[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 52

1690 posts

Flag Post

Can we have T4 Cards or another “T4 For Everyone” event? I cannot fight people weaker than me and win because they have T4’s and I do not. Please reply

Flag Post
Originally posted by as4mo3:

Can we have T4 Cards or another “T4 For Everyone” event? I cannot fight people weaker than me and win because they have T4’s and I do not. Please reply

Hi, you also can recruit t3 to exchange t4 soldiers, about the T4 cards what your said, if we will, we will notice our players on forum. thank you.

Flag Post

Call Of Gods, if I could have your attention for a moment … I think this would be a win/win for all of us.

I’m well aware of your desire to make money from your game, therefor I have incorporated a means for you to do so into my idea, one which would NOT be difficult at all for you to implement, and one which I believe many, if not most players who can afford to, would use.

PLEASE include a save feature for formations.

It would work as follows:

On the deploy screen, underneath the current formation box, there would be 5 boxes. Each box can hold one formation – For example, if I set my current formation to left feint, and set my heros where I want them and with the units I want them to have, I could click on the first box and that formation would be saved. So on and so forth for 2 – 5th boxes. This would make such a difference in dungeons and abyss where players must continually shift their heros / units around.

As it stands now, while it is simply a part of the game, there is no real purpose for having to repeat the same thing every time you go to a new room in abyss, or when you come to a boss in the dungeon. A simple click and the formation you need is selected. It would take off quite a lot of time when running abyss/dungeons over and over again.

As to you making money, I could see a fair price for this being 1g to unlock 1 box, 2 for the 2nd box, 3, 4 and 5 respectively. 10 – 50 is too much IMHO but of course it would be your call.

I know your responses to ideas are usually “We’ll show this to our developers”, but this idea, I honestly believe it should go on the top of the pile myself. I would also welcome other players comments on this. Implementing this would be a snap, barely any change to the code would be needed to simply add 5 boxes I would think.

So, comments? Likes/dislikes? What do you think COG??

Flag Post

Nice idea

Flag Post

good think i like it

Flag Post
Originally posted by GamejokerDotNet:

Call Of Gods, if I could have your attention for a moment … I think this would be a win/win for all of us.

I’m well aware of your desire to make money from your game, therefor I have incorporated a means for you to do so into my idea, one which would NOT be difficult at all for you to implement, and one which I believe many, if not most players who can afford to, would use.

PLEASE include a save feature for formations.

It would work as follows:

On the deploy screen, underneath the current formation box, there would be 5 boxes. Each box can hold one formation – For example, if I set my current formation to left feint, and set my heros where I want them and with the units I want them to have, I could click on the first box and that formation would be saved. So on and so forth for 2 – 5th boxes. This would make such a difference in dungeons and abyss where players must continually shift their heros / units around.

As it stands now, while it is simply a part of the game, there is no real purpose for having to repeat the same thing every time you go to a new room in abyss, or when you come to a boss in the dungeon. A simple click and the formation you need is selected. It would take off quite a lot of time when running abyss/dungeons over and over again.

As to you making money, I could see a fair price for this being 1g to unlock 1 box, 2 for the 2nd box, 3, 4 and 5 respectively. 10 – 50 is too much IMHO but of course it would be your call.

I know your responses to ideas are usually “We’ll show this to our developers”, but this idea, I honestly believe it should go on the top of the pile myself. I would also welcome other players comments on this. Implementing this would be a snap, barely any change to the code would be needed to simply add 5 boxes I would think.

So, comments? Likes/dislikes? What do you think COG??

Hi, Some players also issued a similar proposal, we also feel quite well, and we the submitted this proposal to our technical department again, hope they can more attention to it. Thank you.

Flag Post

Sorry for the double post and claiming it was an original idea, it’s something I’d been thinking about a lot, hadn’t seen the previous requests. I really hope they will think about it! Thank you for the fast reply!

Flag Post
Originally posted by GamejokerDotNet:

Sorry for the double post and claiming it was an original idea, it’s something I’d been thinking about a lot, hadn’t seen the previous requests. I really hope they will think about it! Thank you for the fast reply!

You are welcome, Have a nice day. Your suggestion had been sent.

Flag Post

for the next Mansion event, can you put in Prophecy / MSN / Firedust / Rhino gear? I bet if do that you will make more then you did with the Rose Garden.

Flag Post

S9 is officialy dead. 25-30 actively playing ppl. 4 out of 5 strongest guys have left. There’s only one alliance in the server. No wars, no competition, no nothing. Im about to quit and 2 others also. It’s the first time i’ve ever seen developers killing the game by themselves. I don’t really know if it’s just stupidity of developers, lack of brains or maybe some undiagnosed disease which attacked their brain cells. Maybe if You stopped acting like a mentally challenged apes and actually listened to Your customers You would finally make serious money on this game. Solutions are so simple but You don’t bother Yourself listening what people actually want/need. The only issue in this game is You devs. I was seriously considering to ask You to maybe change gold currency to bananas. Maybe You could care more about it and i wud finally know if i have something to do with rationally thinkin human beings or just bunch of angry apes.

Flag Post

yes rollingyourhead is so right ….
pls merge s9 with s10

Flag Post
Originally posted by FraserTheKing:

yes rollingyourhead is so right ….
pls merge s9 with s10

and then? This could improve the situation for a few weeks. They should merge all servers, since almost all of them are about to die, if they aren’t dead already.
That would mean no more CSC Tournament but who really needs that anyway.

Flag Post

Rep / Honor / Exploits Points Exchange. All 3 Types of points are gained by different types of PVP. Please let us exchange one type for another (for a cost).

Rep to Exploits 3:1
Rep to Honor 2:1
Honor to Exploits 5:1
Honor to rep 1:2
Exploits to Honor 1:5
Exploits to Rep 1:2

This should be something that’s easy to add. It will be an exchange just like the resources exchange that we already have in the game. Just add a new tab to the Market for it. and use the same layout that you already have for resources exchange.

- Blue s8

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueD0T:

Rep / Honor / Exploits Points Exchange. All 3 Types of points are gained by different types of PVP. Please let us exchange one type for another (for a cost).

Rep to Exploits 3:1
Rep to Honor 2:1
Honor to Exploits 5:1
Honor to rep 1:2
Exploits to Honor 1:5
Exploits to Rep 1:2

This should be something that’s easy to add. It will be an exchange just like the resources exchange that we already have in the game. Just add a new tab to the Market for it. and use the same layout that you already have for resources exchange.

- Blue s8

That idea is helpful to our game and we will deliver it to our devs. Thank you.

Flag Post

I don’t know if someone suggested this already, but maybe add the ability to spin the Normal wheel for coupons? I can understand the price getting inflated (Thinkin’ 10, 25, or 50) for this…

Flag Post

How about sympathy Drops? If a player had ran a Dungeon 50 (or less) number of times and has not gotten anything good, you have some sympathy (take pity) on them and give them something good. and if something good does drop the counter resets. and Good could mean different things for different Dungeons. Good for D90+ would be something red.

- Blue S8

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiey:

How about sympathy Drops? If a player had ran a Dungeon 50 (or less) number of times and has not gotten anything good, you have some sympathy (take pity) on them and give them something good. and if something good does drop the counter resets. and Good could mean different things for different Dungeons. Good for D90+ would be something red.

- Blue S8

in fact i suggested this long time ago and they didn’t listen to me

In fact this thread is full of very nice suggestions and they didn’t listen to them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by roflBender:

- Blue S8

In fact this thread is full of very nice suggestions and they didn’t listen to them.

Have the never even done one?

Flag Post
Originally posted by roflBender:

- Blue S8

Have the never even done one?

I think them not responding to a post is their way of saying ‘No’. They respond to some posts right away while others never get any feedback.

Flag Post

Could you rotate the heroes available in the Valkyries’ kiss section of the tavern more frequently? Maybe every maintenance? Variety is nice, and there are many standard Pot 60, 70, 85, and 95 heroes available to put in there.

Flag Post

Maybe by next score event update the bounty quests to include fantasy dungeons. Also fix dungeon bounties for players lvl 110 and up at least. Why would we bother doing a level 60 dungeon for an S bounty waste of time waste of a potential drop and more importantly waste of score.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joe_carnage:

Maybe by next score event update the bounty quests to include fantasy dungeons. Also fix dungeon bounties for players lvl 110 and up at least. Why would we bother doing a level 60 dungeon for an S bounty waste of time waste of a potential drop and more importantly waste of score.

yes. having a S quest dungeon who fit your level would help

Flag Post

suggestion :: tell us now if the sky thingie is opening in today’s maintenance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

suggestion :: tell us now if the sky thingie is opening in today’s maintenance.

It will be a good question if you ask it at the same time next week.

Flag Post

Suggestion: Quit adding new currency that takes up inventory space.