[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 42

1690 posts

Flag Post

new magic: medal mettle

most technology/magic levels up every 5 levels, this would be every 20 levels. each research would increase the effectiveness of medals by 1%. there would be a goal for getting this to 5% (so at level 100). this combines to (1) keep the new magic from being too strong, and (2) triggers the building/research goals so everyone above level 100 gets them all.

Flag Post

Hi!

Can u guys start a insane Event soon? this game starts too be reaally reaaally boring…

Flag Post
Originally posted by GonkDroid:
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

It would be great it there was a “Mirror” button for formation on the Deploy Heroes tab. For example, when running abyss purgatory, the boss switches sides often and it would save a lot of time to be able to click a “Mirror” button and have your existing formation switch from Left Guard to Right Guard. If a player only has one of the two formations (only Left, not Right) then the Mirror button could be disabled. Thank you!

This would be really cool feature. I hope devs are working on it.

yup, awesome idea, make this happen

Flag Post
Originally posted by maximasta:

fix goals problem. i had unlocked all formations, all buildings at max lvl before merged and new goals so maybe u should add this goals as “completed” for all whose did it before merged? ;)

i agree

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

why are remoced my post?

Flag Post

what was it?

Flag Post

You have had long enough to fix the Castle and Formation Goal issues. Unless you no longer care about the players who have been around the longest and spent the most, this should now become the top issue at CoG. Before any other upgrades, fix the goals which cannot be attained by those who leveled up before the implementation of goals.

Flag Post

Remove the minigame at the loading screen It is just so confusing

Flag Post
Originally posted by hecster:

Remove the minigame at the loading screen It is just so confusing

Not only that, but it’s so different in art style from the loading background/game in general that it looks extremely out of place. My login goes so quickly that I wasn’t even aware it was a minigame for the first 3 times I saw it – I just saw the dragons/dinosaurs/whatever climbing out of the ground all over the screen and then I was in the main game. I’ve only had a chance to swing that morning star once, and the animation for it lagged because the game was about to switch screens to the map.

tl;dr
The minigame visually does not match CoG and is an unnecessary distraction/waste of resources. Devs should focus on the main game.

Flag Post

also after you hit 100 logins, either make more login gifts, or make the ‘Event Star’ to stop flashing at me, its very distracting and annoying

Flag Post

Add Red Level Books

for example Tome of Pulverizer VI which would increase Double Strike rate 360

Flag Post

I was wondering if you could extend the sighn in bonuses. But I think that every 100 bonus give a red hero card or hero card gemini or something like that. It will keep people playing hopefully. And give out more suits coupons etc. If u do extend the castle limit for buildings in your castle make the player able to recruit t3s and make something new t4s. Hipe you like it and try it out.

Flag Post

corrupted lord needs to give more then 901k xp, instead of programming stupid mole games that dont work, try fixing the important stuff

Flag Post

Oh Noes! People are starting to catch on we arent fixing bugs… Quick!!! Program a stupid game that a 5 year old could make slap it on the loading screen and give them something else to complain about.

Whew crisis adverted :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by OceanSpud:

Oh Noes! People are starting to catch on we arent fixing bugs… Quick!!! Program a stupid game that a 5 year old could make slap it on the loading screen and give them something else to complain about.

Whew crisis adverted :)

lol

Flag Post

The mini game should give in game scores.example=u hitted 10 dianosors and got 1000 score.so we get 1 score in game.that would be great.

Flag Post
Originally posted by masoume:

The mini game should give in game scores.example=u hitted 10 dianosors and got 1000 score.so we get 1 score in game.that would be great.

I disagree with this completely. The loading minigame should not even be there, and definitely should not affect the main game. Many people load so quickly that the minigame vanishes almost instantly, so people with severe lag would be the only ones benefiting from (and probably abusing) a system where the minigame score lets you gain score to spend in the shop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

I disagree with this completely. The loading minigame should not even be there, and definitely should not affect the main game. Many people load so quickly that the minigame vanishes almost instantly, so people with severe lag would be the only ones benefiting from (and probably abusing) a system where the minigame score lets you gain score to spend in the shop.

Not all ppl ’s computers load fast,mine yes loads fast but not all.and some times there are some updates that cause the computer load slowerr.so if its maked it should afect in gane.

Flag Post

CoG If u are not going to make score event,make a coupon or an other intresting event for all players.CoG many ppl get disappointed from events for only tp players and spenders.so they quit game.

Flag Post

Not all ppl ’s computers load fast,mine yes loads fast but not all.and some times there are some updates that cause the computer load slowerr.so if its maked it should afect in gane.

That is precisely my point. Not everyone’s computer loads the game quickly. Therefore, it would unfairly benefit those with slower connections/computers. Furthermore, it would encourage people to intentionally lag themselves to stay on the loading screen longer and/or keep reloading just to keep increasing score. That would not be a positive thing.

Flag Post

Number of troops lost after a battle would be nice, that way I’ll know if my setup is good enough.

Flag Post

That is precisely my point. Not everyone’s computer loads the game quickly. Therefore, it would unfairly benefit those with slower connections/computers. Furthermore, it would encourage people to intentionally lag themselves to stay on the loading screen longer and/or keep reloading just to keep increasing score. That would not be a positive thing.

this does not slowers lading game.and it should affect in game

Flag Post

sell red and oj gear for silver and green and white for copper when your lvl 100 + why are gething a tone of oj or even red junk thet why cant yous so by seling them for silver why can replace some of the cc why lose when doing abyss and dung.

Flag Post

this does not slowers lading game.and it should affect in game

No, it should not affect the main game. It is completely unrelated to the main game. Re-read what I said. It would encourage people to intentionally lag themselves to extend the time they can play the minigame and farm Score points. That would be cheating.

Players have constantly requested for fair events that don’t give an advantage to people just because they pay money. What you insist “should” happen is not fair at all. You’re asking for a permanent feature that gives an advantage to people with slow computers and connections. That’s not good design. That’s greed.