[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 48

1708 posts

Flag Post

I had a suggestion, not sure if it is viable or not, but I figured it could be something fun and add to the wild map as well – Caravans.

Here is how I see the idea working:

If you are in an Alliance, you may send resources to another player in your Alliance. Perhaps put a cap of 20k or 50k of each per caravan.

On the wild map, a caravan image would appear near your castle. It would refresh every 5 minutes to a new location, somewhere between your castle and the player you are donating the resources to. Depending on the distance between the castles, it could take anywhere from 60 minutes to 360 minutes (1 – 6 hours) to arrive at the destination.

During this time, players who see a caravan would be allowed to attack it. Once per player perhaps, and only able to loot a % of the resources, say, 10% or 20%. If many players attack, it might be empty before it reaches the destination. There could also be a cap on the number of times a player can attack a caravan, much like the current plunder cap.

At the same time, a player who sends the caravan, or the player receiving it, or perhaps even a combination of the two, can supply a number of troops to “guard” the caravan, with a save rate of 90% or so per attack (I.e., If you supply 100 marksmen, 90 of them would survive being wiped out). Perhaps even use this with extra heros that you have.

It is just an idea, but I figure it would lend a hand to the already boring wild screen, give players a way to share resources in small amounts …etc. There could also be a cap, for example, where you can only send X number of caravans per day, perhaps 10?

I think this would be a great addition to the game and would love some comments on it. Thanks!

<jax> (Server 10)

Flag Post
Originally posted by GamejokerDotNet:

I had a suggestion, not sure if it is viable or not, but I figured it could be something fun and add to the wild map as well – Caravans.

Here is how I see the idea working:

If you are in an Alliance, you may send resources to another player in your Alliance. Perhaps put a cap of 20k or 50k of each per caravan.

On the wild map, a caravan image would appear near your castle. It would refresh every 5 minutes to a new location, somewhere between your castle and the player you are donating the resources to. Depending on the distance between the castles, it could take anywhere from 60 minutes to 360 minutes (1 – 6 hours) to arrive at the destination.

During this time, players who see a caravan would be allowed to attack it. Once per player perhaps, and only able to loot a % of the resources, say, 10% or 20%. If many players attack, it might be empty before it reaches the destination. There could also be a cap on the number of times a player can attack a caravan, much like the current plunder cap.

At the same time, a player who sends the caravan, or the player receiving it, or perhaps even a combination of the two, can supply a number of troops to “guard” the caravan, with a save rate of 90% or so per attack (I.e., If you supply 100 marksmen, 90 of them would survive being wiped out). Perhaps even use this with extra heros that you have.

It is just an idea, but I figure it would lend a hand to the already boring wild screen, give players a way to share resources in small amounts …etc. There could also be a cap, for example, where you can only send X number of caravans per day, perhaps 10?

I think this would be a great addition to the game and would love some comments on it. Thanks!

<jax> (Server 10)

Nice idea, GamejokerDotNet. This element could also be found in many games. It can really bring some fresh air to the ‘old and boring’ wild interface.
Thanks, GamejokerDotNet. Really hope the developers wont forget to change the wild map in the following patch.

Flag Post

World Boss Suggestion:

Instead of having us attack it at set times. Allow everyone you Attack the World boss for 10 min each day (at any time during that day). then the next day, each player can collect the rewards for the dmg they did and the rank they made.

This will make it easier for the players not having to be on a set times, and you dont have to worry about the server lagging cause everyone is not doing it at the same time.

- Blue S8

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueD0T:

World Boss Suggestion:

Instead of having us attack it at set times. Allow everyone you Attack the World boss for 10 min each day (at any time during that day). then the next day, each player can collect the rewards for the dmg they did and the rank they made.

This will make it easier for the players not having to be on a set times, and you dont have to worry about the server lagging cause everyone is not doing it at the same time.

- Blue S8

Hi, we will record this and feedback it rock our staffs. Thank you.

Flag Post

It’s been many months since Tome of Fortitude I vanished from the game. Could you put it in the silver shop?

Flag Post

How about an on/off switch on new weapons that use energy. would be greatly appreciated or give the full 50 energy back everyday

Flag Post
Originally posted by joe_carnage:

How about an on/off switch on new weapons that use energy. would be greatly appreciated or give the full 50 energy back everyday

Hi, our tech staffs are working about the weapon energy problem.

Flag Post

Make package deals for red gems for example 10 Apatites for 250g or 1 Apatite for 35g something like that would be nice to finally be able to get the gems u need. Since adv xmuting has basically died off on my server

Flag Post

When cultivating if u pay to lock an attribute it should stay locked until reset

Flag Post

Or allow us to lock using Silver. If Cultivation costs 11,000 silver or 9 gold, and locking costs 9 gold, why not also allow us to Lock for 11,000 more silver? And lock 2 Attributes for 33,000 silver, analogous to the 27 gold?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

Or allow us to lock using Silver. If Cultivation costs 11,000 silver or 9 gold, and locking costs 9 gold, why not also allow us to Lock for 11,000 more silver? And lock 2 Attributes for 33,000 silver, analogous to the 27 gold?

Maybe you mean something. Hope this could help our developers.

Flag Post

Can we merge servers 7-9 yet?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ToxicLuv:

Can we merge servers 7-9 yet?

Hi, please pay close attention to the announcement about the server merge information on the forum.

Flag Post

The hero cultivation is a great feature. Thank you for adding that. I was just thinking, which I have been told is dangerous for me, about the Science officer in alliance. What if CoG made him available to refine the attributes of equipments? I have played some other games that you can “cultivate” your heroes attributes but they also have a feature where you can do that with equipments as well. I’m not talking about adding gems like we already have but being able to refine the equipments stats. Say and this is just an example 15K silver and your equipment goes up 1 level. 1 level could equal 25 stat points. You can set a time and number of equipments a player could do. Example A player can refine 2 equipments in a 24hr period. Something to that effect. Also, What if CoG redid the Kred to gold ratio. Instead of the current 1:1 (kred to gold) how about a 1:2 (kred to gold)? Give players more incentive to buy gold seeing as they are getting more for their money. Just an idea.

Flag Post

Gold buyers just got PLENTY for their money. The strongest weapon in the game with a good chance to do TRIPLE damage that is impossible for non-spenders to get was a pretty freakin’ good incentive. A couple months ago I could buy the “more for the money” idea but holy hell the Christmas events were 90% gifts to big spenders.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fireforge:

The hero cultivation is a great feature. Thank you for adding that. I was just thinking, which I have been told is dangerous for me, about the Science officer in alliance. What if CoG made him available to refine the attributes of equipments? I have played some other games that you can “cultivate” your heroes attributes but they also have a feature where you can do that with equipments as well. I’m not talking about adding gems like we already have but being able to refine the equipments stats. Say and this is just an example 15K silver and your equipment goes up 1 level. 1 level could equal 25 stat points. You can set a time and number of equipments a player could do. Example A player can refine 2 equipments in a 24hr period. Something to that effect. Also, What if CoG redid the Kred to gold ratio. Instead of the current 1:1 (kred to gold) how about a 1:2 (kred to gold)? Give players more incentive to buy gold seeing as they are getting more for their money. Just an idea.

Hi, I am glad you are satisfied with hero cultivation and thank you for your valuable suggestion. We will deliver it to relevant staffs. They will consider about it and make it more reasonable.

Flag Post

If you pay me 250$ I’ll buy that new red gem, act fast this offer only lasts for today. ;)

Flag Post

There are two suggestions I would like to make. The first, however, might be more of a complaint than a suggestion – take it how you like :)

1) Correct descriptions on items…

Some items have descriptions that are a little less than accurate, some quite inaccurate. I will give one major example here: Super Soldier Cards: Gives you a lot of Super Soldier Cards … <—Completely false. It gives you ONE super soldier card. 1 is not a lot. 4 or 5 is a lot. Perhaps it is just a difference in language, but it is not as described.

2) Goals and rewards …

This is a suggestion that I think would not take your developers long to implement, and would do many of us a huge favor. It would be nice to see where we stand on receiving goals that require a certain number of objects completed in order to fulfill the goal. For example, if you must open 300 boxes, it would only make sense to allow us to see how close we are to finishing that goal: 239/300 … Also, the main rewards for each section, there is nothing that describes when you will receive the bonus reward. Again, as an example, under castle there are three bonus rewards: silver, 50 coupons and a Senior Units Pack box. I am currently at 250/400 and have received the first 2 rewards. There is nothing that tells me when I will receive the last. I assume it will be when I reach 400/400, but I would like to know this. I would have liked to have known when I was going to get the coupons as well. We all like surprises, but we’d also like to know when we’re close to getting something. It builds up the excitement!

If you can implement these quickly, I would ask you to do so and believe most would appreciate this as well.

Thank you.

Jax (S10)

Flag Post

Please! Please add a way to unbind equipment that is bound so that auction house can be a part of the game again! Even paying gold to unbind equipment I think many people would enjoy if cost was reasonable.

Also add red level 6 books to gold chest V, dungeon bosses and higher purgatory levels.

Thanks you.

Flag Post

I disagree, it’s good to have bound items. It makes them harder to get and worth the effort. Otherwise, what is the point if, yet again, people who have money to blow can just get the best of the best as they already kind of can? Just one more advantage for gold buyers.

Flag Post

Hi, all. Thank you for so many suggestions here. We will take full consideration of them and make the right decision at last.

Flag Post

Hi, i’m from Europe myself and there is a lot of time difference between where i live and the servertime however i would like to participate in the aliance wars. it would be very nice if i could manualy deploy myself through the commander.

If this is already possible (because it flags rdy when u enter the deployment) then it would be a great idea to mention this possibility in the instuctions about the alliance war (with the times etc.) this would make alot of people able to get some rest, make larger scale battles possible and would mean more fun for all!

Flag Post

Def/Vit badges

You’ve come up with 100 different attack badges that have unit + atk and some other attack focused bonus, I’d really like to see unit + def/vit badges. Galaxy doesn’t count… def+crit? WTF?

Flag Post

Hi Cog,

I have some ideas:

1) There should be a way to cultivate gems and weapons to improve their properties. It can work just like cultivating heros.
2) In the Manor we can’t see which fields have been improved, it would be nice to know which are leveled up so I know where to plant seeds first.

Also Alliance War is getting pretty boring, why not have some kind of cross-server alliance war.

Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by Opif3x:

Hi, i’m from Europe myself and there is a lot of time difference between where i live and the servertime however i would like to participate in the aliance wars. it would be very nice if i could manualy deploy myself through the commander.

If this is already possible (because it flags rdy when u enter the deployment) then it would be a great idea to mention this possibility in the instuctions about the alliance war (with the times etc.) this would make alot of people able to get some rest, make larger scale battles possible and would mean more fun for all!

that have been asked for more than one year and we REALLY NEED IT !