[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 44

1724 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Duvine:

Hey, my suggestion is that we could be able to open a stack of chests at a time, this would save people a lot of time

Hi, thanks for your great idea and we will take it into consideration. If you have any idea or suggestion, please feel free to contact us.

Flag Post

In purgatory abyss when our inventory is full and we get an item it gives a notice that our inventory is full and gives a box to check to not show that message again. In dungeons it gives the full inventory notice and there is no way to turn it off. This wastes time when going through dungeons. Please add it to dungeons too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thaliel:

In purgatory abyss when our inventory is full and we get an item it gives a notice that our inventory is full and gives a box to check to not show that message again. In dungeons it gives the full inventory notice and there is no way to turn it off. This wastes time when going through dungeons. Please add it to dungeons too.

Hi, it’s very nice to get your idea about inventory full indication. This function is very essential to avoid any unnecessary loss for all the players. Hope you could get used of it soon enough.

Flag Post

for VIP, a good addition would be a warning when their isn’t enough troops to fill the one we lost during the last fight
many time, i don’t pay attention at all to my troops and see, too late, that i’m not at full strength.

Flag Post

I am not sure where this should go.
The combined S1, S2 and S3 server seems to be dying.
In part this is due to some players leaving because of frustration with the game.
I am concerned that to some degree I don’t care anymore myself.

1. Many of the events work well for the top 4, perhaps top 10 players, not as well for the rest of us.

2. Personal goals appear to have been “fixed” on some individuals but not all. There appears to be a random response to if this gets fixed. This creates a sense of inequality.

3. The drop tables do not make sense and it appears that the superior gear is mostly coming from the championship.

4. There is too high of luck and the luck distribution seems to be very uneven (some of us have tried to make red gems over 30 times with no sucess while others report an average of under six (often three tries). This does not appear to be tied to how much gold has been purchased….but rather some other factor which seems to pre-fate the player. This factor is key to sucess now at the higher levels as well as the drop of better gear.
The apparent poor balance on this is a concern to several players including myself.

I honestly have enjoyed this game and hope that the game developers and administration can work this out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vaara:

In part this is due to some players leaving because of frustration with the game.

1. Many of the events work well for the top 4, perhaps top 10 players, not as well for the rest of us.

2. Personal goals appear to have been “fixed” on some individuals but not all. There appears to be a random response to if this gets fixed. This creates a sense of inequality.

3. The drop tables do not make sense and it appears that the superior gear is mostly coming from the championship.

4. There is too high of luck and the luck distribution seems to be very uneven (some of us have tried to make red gems over 30 times with no sucess while others report an average of under six (often three tries). This does not appear to be tied to how much gold has been purchased….but rather some other factor which seems to pre-fate the player. This factor is key to sucess now at the higher levels as well as the drop of better gear.
The apparent poor balance on this is a concern to several players including myself.

I honestly have enjoyed this game and hope that the game developers and administration can work this out.

After the routine maintenance of this week, all of the players could experience an exciting score event which will benefit everyone. We sincerely hope this event will change something. Let’s wait two more days and countless scores await you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by Vaara:

After the routine maintenance of this week, all of the players could experience an exciting score event which will benefit everyone. We sincerely hope this event will change something. Let’s wait two more days and countless scores await you.

You do not understand, or behave as if you do not understand the problem: BAD BALANCE. One event of a week or 2 will delay some players departure, but won’t change anything in long term. You have to rethink balance of the game. For example purgatory level 4 room 5 drop orange equipment lvl 80, while player HAVE TO BE way over lvl 100 to be able to win. In same time player lvl 80-85 have no chance to get one. And to be more interesting – it is bound equipment. So, what is the point? It is same with dungeon bosses. Please, understand one simple fact: whenever you change game difficulty, you HAVE TO change drop equipment table a bit.
Even top spenders will find better place to spend $, when they have no normal players to dominate and compete with. So think about keeping average players interested too in long term.

Flag Post

My suggestion is that 25th maintenance be cancelled. Ridiculous changes.

Flag Post

+1 vsko

Flag Post
Originally posted by vsko:

My suggestion is that 25th maintenance be cancelled. Ridiculous changes.

Excellent idea. Too bad they apparently didn’t listen. (The server is currently done for maintenance).

Flag Post

unbound the T3 … that is probably the best suggestion any player could ever give to your game …
we know that is not a kong issue, but that could really become one …
and yes i filling the forum with posts, but they are unreplyied …
“be patient plz” are no more an answer ! diplomacy is great most of the time but not now. Kong ais supposed to act in the best interest of its players if i’m right … so shake COG for once and make them listen to the players/people that are feeding devs and kong with good $ to help you pay your bills !
and yes sry i’m getting really upset ! trust me that is not an easy job to do !

Flag Post

Cog, i have a couple suggestions:

1. In the words of the great Scout Sergeant Mkoll: “Do Better”

2. Listen to the people playing your game. They are the ones affected by the decisions you make, they are the ones paying for your development. Don’t alienate them more, because then you will be truly, utterly doomed to fail.

3. The transmutation rates suck, the chance for an actually useful hero to appear in Tavern is abysmal, and the balance for chest drops are terrible. i must have opened at least 100 Golden Treasure chest IV, and the most common thing i get is Troop Supply cards. This is terrible. Kindly fix these things.

4. Your event bosses are amazingly overpowered. seriously. it requires leeching runs just to be able to get any of the event items you need, and even then it requires most of a week to get 1 of your TEMPORARY items. This essentially makes the event ridiculous and redundant. Again, Do Better.

5. This has been stated many times, but maybe if it is said again, and again, and again in as many different places as can be, you will listen to us: Unbind T3. How many players have you lost because of this? How much revenue have you forfeit because of it? Its not about being able to make them, its about commerce. Its how the smaller players make their bones. Its why the Auction house worked at all, really. Being able to trade T3 was one of the most important aspects of the game. Kindly undo this travesty.

6. Make honor and rep shops better. Except for the T3 to sell and buy, and maybe some of the ally quests, the stuff in them is nearly worthless. Maybe be able to buy gold keys with honor or rep, or something worthwhile. harmony is good up to a point, but after level 80…… come on.

7. this one bares repeating, so forgive me to trying to emphasise this point: LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE MAKING SUGGESTIONS. Actually give a flying f*ck about what we are talking about. We are your base, and you have to at least persuasively pretend to care about our suggestions. You asked for them, its the title of this thread. Don’t make us feel like we are pissing up a hill in the wind for it.

Thats all, CoG. My ranting is done. If i have mispoken in any of this, then i may give you what you give us, a polite fob-off.

Thank you, Solace S8 signing off.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ixinera579:

2. Listen to the people playing your game. They are the ones affected by the decisions you make, they are the ones paying for your development. Don’t alienate them more, because then you will be truly, utterly doomed to fail.

3. The transmutation rates suck, the chance for an actually useful hero to appear in Tavern is abysmal, and the balance for chest drops are terrible. i must have opened at least 100 Golden Treasure chest IV, and the most common thing i get is Troop Supply cards. This is terrible. Kindly fix these things.

4. Your event bosses are amazingly overpowered. seriously. it requires leeching runs just to be able to get any of the event items you need, and even then it requires most of a week to get 1 of your TEMPORARY items. This essentially makes the event ridiculous and redundant. Again, Do Better.

5. This has been stated many times, but maybe if it is said again, and again, and again in as many different places as can be, you will listen to us: Unbind T3. How many players have you lost because of this? How much revenue have you forfeit because of it? Its not about being able to make them, its about commerce. Its how the smaller players make their bones. Its why the Auction house worked at all, really. Being able to trade T3 was one of the most important aspects of the game. Kindly undo this travesty.

6. Make honor and rep shops better. Except for the T3 to sell and buy, and maybe some of the ally quests, the stuff in them is nearly worthless. Maybe be able to buy gold keys with honor or rep, or something worthwhile. harmony is good up to a point, but after level 80…… come on.

7. this one bares repeating, so forgive me to trying to emphasise this point: LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE MAKING SUGGESTIONS. Actually give a flying f*ck about what we are talking about. We are your base, and you have to at least persuasively pretend to care about our suggestions. You asked for them, its the title of this thread. Don’t make us feel like we are pissing up a hill in the wind for it.

Thats all, CoG. My ranting is done. If i have mispoken in any of this, then i may give you what you give us, a polite fob-off.

First, we would like to express our gratitude to those who are still supporting this game. It seems you are so fond of this game that you could wrote such a long and sincere thread at this time.
Second, we would like to let you all know that we are always taking your suggestions and ideas seriously. We did make some changes according to players suggestions in different ways though they were not so ‘shining’ to catch your eyes. If you said ‘Cog team never listens to us’ or something like that, it would be unfair.

Here we have to address this again:
As the first step, we set the t3 card as ‘bind’ and leave some time for all the players to deal with them.
Second, we will bring you the new element of summoning t3 troops in your barrack to meet your great needs of those troops.
Last but the most important thing is, you will see the consequences of making those adjustment in the game.

Flag Post

i had high hopes that there was one smart person on S8 and this started off really well….

1. good
2. agreed
3. tavern rates, chest iv rates are fine
4. completely disagree, if anything event bosses should be more difficult
5. this is ok, but has been said to death and you need to read the rest of the forum posts
6. Agree with this
7. this is good too

Flag Post

as regards to #5, i know that its been said a lot. But CoG, you miss the point. Its not about recruiting T3, its about the trading aspect of it. What else do the smaller players have that bigger players want? What else is so unbelievably useful to trade?

as regards to #3, yeah, haha i guess. I was reallllly irritated earlier, and sleep deprivation struck like an angry banshee. I agree that this one is wrong, with the exception of the trans bit.

Flag Post

as regards to #5, i know that its been said a lot. But CoG, you miss the point. Its not about recruiting T3, its about the trading aspect of it. What else do the smaller players have that bigger players want? What else is so unbelievably useful to trade?

as regards to #3, yeah, haha i guess. I was reallllly irritated earlier, and sleep deprivation struck like an angry banshee. I agree that this one is wrong, with the exception of the trans bit.

lol. you realize i am not COG, right?

Flag Post

if you guys expect people to spend cash on the game then some of the kinks need to be worked out like the timer for zombie king cause i missed my chance at war since the timer is not synchronized right

Flag Post

A small suggestion:

Could you give us the option to organize our heroes? Now that we are allowed to have more than 12 heroes, I have a member of my main party stuck on the second page, and it’s a hassle switching back and forth to change gear and troops.

Thanks! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wishie:

A small suggestion:

Could you give us the option to organize our heroes? Now that we are allowed to have more than 12 heroes, I have a member of my main party stuck on the second page, and it’s a hassle switching back and forth to change gear and troops.

Thanks! :)

Hi, we will deliver this suggestion to devs team. They will consider this. Thanks!

Flag Post

Maybe just for the people to feel how would it be to be a VIP, give a gift for being a VIP for…3-5 days?

Flag Post

i have a suggestion why dont cog make the hero the higher the potential they have the more max troops the hero can hold.

Flag Post

And please consider having an action towards the bound equipment in the inventory of the player.It gets on my nerves seeing all these bound low level equipment which I can’t put to use.Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wavistics:

Maybe just for the people to feel how would it be to be a VIP, give a gift for being a VIP for…3-5 days?

They have this already; it’s called Sign-In rewards.

Flag Post

Any chance we can extend events so the people who have been without power,heat,food due to the hurricane can have some more time with it. Still over 2 million homes in the north east without power. Mine came back on just about 16 hours ago was in the cold and dark since Monday night

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdamBu:

Any chance we can extend events so the people who have been without power,heat,food due to the hurricane can have some more time with it. Still over 2 million homes in the north east without power. Mine came back on just about 16 hours ago was in the cold and dark since Monday night

Hi, AdamBu. Thanks for your suggestion and we will submit it to our devs team. Anyway, take care!