[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 46

1729 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Landys:

Suggestion:

Would it be an better idea to merge all the servers together as one?
I honestly don’t see the point of having so many different servers.
It would make call of gods more competitive and I for one would think it would bring some life back in this game.
It seems people getting annoyed with so many new servers being created every few months.

Thank you for your suggestion. We will deliver it to relevant department. But it is impossible in a short time.

 
Flag Post

Could you expand the Gift system to more (or all) items? Since most everything is bound now I enjoyed where that system was going, but it looks like it has stopped expanding. Why not allow all items – of all currencies – to be given as gifts? I can already buy someone Bark Monsters with Gold as a gift, why not with Honor, or Tramps with Reputation, or Lizardman Archers with Score? Everything should be Giftable!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

Could you expand the Gift system to more (or all) items? Since most everything is bound now I enjoyed where that system was going, but it looks like it has stopped expanding. Why not allow all items – of all currencies – to be given as gifts? I can already buy someone Bark Monsters with Gold as a gift, why not with Honor, or Tramps with Reputation, or Lizardman Archers with Score? Everything should be Giftable!

Hi, thank you for your feedback, we will reply your suggestion to our team. Thank you.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Hi Callofgods,
Can you ask the related development team to have a look at normal transmute because most red items to transmute was made when the game was first made like galaxy boots to make evil spirit boots are now very hard to get !

You have introduced many new red stuff so can we start to use them to normal transmute ? like the red items from abyss would be a good thing to start to use as transmuting better equip who knows maybe firedust ?

 
Flag Post

My sad story: 109lvl, and… i have only 1 Evil Spirit piece (ring)…

So, maybe, devs team add Evil Spirit Pack to Clash of Gods? It’s make me and lot of player happy!

 
Flag Post

So how about using the Valhalla Souls for cultivation? Maybe?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by olkm:

Hi Callofgods,
Can you ask the related development team to have a look at normal transmute because most red items to transmute was made when the game was first made like galaxy boots to make evil spirit boots are now very hard to get !

You have introduced many new red stuff so can we start to use them to normal transmute ? like the red items from abyss would be a good thing to start to use as transmuting better equip who knows maybe firedust ?

Hi, olkm. Nice to see you again on the forum.
It is certain that the devs will create more ways for players to get the red equipment. And those out-of-date equipment will be made good use of in the future.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lambard667:

So how about using the Valhalla Souls for cultivation? Maybe?

Hi, Angelys007. We have received a lot of suggestions about the further use of the Soul of Valhalla. The devs are working hard to make the world boss more playable.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by olkm:

Hi Callofgods,
Can you ask the related development team to have a look at normal transmute because most red items to transmute was made when the game was first made like galaxy boots to make evil spirit boots are now very hard to get !

You have introduced many new red stuff so can we start to use them to normal transmute ? like the red items from abyss would be a good thing to start to use as transmuting better equip who knows maybe firedust ?

Hi, olkm. Nice to see you again on the forum.
It is certain that the devs will create more ways for players to get the red equipment. And those out-of-date equipment will be made good use of in the future.

Thanx you for the response :]
I think using abyss red drops[Example :silence of leviathans shoulders] for transmute would be a good move because lots of players who been playing for along time do not need 10 of silence of leviathans shoulders but they would love the chance to turn that unwanted stuff to firedust what everyone needs ?

 
Flag Post

Gold Chest V (Update to D12H we really need COG)- Raging Rhino inside like Oath is in GC IV.
Oath items instead of Destroyer items from D10H.
Adjust cost of transmuting Evil Spirit items, some of them cost as many Astral Essence as a Lv105 Red set item (Midsummer Night)
Evil spirit should be transmutable to Fire Dust with Astral Essence.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by lambard667:

So how about using the Valhalla Souls for cultivation? Maybe?

Hi, Angelys007. We have received a lot of suggestions about the further use of the Soul of Valhalla. The devs are working hard to make the world boss more playable.

Wrong person… And this isn’t just in relation to the world boss though.

 
Flag Post

When is S10 coming out?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dfcarson:

When is S10 coming out?

Hi, our devs team have no decision now. Thank you.

 
Flag Post

I think it is a good idea to add information on the final arena rank in the arena report. With that i mean that on sunday night a message is generated with information about the score a player obtained in the previous week and the final rank. This is especially interesting for the players who are close to rank32 and rank 100. And it’s fun to keep track of your personal score record and try to beat it every week.

 
Flag Post

Suggested new feature: Genetics – Players are able to obtain (buy / transmute / abyss / dungeon) a potion of 4 types; Gene of Agility, Gene of Power, Gene of Vitality, Gene of Defence. Using the Gene Type matching the stat type would do 1 of 2 things.
1. Increase the chance of positive result in Cultivation of that stat.
2. Increase the current Cap Limit of a stat type.
Gene’s would be stackable, so 1 could use Vitality & Defence Gene potion to improve or increase those 2 stats.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by AdaephonDelat:

Suggested new feature: Genetics – Players are able to obtain (buy / transmute / abyss / dungeon) a potion of 4 types; Gene of Agility, Gene of Power, Gene of Vitality, Gene of Defence. Using the Gene Type matching the stat type would do 1 of 2 things.
1. Increase the chance of positive result in Cultivation of that stat.
2. Increase the current Cap Limit of a stat type.
Gene’s would be stackable, so 1 could use Vitality & Defence Gene potion to improve or increase those 2 stats.

We are so glad to find so many great ideas these days. Your ideas have been collected for devs’ reference.
You guys are awesome!

 
Flag Post

Can you please change de hour of the alliance wars? Not everyone is from America and for here in Europe the 20:00 of America is 3 o’clock in the morning

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ruizhe1997:

Can you please change de hour of the alliance wars? Not everyone is from America and for here in Europe the 20:00 of America is 3 o’clock in the morning

Hi, ruizhe. We have made some measures to compensate the losses for being unable to enter the alliance war for the European players. In that way, we hope those features could balance the benefits for both American players and European players.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by ruizhe1997:

Can you please change de hour of the alliance wars? Not everyone is from America and for here in Europe the 20:00 of America is 3 o’clock in the morning

Hi, ruizhe. We have made some measures to compensate the losses for being unable to enter the alliance war for the European players. In that way, we hope those features could balance the benefits for both American players and European players.

What are those specifically?

Also, when will clash return?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSchpfmut:
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by ruizhe1997:

Can you please change de hour of the alliance wars? Not everyone is from America and for here in Europe the 20:00 of America is 3 o’clock in the morning

Hi, ruizhe. We have made some measures to compensate the losses for being unable to enter the alliance war for the European players. In that way, we hope those features could balance the benefits for both American players and European players.

What are those specifically?

Also, when will clash return?

Please subject to the announcement before it comes out again.

 
Flag Post

Suggestion I know has been mentioned elsewhere but I want to reiterate: Get rid of First Hit and Last Hit rewards on the World Boss. And I say this as someone who has gotten the First Hit bonus and has a fairly decent chance of getting the Last Hit. Reward people for damage done, not for lucking into hitting the attack button at the right time.

I know other games do it, but you don’t have to follow suit just because they did. Be a leader! Get rid of the stupid first and last hit mechanism.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

Suggestion I know has been mentioned elsewhere but I want to reiterate: Get rid of First Hit and Last Hit rewards on the World Boss. And I say this as someone who has gotten the First Hit bonus and has a fairly decent chance of getting the Last Hit. Reward people for damage done, not for lucking into hitting the attack button at the right time.

I know other games do it, but you don’t have to follow suit just because they did. Be a leader! Get rid of the stupid first and last hit mechanism.

Be the leader, that sounds awesome. We will try to do that if something more attractive and enjoyable could be introduced to COG.

 
Flag Post

Bonus extra suggestion: If you don’t want to change silver drops from the World Boss, give Exploit Points for doing damage to him. That way there is incentive to fight for everyone and the EP shop will actually matter, since Clash is gone for the forseeable future.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by MrSchpfmut:
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by ruizhe1997:

Can you please change de hour of the alliance wars? Not everyone is from America and for here in Europe the 20:00 of America is 3 o’clock in the morning

Hi, ruizhe. We have made some measures to compensate the losses for being unable to enter the alliance war for the European players. In that way, we hope those features could balance the benefits for both American players and European players.

What are those specifically?

Also, when will clash return?

Please subject to the announcement before it comes out again.

Umm… I don’t know what you’re trying to say so I’ll just ask again…

FIRST, What are the measures to compensate the losses for being unable to enter the alliance war for the European players ?

SECOND, when do you anticipate clash will be available in the future?