[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 2

1688 posts

Flag Post

uhh *Fullscreen?

 
Flag Post

- When we refresh a bounty quest, don’t give us the same one we just refreshed

 
Flag Post

Sortable Inventory when equiping, drop down menu type thing to bring up specific items like in transmute, it would make equiping properly alot less annoying!

 
Flag Post

Question: If you decide to edit the kred:gold balance, what about us who already spent MANY kreds on this game? Will we get a refund or something like that? Since for example I know people who I guess would have used over 3500 kreds, which is 350$, and that would be a shame if they used that much money, and because someone suggests it should be cheaper, htey get it to half the price, or as the suggestion says, A TENTH of the price.

I honestly think 1:10 is to much gold.

1000 kreds = 10000g. 10000g = Unstoppable. Maybe do it 1:2 or 1:3, not even dare to do it 1:10….

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Snapsjot:

Question: If you decide to edit the kred:gold balance, what about us who already spent MANY kreds on this game? Will we get a refund or something like that? Since for example I know people who I guess would have used over 3500 kreds, which is 350$, and that would be a shame if they used that much money, and because someone suggests it should be cheaper, htey get it to half the price, or as the suggestion says, A TENTH of the price.

I honestly think 1:10 is to much gold.

1000 kreds = 10000g. 10000g = Unstoppable. Maybe do it 1:2 or 1:3, not even dare to do it 1:10….

1k kreds is 100$ though, which I find is still a lot for a game like this, compare it to other online games and I could live with 5 – 7.50/ month. But then VIP should really be somehting, like 500g/month, free sacrifice, big dscount on wheel spins, etc.

 
Flag Post

Let us skip the fights for free…

No point to keep us artificially on the site and force us to do something else while playing.

 
Flag Post

It really is a great nuisance to wait for the battles to end – I second doudoudou’s suggestion.

 
Flag Post

Ohh that would be so amazing, it makes me so agressive to wait for these fucking battles to end. Please make them free to end.

 
Flag Post

Or at least allow us to speed battles up!

 
Flag Post

890there are just a few things that i would like changing.
1st- i think that it would be nice to see how many units you have lost after a battle with the ability to toggle this on and off
2nd- rewards for getting X wins in arena like a +10% honor pur win or just getting like 20 honor for a 5 win streak
3rd- books should be stack-able

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CyberSe7en:

Or at least allow us to speed battles up!

For 1 gold your can.

Can I get a gold exchange from server to server? Or is that just way to much to ask for?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Bigbedy:
Originally posted by CyberSe7en:

Or at least allow us to speed battles up!

For 1 gold your can.

Can I get a gold exchange from server to server? Or is that just way to much to ask for?

Maybe sometime you can move completely to a diff. server…for 1000 gold ;)

 
Flag Post

have goals for like 1,000 honor
10,000 sliver
lvl 10 alter
lvl 10 in any building
kill 1,000 monsters
spine the “wheel of Fortune” 50 time’s
have 10 hero’s

Stuff like that…

 
Flag Post

^ any one agree???

 
Flag Post

First and foremost, I enjoy this game. Second, I have not read the posts ahead of my mine, so I am sorry if I am repeating ideas that have already been stated.
Inventory
-Increase the inventory size to 120 (regular) and 200 (ViP)
-Make equipment stackable like cards/quest items.
Castle
-Have one building that you can hide resources in that cannot be plundered (like 1000 resources per level or something).
Dungeons
I am a fan of the dungeons of this game, I love them. I also love team work and fighting bosses, so why not combine the two?
-Co-op Dungeons: Pretty much like how bosses are fought, you gather up a party, one person controls where you are going, and you fight the 2-3+ rows of enemies. (Every 5 levels, starting at lvl 25)
-Alliance Dungeons: Pretty much like the co-op dungeon idea, but only accessible with your alliance. (Every 20 levels, starting at lvl 20).
Bosses
Now, there is nothing wrong with the boss system that is in place, that I can see right now, I just think that this would be an interesting idea.
-Uber Bosses: Once a day, or even a week, why not have an “uber” boss appear in each region (undead, elf, human). A boss that requires tens or even hundreds of people to take it down (Note, once someone falls in battle against the uber boss, all damage done to the boss stays with it.).
Alliances
-Have an alliance compound where people can put in, or take out resources (and/or units?), quest items, or even gear.
In summary, I’d just like to see more things with co-op in them.

Edit: Um, I’m sorry it’s jumbled up like this, idk how to fix it.

 
Flag Post

I know in this thread and elsewhere, people want the quests fixed so that you add the quest giver in the description. That seems like a lot of work, which is possibly why you haven’t implemented it yet?

My suggestion is this: Make a simple “!” or “?” showing on the world map. You will be able to tell without going into a quest window or reading a quest description where to go to get or turn in a quest.

I also wholeheartedly agree about changing the plunder system. Make it 2 hours instead of 30 minutes of protection, and you won’t have to change that much. Make it 5% instead of 10% and it would be even better. Make the plunder come from the game instead of the player, and it would be even better! :)

 
Flag Post

A level limit on bounties would be great. Getting most quests in the lvl -30 areas when you are 60+ is silly. That you can sometimes get quests above your level (=impossible to complete) is also quite irritating, especially if your refreshes are spent.

 
Flag Post

I think it would be nice to have a speed up button for combat. I like to see how my battle goes, but it runs so slow. If there were a 2X button that would be useful.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by detrickster:

I know in this thread and elsewhere, people want the quests fixed so that you add the quest giver in the description. That seems like a lot of work, which is possibly why you haven’t implemented it yet?

My suggestion is this: Make a simple “!” or “?” showing on the world map. You will be able to tell without going into a quest window or reading a quest description where to go to get or turn in a quest.

I also wholeheartedly agree about changing the plunder system. Make it 2 hours instead of 30 minutes of protection, and you won’t have to change that much. Make it 5% instead of 10% and it would be even better. Make the plunder come from the game instead of the player, and it would be even better! :)

This info is in…just click ‘display’ for the quest in questbook, then extend the quest tracker (book icon on travel map).

 
Flag Post

More equipment to buy with honor and reputation!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CyberSe7en:

More equipment to buy with honor and reputation!

Aren’t harmony pieces and t3 troops enough?

 
Flag Post

It would be great is you could select which heroes you wanted to train, and leave out the rest. For example, If I have 4 heroes and buy a 5th one, I’d like to level up the 5th one only so I can equalize their levels better. It would be a lot quicker because the exp from the towers is only being divided by one or two people. It would be very helpful.

 
Flag Post

That can already be done Reegs.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Arsenus:
Originally posted by CyberSe7en:

More equipment to buy with honor and reputation!

Aren’t harmony pieces and t3 troops enough?

Nah, Harmony’s not that great compared to level 77-80 purple transmute items, and having enough rep/honor purchasable t3 troops for 3 stacks plus change is plenty (read: Tramp masters).

Besides transmute items and alliance items, there’s nothing I want to spend my rep/honor on after collecting a full 60 Adamant set and 8 Vengeance pieces, plus the t3s I care for, and I imagine there are other high-level players who share that sentiment.

Add the Bloodthirsty set to the honor shop at 30k(?) honor per piece, and a level 80 reputation set…?

 
Flag Post

bump to 3rd →