[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 43

1766 posts

Flag Post

CoG,help us how to get activitation code,i really want to get activtion code.CoG Plzz respond.

Flag Post

Hi CoG,
Any chance of releasing some new equipment unbound. Possibly motivate some commerce on the server?

Flag Post

It seems pretty ridiculous that you don’t allow players to say the same words that NPCs use in quest text.

Damn = **** in chat.

Tyron says, “Damn that filter!”

Suggestion: Remove words from the filter that NPCs use. I noticed the main Call of Gods forum used to censor “Hell” as well, which made it hard for players to talk about Hell dungeons. Whoever is in charge of those filters really needs to talk to the people in charge of content.

Flag Post

Suggestions:

1. Stop making TERRIBLE events.
2. LISTEN to the players.
3. FIX the bugs in the game.
4. STOP making your cash grabs so bloody obvious.
5. STOP avoiding answering our questions.
6. STOP replying (when you actually do bother to reply) with crappy generic answers like “we will look into that, thank you.”

WE ARE ALL GETTING FED UP WITH THIS GAME, THE LACK OF SUPPORT, AND THE FACT THAT YOU NEVER LISTEN AND ONLY WANT TO GET US TO SHELL OUT MORE AND MORE CASH TO YOU

Flag Post

Suggestion from one of my alliance members:
We already have World, Kingdom (rarely used except for racial events), Alliance, Whisper, and System tabs. Could you add a Faction chat tab so we can communicate for Clash of Gods PvP?

Flag Post

Hi. Thank you for your valuable suggestion, and we will pass it on to the relevant department. Thank you for your kind attention.

Flag Post

it’s been said before and it will be said again, but i have something i’d like to see. I envision a day where i can choose between 3or so pre-set troop deployments (with the same heros) withthe click of a single button. thanks.

Flag Post

and following up on iceweaselx above, how bout replacing the kingdom tab with group, so you don’t spam world chat telling someone to let you wing.

Flag Post

Just wondering, is CoG EVER going to add Bounty Quests and Alliance Quests to the new areas!!? Its been months and alot of players are way over what the BQ and AQ levels are anymore. Further more how about increasing the individual castle levels We have been waiting and asking for this for months!!. Stop screwing around with stupid gold digging events and fix the stuff that needs fixed. Come on CoG, somebody there has got to have a brain.

Flag Post

+1 to Fireforge’s suggestion.

(Or +1001, since it’s been suggested about a thousand times already).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fireforge:

Just wondering, is CoG EVER going to add Bounty Quests and Alliance Quests to the new areas!!? Its been months and alot of players are way over what the BQ and AQ levels are anymore. Further more how about increasing the individual castle levels We have been waiting and asking for this for months!!. Stop screwing around with stupid gold digging events and fix the stuff that needs fixed. Come on CoG, somebody there has got to have a brain.

+1002

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fireforge:

Hi, your suggestion is important. We will deliver your suggestion to relevant department. Thank you for your attention.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, your suggestion is important. We will deliver your suggestion to relevant department. Thank you for your attention.

Sorry, that’s not a good enough answer. As mentioned, your players (the ones that pay your salaries) have been asking for this for MONTHS. How many times do you need to “deliver our suggestion to the relevant department” before they actual listen and do what the player want, no, NEED. We NEED population expansion.
Do what your clients are paying you to do, which is not coming up with new ways to bleed our wallets, but to make the game enjoyable to play and not FRUSTRATING AS HELL.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

Sorry, that’s not a good enough answer. As mentioned, your players (the ones that pay your salaries) have been asking for this for MONTHS. How many times do you need to “deliver our suggestion to the relevant department” before they actual listen and do what the player want, no, NEED. We NEED population expansion.
Do what your clients are paying you to do, which is not coming up with new ways to bleed our wallets, but to make the game enjoyable to play and not FRUSTRATING AS HELL.

+1 TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS!!!

Flag Post

Remove the Golden Treasure Chest II and III from the Champions Cup 8 Winner pack, Why would any winner want to delete items in our inventory for that garbage?
Again learn your own game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kbloodslear:
Originally posted by Igcis:

I find it annoying that everytime i change a formation i have to re-add my 6 heroes to it. Some sort of save feature would make swapping formations much easier.

- Seconded! I’d love to be able to save and load formations.

- It’d be nice to have a setting we could toggle that would automatically “Deploy” after any formation changes we make, so we don’t have to click Deploy each time (or forgot to, forcing us to redeploy our heroes).

- Similarly, I’d love to have an option to turn off the [“Attack” / “Avoid”] pop-ups in dungeons.

- I’d like to be able to drag-and-drop to rearrange my heroes in the Deploy Heroes tab:

- Also:

- This change is what i want . My heros are in irregular, So i also want this change.

Flag Post

All of the above & unbind gear / create a means to unbind gear!!! Players are prepared to pay gold which is more money in your pockets & everyone knows thats the bottom line for CoG. If not please provide a reason why we may not unbind gear since multi-accounts are banned? Thank you for fixing our game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdaephonDelat:

All of the above & unbind gear / create a means to unbind gear!!! Players are prepared to pay gold which is more money in your pockets & everyone knows thats the bottom line for CoG. If not please provide a reason why we may not unbind gear since multi-accounts are banned? Thank you for fixing our game.

Hey, you mean all gears to be unbind? If you do, dev team has already known that. But we cant see any changes on gear so far. We hope at least some of them could be unbind. :)

Flag Post

Make sky hammers and all other common purgatory drops copperable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiey:
Originally posted by AdaephonDelat:

Hey, you mean all gears to be unbind? If you do, dev team has already known that. But we cant see any changes on gear so far. We hope at least some of them could be unbind. :)

i think what (s)he means the that can you make all gears (except those from events) unbound on pickup, it is not reasonable to make these gears bound since CoG has an alt ban now. Let them available to be traded in the auction house, so make it alive again?

so i ask again: WHY DO YOU MAK ALL NEW GEARS OF QUALITY ORANGE OR ABOVE AFTER XMASBINDS ON PICKUP”?

Don’t pretend not read this post and ignore it, you just make more of your customers angry. If you have problem reading this, i translate my question in both traditional and simplified Chinese.

為甚麼你們把聖誕後的橙色或以上的新裝備全部設定為「拾起後綁定」?
为什么你们把圣诞后的橙色或以上的新装备全部设定为「拾起后绑定」?

Hi, we appreciate your translation. Dev team dont accept this advice so far, we really dont know the reason. Like we said before, we wish they could unbind some parts of them at least.

Flag Post

Hey, my suggestion is that we could be able to open a stack of chests at a time, this would save people a lot of time

Flag Post
Originally posted by Duvine:

Hey, my suggestion is that we could be able to open a stack of chests at a time, this would save people a lot of time

Hi, thanks for your great idea and we will take it into consideration. If you have any idea or suggestion, please feel free to contact us.

Flag Post

In purgatory abyss when our inventory is full and we get an item it gives a notice that our inventory is full and gives a box to check to not show that message again. In dungeons it gives the full inventory notice and there is no way to turn it off. This wastes time when going through dungeons. Please add it to dungeons too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thaliel:

In purgatory abyss when our inventory is full and we get an item it gives a notice that our inventory is full and gives a box to check to not show that message again. In dungeons it gives the full inventory notice and there is no way to turn it off. This wastes time when going through dungeons. Please add it to dungeons too.

Hi, it’s very nice to get your idea about inventory full indication. This function is very essential to avoid any unnecessary loss for all the players. Hope you could get used of it soon enough.

Flag Post

for VIP, a good addition would be a warning when their isn’t enough troops to fill the one we lost during the last fight
many time, i don’t pay attention at all to my troops and see, too late, that i’m not at full strength.