[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 41

1728 posts

Flag Post

Instead of disband, should be sell troops for 50% of the cost at least.

Flag Post

plzz make a way where we can turn bound item to unbound like hero skill. where you need 10-15 gold to make an item unbound if it is bound and also plzz make orange and red hero card saleable but make it cost like 1 mil silver to put it in AH

Flag Post

We should be able to recruit t3 units at our Barracks,Hunter’s Hall Or Necordon’s Tower.

Flag Post

Hi.You could get scores by attending the events".All events are for Lvl 90 or 100 players.so how can we get score?not always the tops should have reward.of course some ne who is lvl 40 or 50 should be able to get score.we should always have events for both high players and low players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Attacke:

Hi.You could get scores by attending the events".All events are for Lvl 90 or 100 players.so how can we get score?not always the tops should have reward.of course some ne who is lvl 40 or 50 should be able to get score.we should always have events for both high players and low players.

yeah,my idea too.all lvl 90 players get cheerd and lvl 40 players dont.at last they quit the game.

Flag Post

New Event: Double XP week.
Everything gets Double XP week for one week.
For the gold recharge part, you can give away Bounty cards and D keys (xp related stuff).

Blue
S8

Flag Post

any clue about score event? ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by maximasta:

Hi, we dont even know the exact date, But we think we wont wait for a long time. Thanks for your attention.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, we dont even know the exact date, But we think we wont wait for a long time. Thanks for your attention.

Great! Can you suggest to devs that Red Midsummer gear makes it into the score shop? I’m sure a lot of players would play hard for them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hodag129:

Great! Can you suggest to devs that Red Midsummer gear makes it into the score shop? I’m sure a lot of players would play hard for them.

Sure, we will tell dev team about our players’ advice. Thank you.

Flag Post

we don’t believe you

Flag Post

And take and fix this drop system in purgatory abyss, layer 3-4 should not drop envy crap orange eqiups items! thats layer 2s drops.. gah..

Flag Post

I have to agree. The loading screen still claims that Purgatory Abyss has a High Return. Pre-Bound Purple/Orange equipment 20-30 levels below you doesn’t count as a desired drop. That is about as welcome as receiving nothing. “High Return” should mean “Large chance of desirable equipment.” It does not mean “Large chance of unwanted equipment that you cannot sell or give away with a similarly large chance of getting nothing.”

Flag Post

Alliance boss sorta like zombies but no city risk and there is only one of them. difficulty of alliance boss based on alliance lvl/castle. bosses will give out like x amount of silver gems equips based on lvl on boss etc. use your defense team as how you deploy for it if you apply and go offline or something. basically a thing for alliances to fight at any lvl not just if you are lucky enough to have a city.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonworkx:

we don’t believe you

lol We should have Red hero card insted of midsummer suit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by masoume:
Originally posted by dragonworkx:

we don’t believe you

lol We should have Red hero card insted of midsummer suit.

For 4000 score.

Flag Post

And We should not only get score by events.Of course we must get score in arena

Flag Post

fix goals problem. i had unlocked all formations, all buildings at max lvl before merged and new goals so maybe u should add this goals as “completed” for all whose did it before merged? ;)

Flag Post
No.3 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will start among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8

that is your current generic message. it is 99% redundant. you could make it at least useful by including a countdown in it:

No.3 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will start among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 in [calc1] day(s) and [calc2] hours.

examples:

No.3 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will start among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 in 1 day(s) and 7 hours. No.3 Super Champion of Cross Server Arena will start among s1&s2&s3 s4&s5&s6 s7 s8 in 0 day(s) and 3 hours.

because the notice appears every hour, just calculating how many days & hours before it begins should be trivial. it would give the players a better idea of just how long it is before the next one, and maybe generate a little excitement leading up to it— countdowns usually do that.

Flag Post
Rank No.1 (player) is on line!

Have you asked these players if they want everyone to know when they come online ?
or offered them an opt out option ?

Flag Post

There is an opt out option, you just have to be clever enough to find it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

i couldn’t find it….

Flag Post
Originally posted by extelon:

i couldn’t find it….

I told you in whisp already.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

It would be great it there was a “Mirror” button for formation on the Deploy Heroes tab. For example, when running abyss purgatory, the boss switches sides often and it would save a lot of time to be able to click a “Mirror” button and have your existing formation switch from Left Guard to Right Guard. If a player only has one of the two formations (only Left, not Right) then the Mirror button could be disabled. Thank you!

This would be really cool feature. I hope devs are working on it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by extelon:

i couldn’t find it….

I told you in whisp already.

ya, i guess i misunderstood, b/c the banner still dropped when i tried.