[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 47

1653 posts

Flag Post

You removed clash, but left the annoying “titles” in the chat windows. Can you please remove them too?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

You removed clash, but left the annoying “titles” in the chat windows. Can you please remove them too?

Hi, Voxelspace. Since the Clash of Gods is goting to return some day, this title will be kept in the game.
We hope this wont affect you too much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, Voxelspace. Since the Clash of Gods is goting to return some day, this title will be kept in the game.

I understand clash is coming back once it is ready, but the titles are still annoying and just clutter up chat. I can’t type anything on one line anymore:

There’s really not much point having the title’s in chat. If someone wants to see a player’s title, they can look in player ranking.

Flag Post

I understand clash is coming back once it is ready, but the titles are still annoying and just clutter up chat. I can’t type anything on one line anymore:

There’s really not much point having the title’s in chat. If someone wants to see a player’s title, they can look in player ranking.

I see. Your suggestion will be forwarded to the corresponding department. Maybe they will give you an option to choose hide/show your title in the future.

Flag Post

I see. Your suggestion will be forwarded to the corresponding department. Maybe they will give you an option to choose hide/show your title in the future.

That would really be great, thank you.

Flag Post

Hi, my suggestion is very simple, not much programming is needed. It has to do with the inventory. Often at times, people have full inventory and they accidently do dungeon bosses or get rare items. They later find out that they didn’t get the item because of the stupid full inventory. I would suggest that you should add a function that if u get something and you have full inventory you should be able to replace the new item with the items in inventory or dump the new item.

P.S:-

I lost an arctic light gem in d6h :( T.T

Flag Post
Originally posted by austrich:

Hi, my suggestion is very simple, not much programming is needed. It has to do with the inventory. Often at times, people have full inventory and they accidently do dungeon bosses or get rare items. They later find out that they didn’t get the item because of the stupid full inventory. I would suggest that you should add a function that if u get something and you have full inventory you should be able to replace the new item with the items in inventory or dump the new item.

P.S:-

I lost an arctic light gem in d6h :( T.T

Hi, I am sorry to hear that. And we will deliver it to our devs team. Please be careful in the next time. Have a good day.

Flag Post

Looks like World Boss HP must be scaling by itself, since its different today and the devs are on their weekend. Good work callofgods, if I am interpreting this right!

Flag Post

“wood strips” stack greater than 99 – thank you! Now can you please make “Soul of Valhalla” stack more than 99 too?

Flag Post

1. New goal under Hero tab – Summon a Chaos Hero
2. An exchange for T4 to T4 units to help with the current randomness of troops & lack of population space. Eg. Trade in any type of T4 unit for another of your choice.

Flag Post

suggestion: post today’s maintenance now. i’m bored & need some excitement.

Flag Post

What about adding Dust of Dream to shop?

Maybe for score?

Flag Post

Going to suggest giving 1 week after initial woodstrips contest is over. To let players pick any gear to donate towards for 1 week. Im pretty sure it would benefit u developers much more than us players but it would be nice

Flag Post

Alliance Storage Chest

Make a chest in the alliance where one can store mats, like formation pages, transmutation items and such.
-Starts with 10 slots. Can be upgraded like other alliance buildings with certain amount of gold, and maybe some resources and such. For say 5 slots more every level, upgradeable to the max of your current alliance level.
-To store an item would cost 1k silver, free for vip.
-Free to remove 1 item a day. Beyond that it costs 1g to remove(more as a limitation against someone who is just trying to steal all items and run, than a fair cost.)

Flag Post

Reduce how many seeds next equipment costs. Im pretty sure its quite overpriced like a lot of things in this game

Flag Post

When I said seeds I meant lumber strips or u could reduce price of seeds a little either way make it a little easier for ppl to get. Im 1 of the few ppl on my server with jesus gear its kinda sad

Flag Post

In purgatory i love the autorun feature but how about an option to stop at a specific room?

Flag Post
Originally posted by joe_carnage:

In purgatory i love the autorun feature but how about an option to stop at a specific room?

Hey, I have to say this idea sounds be good.

Flag Post

I agree, this would be really useful, thanks.

Flag Post

countown on used timed items (medals) would be very nice atm if you unequip it and have another indentical item in inventory you have no way to see wich one is wich and being able to keep track on how much time is left on it wouldnt hurt eather.

Flag Post

I agree, this would be really useful, thanks.

just had to agree with this

Flag Post

“wood strips” stack greater than 99 – thank you! Now can you please make “Soul of Valhalla” stack more than 99 too?

This please!

Flag Post
Originally posted by lambard667:

This please!

Hi, we will tell our tech staff about this, thank you.

Flag Post

how about being able to exchange say 50 soul of valhalla for 1 Heart of Fury? I have 400 souls so far and none of the red heroes interest me at this time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fireforge:

how about being able to exchange say 50 soul of valhalla for 1 Heart of Fury? I have 400 souls so far and none of the red heroes interest me at this time.

/sign