[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 49

1647 posts

Flag Post

Oh, thx ser16, I never noticed that before.

One more note, on the gem cultivation, i was thinking it could be used to add bonuses not normally seen on gems…like critical and dodge. Perhaps pay gold to add +max units.

On the cross-server AW, perhaps a cross-server map with its own cities, the map could even represent another “plane” of existence mechanically.

Flag Post

On the new pot 150 hero be able to max out any skills regardless of which type of hero the book belongs to. Pretty please

Flag Post

Because Im a genius just thought of this. Coupons in chests. White – 5 coupons Green – 10 coupons Blue – 25 coupons Purple – 50 coupons Orange – 100 coupons and Red if there is/would be a red 500 coupons =)

Flag Post

can i fuck ur game? why every time im doing time dung this fucking game have an error?

Flag Post

Can we get a special alliance shop or some other method of trading bound items to other people in our alliance?

Flag Post

World Boss everyone can do. Make it like dungeons and purgatory you can do them whenever u want. Rewards are issued at reset everyday. Maybe make it 15 attempts of attacking or timed.

Flag Post

after the 16 or 18 super champion cups can you put in Midnight Dream Firedust or Raging rhino

Flag Post

joe_carnage, thanks for your suggestion. We will deliver them to relevant staffs, and they will think about them.

Flag Post

my english isnt realy good so i try to describe what about a transmutation of transmutation materials you spend 5 blue get 1 random blue you spend 5 purple and get 1 random purple etc… maybe with a low chance of getting an oj from 5 purple and getting a purple from 5 blue etc…
also with silver costs: 2500 for blue 5000 for purple etc…
and because you are sooooo greedy for gold you can make a function about using 1-5 gold to transmute 5 purple into 1 oj trans stuff
than it is good for normal player and gold player have better chances ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by FraserTheKing:

my english isnt realy good so i try to describe what about a transmutation of transmutation materials you spend 5 blue get 1 random blue you spend 5 purple and get 1 random purple etc… maybe with a low chance of getting an oj from 5 purple and getting a purple from 5 blue etc…
and because you are sooooo greedy for gold you can make a function about using 1-5 gold to transmute 5 purple into 1 oj trans stuff

Hi, Frasertheking. There is something you should know. When you use the advance transmute, the quality of item you will get from the transmute is higher than the materials you used for the transmute.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, Frasertheking. There is something you should know. When you use the advance transmute, the quality of item you will get from the transmute is higher than the materials you used for the transmute.

BULL CRAP!!!! I’m calling you out on this one. I have Advance x-muted for red equip using all Ice Tyrant equips which are 110 OJ equipment and received a Jubilee Necklace which is a red Level 87 equipment. Its is a red vs an OJ BUT last time I took math 87 was less than 110.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, callofgods. There is something you should know .Advanced transmute used to work like you say BUT a few months ago the devs changed it so now what ever level of equipment you use gives you random level equip back from advanced transmute .Hense players now use level 110 equipment and get level 90 equipment back .

Realy you need to learn your own game ! How can you moderate a game you know nothing about ? How can you moderate a game you do not even play ?

Flag Post

jeah seems you know nothing about this game and my suggestion wasnt about transmute equipment or gems it was about transmute the “transmutation items” like zealots talisman moonstone relic etc…
http://callofgods.wikia.com/wiki/Transmutation there is a list the white and green we can buy with points but theplue and purple we get random and my suggestion was that we can exchange 5 random purple for one other purple random
and because you wont think about this suggestion without getting money for it i suggest to say for 5 purple and 5 gold you can transmute an orange tranmute item ;)
and pls read the wiki or play the game its not the first time that it seems you dont know much about this game

Flag Post

why not make “x” amount of bronze medals exchangeable to a red medal? what do you expect us to do with the bronze medals we get everyday in WB?

Rommel.s6

Flag Post
Originally posted by rqdelrosario:

why not make “x” amount of bronze medals exchangeable to a red medal? what do you expect us to do with the bronze medals we get everyday in WB?

Rommel.s6

Crazy idea – use them?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

Rommel.s6

Crazy idea – use them?

for what voxel? dont you stop leveling up heroes? once you get the heroes you need all the way you never gonna need bronze medals and dont you think having red medals in AW/Arena is way better than bronze?

Flag Post

Rommel.s6

Crazy idea – use them?

for what voxel? dont you stop leveling up heroes? once you get the heroes you need all the way you never gonna need bronze medals

You know that more units = more attack power? Even if your heroes are max level, adding more units is still beneficial for extra attack. Just adding 50 units is like adding around +200 attack to your hero – pretty useful I think.

Flag Post

Rommel.s6

Crazy idea – use them?

for what voxel? dont you stop leveling up heroes? once you get the heroes you need all the way you never gonna need bronze medals

You know that more units = more attack power? Even if your heroes are max level, adding more units is still beneficial for extra attack. Just adding 50 units is like adding around +200 attack to your hero – pretty useful I think.

oh well nvm i guess you dont get my point between the attributes between red medals and bronze.
anyway cog will not probably do anything about it anyway knowing cog’s work

Flag Post

Rommel.s6

Crazy idea – use them?

oh well nvm i guess you dont get my point between the attributes between red medals and bronze.
anyway cog will not probably do anything about it anyway knnowing cog’s work

Of course I get your point. Red medals are better than bronze, I’m not saying they are not. But COG is unlikely to ever let you trade bronze to red, so you might as well use them – thats my point.

Flag Post

Rommel.s6

Crazy idea – use them?

anyway cog will not probably do anything about it anyway knnowing cog’s work

Of course I get your point. Red medals are better than bronze, I’m not saying they are not. But COG is unlikely to ever let you trade bronze to red, so you might as well use them – thats my point.

gotcha :) im just bored i need a new event

Flag Post

Why are there so few quests at higher levels? I hit level 70 and got a total of 3 quests I believe. 3. Sorry, but dungeons are not that fun when it is the only thing you can do. There really should be more quests for each level :/

Flag Post

Up to level 95 or 100 the story quests give level 1 pieces of equipment every so often. After that the quests no longer give equipment. Since level 1 equipment is only usefull for levelling a newbie hero and everyone gets those items from the lower quests already giving level 1 equipment from higher quests does not make sense.

But how about adding quests that give a set piece for that level? One quest for every 5 levels, where at 105 you get a MND piece, at 110 FD, at 115 RR and at 120 a FD piece. It makes players a bit stronger which means they can move to the next instance sooner.

Oh, and add those as new quests rather than adding the rewards to existing quests, as that would mean that all the higher level players suddenly can’t get the rewards anymore and will spam the forums complaining.

Flag Post

Oh, the 120 one should be BP (Blood Phoenix) instead of FD.

Flag Post

Save formation option. Could save, lets say 6 different formations. So when you doing dungeon you could just load some formation for boss that you saved earlier. Would make things faster and less annoying.

Flag Post

Have a Championship server. Instead of having the option of buying gold, Have a fixed cost to buy into the game and each player starts with a set amount of gold. For example $30 dollars to get into the game and each player starts with 1000 gold. Every one is on an even playing field.
The alliances should have a way to generate gold….say winning a certain amount of AWs in order to increase their castle.
The game should also have an end game…something to say hey this player or this alliance is the champ.

The even playing field will give the coiners a chance to prove they are not this type of player….Plenty of Euros, No Identifiable Skill…yes there is an Acronym their.