.

I really liked this event, but it trashed the only way to get g from lower levels, we were selling our oj trans items from abyss and red items. Now those player are broke (opening new slots for red items) or have red items from event.

There is nothing to sell. Could you pls make d12h drop something that is worth something when we get there?

Flag Post

suggestion: post the notes for today’s maintenance now, not right before maintenance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

suggestion: post the notes for today’s maintenance now, not right before maintenance.

Hi, we’ll post the notes as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

Flag Post

how about a small screen like the chat thing but itll show what heros are in tavern the name and color not pop ups thing its annoyying when after 1 hour of preying you have to run to tavern to check heros to be let down by green and whites a small screen on the game showuing the hero name and color would be very helpfull

Flag Post

Since all Equips from abyss, Dungeon 110, and Midsummer dream are bound it has been hard for people to get complete sets/pieces they need, also a lot of people have repeatedly gotten the same piece for example I have 5 berial legs from abyss. Can you add a feature that allows players to trade with other players from their friend list or alliance, same set pieces For example someone can trade an ice tyrant sword to another player for ice tyrant neck. But could not trade the Ice tyrant sword for a fire dust neck. If you charged 5g from each player (10g each trade), you would be able to make some additional money and would make a lot of players who are unhappy they get the same piece over and over really happy. If you want to talk about this idea more please let me know think it would be a great addition to your game and a way to make your developers some extra cash

Flag Post

Actually such a 2 player trade option would be far harder to code than putting a low cost ‘bind lifter’ in the shop. If you’d make a cheap item that can turn a Bound item into a Bind on Equip item (hero cards maybe unbound) it would allow people to sell their bind on pickup finds as well as their old equipment through AH while giving a steady source of income for you.
If people equip it it becomes bound again, so they’ll also have to buy a bind lifter to sell it on.
Note: if you make such an item expensive not many will use it, but if it’s cheap (say 5-10g) it will become commonly used.

Flag Post

hi i have a good idea put Berial’s neck and pants in score shoop some ppl need pants or neck but thy dont need staff so thy cant finis ther sets and get the bonus.

Flag Post

I have think on one thing now,
4 diffrent Heros= Attack hero, Defense Hero, Agility Hero, and Balanced Hero.

Why is it no Vitality hero?

And new stuff I heard about ,when they coming?

Flag Post
Originally posted by KoOorV:

I have think on one thing now,
4 diffrent Heros= Attack hero, Defense Hero, Agility Hero, and Balanced Hero.

Why is it no Vitality hero?

And new stuff I heard about ,when they coming?

Hi, sorry for the delay. We will let dev team know your advice and if we release new features, we will give notice in forum. Thanks for your playing.

Flag Post

[Event Suggestion]

Boss Madness!!

(important to have 2 exclamation marks.)

The gates to madness have been flung open, and the all the hordes of evil have joined together to descend upon our fair country.

for 1 week, put in every world event boss, and let players choose where they will do battle. short on turkey gear? head to the turkey boss. need a midsummer event piece? head to that one instead.

Flag Post

[Event Suggestion]

Boss Madness!!

(important to have 2 exclamation marks.)

The gates to madness have been flung open, and the all the hordes of evil have joined together to descend upon our fair country.

for 1 week, put in every world event boss, and let players choose where they will do battle. short on turkey gear? head to the turkey boss. need a midsummer event piece? head to that one instead.

So basicly that would be 1 week for midsummer event more. Every other set is crap for all +100 levels.

Flag Post

i think some really good suggestions have come out in the ‘bye bye’ thread.

1. limit the number of daily silver donations for an alliance to the max population of the alliance.

2. limit the daily welfare/rewards withdrawals to the max population of the alliance.

3. flipflop the 24 hour cooldown. instead of having it 24 hours before you can join a new alliance, make it 24 hours before you can leave after you join.

these indirectly address the alt situation. cog has said they cannot enforce a no-alt rule. these changes would help eliminate the revolving doors on alliances.

suggested drop item:

qyayqi’s elixir of dismantlement

rare drop item that can be used to unbind one piece of equipment. drag & drop it on the item you want unbound.

bump. the elixir, as rare as you care to make it, would please a LOT of people.

bump.

Flag Post

Trade 5-10 Orange Heros card II + gold = too a red hero card or something? , its sadly too copper all this orange hero cards now when they was good for like long time ago.. and now it never drop Red hero cards.. not fun too use Orange heros level 112..and need too level up one red too 112 when I get it..

Flag Post

I would suggest to make an advisor sign that must shows up in chat, like a “!” near window “Whisper” when someone whisp us so we can see it^^ or generally a “!” near any chat update :)

Flag Post

how about having a option in alliance to change alliance name but itll have to cost gold though to change a alliance name

Flag Post

Hello, I posted a New Forum about this, but would it be possible to merge S7 and S8 together for a little more Challenge? I know at least S7 is falling to inactivity because its a one alliance server.

Thanks,
Soular.s7

Flag Post

Can dungeons finally be fixed to reduce the amount of work needed to clear them? In other words, allow dungeons to be completed with the arrow keys instead of clicking, so a player can simple push up, down, left, and right, rather than having to constantly click on everything. Have any square the player moves to auto open (so fight squares are attacked and the fight starts upon entering the square) and also add a hot key for using silver to skip fights, say “S” for silver.
Summary
1. Allow players to navigate dungeons using arrow/directional keys.
2. Allow players to skip battles using a hot key, such as “S”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by evilbob71:

Can dungeons finally be fixed to reduce the amount of work needed to clear them? In other words, allow dungeons to be completed with the arrow keys instead of clicking, so a player can simple push up, down, left, and right, rather than having to constantly click on everything. Have any square the player moves to auto open (so fight squares are attacked and the fight starts upon entering the square) and also add a hot key for using silver to skip fights, say “S” for silver.
Summary
1. Allow players to navigate dungeons using arrow/directional keys.
2. Allow players to skip battles using a hot key, such as “S”.

Hi, your opinion will be submitted to dev team. Thanks for your suggestion.

Flag Post

merge all alliances now, lets have world war 3 in cog

Flag Post

your hero preview layout in the abyss is perfect, showing both form and units assigned to heroes. please add this to the dungeons. you can move the quit/save&exit buttons to the right side, get rid of the column of heroes on the right that shows us nothing, and add the improved preview on the left. like this:

Flag Post

i agree with Q, it help a lot in abyss, it would also help in dungeon

Flag Post

your hero preview layout in the abyss is perfect, showing both form and units assigned to heroes. please add this to the dungeons. you can move the quit/save&exit buttons to the right side, get rid of the column of heroes on the right that shows us nothing, and add the improved preview on the left. like this:

Hi, thanks for your idea. We will submit this situation to dev team.