[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 45

1690 posts

Flag Post

My suggestion is to remove this topic. Its useless since you dont listen anyone.

Flag Post

after spending an hour serching for some one near my level to plunder and finding only TWO i suggest

take players who are inactive say 90 days and make them NPCs with no level restritions so they can be hit by everyone for res and xp give them troops and a timer on resorce regen so you cant hit the same one over and over and get a full plunder
there are so many inactive players or low level that have quit might as well do something usefull with them

Flag Post
Originally posted by tineyman:

after spending an hour serching for some one near my level to plunder and finding only TWO i suggest

take players who are inactive say 90 days and make them NPCs with no level restritions so they can be hit by everyone for res and xp give them troops and a timer on resorce regen so you cant hit the same one over and over and get a full plunder
there are so many inactive players or low level that have quit might as well do something usefull with them

Hi, thank you for your suggestion, our team will consider about it. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by tineyman:

Hi, thank you for your suggestion, our team will consider about it. Thank you.

your condecending remarks still make me hate you

Flag Post

In Alliance there is Science Officer and Trainer like a Statue. What is the use of that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rejisr:

In Alliance there is Science Officer and Trainer like a Statue. What is the use of that?

Nothing. They have never unlocked them and probably never will

Flag Post

I have a suggestion. Get rid of this FORUM. You don’t do anything with the suggestions anyways. Stop wasting our time.

Flag Post

Go back to the way this game used to be. #1 change all bound items back so players can buy/trade. #2 Doing #1 Youll receive more gold because ppl trading or selling items in the AH gives players the gear they want to OPEN SOCKETS and REGEM the needed gear. The person that sells the gear takes their gold and either OPENS SKILL SLOTS, OPENS MORE GEMS SLOTS, BUYS VIP, or ADV XMutes with the Gold. So in the end you (COG) are losing revenue and more importantly youre players/spenders. Sad to say

Flag Post
Originally posted by joe_carnage:

Go back to the way this game used to be. #1 change all bound items back so players can buy/trade. #2 Doing #1 Youll receive more gold because ppl trading or selling items in the AH gives players the gear they want to OPEN SOCKETS and REGEM the needed gear. The person that sells the gear takes their gold and either OPENS SKILL SLOTS, OPENS MORE GEMS SLOTS, BUYS VIP, or ADV XMutes with the Gold. So in the end you (COG) are losing revenue and more importantly youre players/spenders. Sad to say

Hi, thank you for your suggestion, because of some reasons, some items must be bound, but our team are considering the way to solve the economy problem, please wait. Thank you for your attention.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kbloodslear:
Originally posted by Igcis:

I find it annoying that everytime i change a formation i have to re-add my 6 heroes to it. Some sort of save feature would make swapping formations much easier.

- Seconded! I’d love to be able to save and load formations.

- It’d be nice to have a setting we could toggle that would automatically “Deploy” after any formation changes we make, so we don’t have to click Deploy each time (or forgot to, forcing us to redeploy our heroes).

- Similarly, I’d love to have an option to turn off the [“Attack” / “Avoid”] pop-ups in dungeons.

- I’d like to be able to drag-and-drop to rearrange my heroes in the Deploy Heroes tab:

- Also:

I found this posted over a year ago… Is it possible to make these changes? I think they would be a very good addition to CoG.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wishie:
Originally posted by kbloodslear:
Originally posted by Igcis:

I find it annoying that everytime i change a formation i have to re-add my 6 heroes to it. Some sort of save feature would make swapping formations much easier.

- Seconded! I’d love to be able to save and load formations.

- It’d be nice to have a setting we could toggle that would automatically “Deploy” after any formation changes we make, so we don’t have to click Deploy each time (or forgot to, forcing us to redeploy our heroes).

- Similarly, I’d love to have an option to turn off the [“Attack” / “Avoid”] pop-ups in dungeons.

- I’d like to be able to drag-and-drop to rearrange my heroes in the Deploy Heroes tab:

I found this posted over a year ago… Is it possible to make these changes? I think they would be a very good addition to CoG.

Hi, that’s a good idea, we will reply it to the development team. Thank you for your attention.

Flag Post

Devs should consider a 5g “Remove Gem Socket” Option. ie. a player spent 10g, 25g and 50g to open a 2nd, 3rd, 4th socket on a piece of gear spending 85g in total.

With play and more leveling that piece of gear becomes useless as better gear is obtained. Many players are not opening as many gem slots on newer gear because something better always comes along.

With this option I pay 5g to close sockets and get some percentage of that gem socket cost back (for example 50%).

So in the above example I pay 5g per socket that I opened to close it and get 50% of each socket cost back spending 15g gold and getting ~ 42-43 gold back.

I’d then take that 43 gold and open gem sockets on newer equipments at same 10g, 25g, 50 g costs.

Flag Post

lol, why not simply drop prices? 50g is nearly unpayable, unless you are a spender and don’t care or you got lots of stuff to sell from leaving ally mates.
50g per slot once was payable, when gems sold for 40g, oj equip for 80g (bought my first deliverance for 80g a year ago), barks and kod for up to 14g, red gems for 600g, oj books for up to 200 or more gold, even some lousy purple book chapters sold for 40g… it’s been a year people could get such prices on ah and got enough money to pay for the 50g slots.

Why should CoG refund gold they already earned? Just don’t open sockets. It’s that simple. You can play the whole game without a single gem. It just takes more time and you never will be able to be a top player. But if you want to just ‘play’ the game, then give a fu** on gemming and skilling.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kalisi:

Devs should consider a 5g “Remove Gem Socket” Option. ie. a player spent 10g, 25g and 50g to open a 2nd, 3rd, 4th socket on a piece of gear spending 85g in total.

With play and more leveling that piece of gear becomes useless as better gear is obtained. Many players are not opening as many gem slots on newer gear because something better always comes along.

With this option I pay 5g to close sockets and get some percentage of that gem socket cost back (for example 50%).

So in the above example I pay 5g per socket that I opened to close it and get 50% of each socket cost back spending 15g gold and getting ~ 42-43 gold back.

I’d then take that 43 gold and open gem sockets on newer equipments at same 10g, 25g, 50 g costs.

Originally posted by cogalty:

lol, why not simply drop prices? 50g is nearly unpayable, unless you are a spender and don’t care or you got lots of stuff to sell from leaving ally mates.
50g per slot once was payable, when gems sold for 40g, oj equip for 80g (bought my first deliverance for 80g a year ago), barks and kod for up to 14g, red gems for 600g, oj books for up to 200 or more gold, even some lousy purple book chapters sold for 40g… it’s been a year people could get such prices on ah and got enough money to pay for the 50g slots.

Why should CoG refund gold they already earned? Just don’t open sockets. It’s that simple. You can play the whole game without a single gem. It just takes more time and you never will be able to be a top player. But if you want to just ‘play’ the game, then give a fu** on gemming and skilling.

As you may find, COG is experiencing a adjustment period. After collecting so many suggestions, the devs are making a big project to make this game more fun.
Cant wait to try it, dont you?

Flag Post

the 250 sign-in bonus should be 2-3 advanced wheel cards. 250 is almost 3/4’s of a year, but we know a single spin will more often than not be a pretty crappy reward. give your players a glimmer of hope that they can get something nice for the extended effort.

i’m suggesting this now, before people get close to that total, to prevent having it altered after someone has gotten just one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

the 250 sign-in bonus should be 2-3 advanced wheel cards. 250 is almost 3/4’s of a year, but we know a single spin will more often than not be a pretty crappy reward. give your players a glimmer of hope that they can get something nice for the extended effort.

i’m suggesting this now, before people get close to that total, to prevent having it altered after someone has gotten just one.

Hi, you may find some interesting elements in the following versions. Hope you will like them.

Flag Post

Hi, you may find some interesting elements in the following versions. Hope you will like them.

heh, we’re at a point where vague hints like this are maddening. you really should give a few definite “interesting elements” to get us excited & talking about them.

Flag Post

heh, we’re at a point where vague hints like this are maddening. you really should give a few definite “interesting elements” to get us excited & talking about them.

For secrecy sake, we cant release too much at present.

Flag Post

For secrecy sake, we cant release too much at present.

Of course not. Why on earth would you want to give the few remaining players any reason to stay?

Flag Post

Hello,
As you know, hero cards are a sore issue with some players, many high level players wish they had RHC’s, those with full red teams wish they had Zodiac Hero Cards & now with the introduction of Chaos Hero Cards it wont be long before players are wanting full CHC teams. I suggest Advanced Transmutation of Hero Cards. Orange Hero Card II’s can be made into a RHC. RHC’s can be made into a ZHC & ZHC’s would be transmutable to CHC. The % for success would depend on the Tier of Card the player is try to transmute. I leave the exact calculations for the number of cards required, gold cost & chance of success to you. It would encourage players to recharge in order to advanced trans & I really think it would spark up some interest from players who’ve lost interest due to bad luck with heroes & would provide those who have no more use for RHC’s, a sense of progressing in-game when they feel they’ve hit a plateau. Already many players are guessing at hero rebirth as a logical introduction to CoG & I think this would complement CoG either with or without that update. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdaephonDelat:

Hello,
As you know, hero cards are a sore issue with some players, many high level players wish they had RHC’s, those with full red teams wish they had Zodiac Hero Cards & now with the introduction of Chaos Hero Cards it wont be long before players are wanting full CHC teams. I suggest Advanced Transmutation of Hero Cards. Orange Hero Card II’s can be made into a RHC. RHC’s can be made into a ZHC & ZHC’s would be transmutable to CHC. The % for success would depend on the Tier of Card the player is try to transmute. I leave the exact calculations for the number of cards required, gold cost & chance of success to you. It would encourage players to recharge in order to advanced trans & I really think it would spark up some interest from players who’ve lost interest due to bad luck with heroes & would provide those who have no more use for RHC’s, a sense of progressing in-game when they feel they’ve hit a plateau. Already many players are guessing at hero rebirth as a logical introduction to CoG & I think this would complement CoG either with or without that update. Thanks.

Hi,AdaephonDelat. You are right, players would have full red hero team at last. Now there are many ways to get high quality red hero card now and we will add some special red hero card in the following events gradually. We sincerely hope all of you could have the chance to get one or more excellent red hero card(s) in the future.
Enjoy the game!

Flag Post

Since pumpkin seeds were removed from the game with this update why weren’t wolf angel tattoo fragments removed from our inventory?

Flag Post
Originally posted by thaliel:

Since pumpkin seeds were removed from the game with this update why weren’t wolf angel tattoo fragments removed from our inventory?

Hi, we will deliver this issue to relevant department, and they will deal with it as soon as possible. Thanks for your report.

Flag Post

Will be good see Drug-and-Drop option for hero. Or something else, to
transfer hero from 1 to 2 “Hero page”. Uncomfortably when all your hero (what you use in battle) in page 1, and new nice hero in page 2… Had to dismiss two characters to move Bonatice from page 2 to the first page…

Flag Post

Suggestion:

Would it be an better idea to merge all the servers together as one?
I honestly don’t see the point of having so many different servers.
It would make call of gods more competitive and I for one would think it would bring some life back in this game.
It seems people getting annoyed with so many new servers being created every few months.