[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 56

1766 posts

Flag Post

The problem is that we keep asking for stuff, but no one is listening.

because they are making clash of olympus.

I completely agree, I have played games where the developers actually came online and chatted with the players. Much better experience as they actually talked to the players directly, not like here where they only do lip service and do what ever they want.

Flag Post

why dont you guys make enhancement stone drop in abyss like tsc I and bounty cards? since high level players dont get any EXP from layer 1 – ?, make it drop atleast we have a reason to do abyss from start.
and by the way could you please remove bounty cards from fantasy dungeons they are a big insult.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rqdelrosario:

why dont you guys make enhancement stone drop in abyss like tsc I and bounty cards? since high level players dont get any EXP from layer 1 – ?, make it drop atleast we have a reason to do abyss from start.
and by the way could you please remove bounty cards from fantasy dungeons they are a big insult.

Hi, we will feedback this to our devs. Thank you for your suggestion.

Flag Post

Please Fix the Item Drop system. KTHXBYE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

t4 are powerful, resilient troops. give them a 50% recovery bonus.

If they’d have ever added all castle buildings, our recovery rate would be 75%, if I figured it right. That would help so much. So would more troops, attack bonuses, etc. But we’ve only asked a few thousand times for this, and I’m sure it’s been asked for on the main site as well. Why they can’t do this rather simple and straightforward thing that they should have done already, I don’t understand. But now they’ve added levels 121 to 140 and still no hope of new buildings and technology.

Flag Post

If healer tech is holding them up, I’d gladly fore go raising the healer tech (leave at 60%) to get all the other buildings and techs expanded to support level 140 upgrades.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

If healer tech is holding them up, I’d gladly fore go raising the healer tech (leave at 60%) to get all the other buildings and techs expanded to support level 140 upgrades.

They could always decrease those levels to 2, 3 or 4%

Flag Post

they should give us 100% heal rate :)

Flag Post

End this Double exchange time. it’s really annoying to have to wait around for it to be 10:00 – 11:00. I’m just going to play another game while i wait.

Flag Post

Two things:

1.) Have a system where alliance members can store unbound items and allow fellow alliance members to take items from it. (Alliance chest)

2.) Create a way to unbind items (even if it costs gold).

These are VERY simple updates that would be a huge fix for active players!

Bkers.s6

Flag Post

Have a suggestion that will benefit players needing resources. Have CoG put NPC castles in the wild for players to plunder for resources and maybe exp as well. There is a game on FaceBook called War Commander that has this feature for its players so I know it can be done. Would really help out a lot CoG for your players.

Flag Post

escalate how long the cooldown periods are for converting t4, and make it 10:1 all day so everyone benefits.

also, make it work like this: a choice of 3 ways to convert t3 → t4.

1. convert at 5:1, units produced are random.
2. convert at 10:1, but get to choose the outcome for each stack.
3. convert at 20:1, random again, but for every 750 t4 produced you also get 1g. (this would mean 3 stacks of 10k would give you 3 random stacks of 500 plus 2g.)

this would give us options, and allow players an expensive way to make a little g for slots, etc.

bump.

Flag Post

when we can expect next score event? a lot of time has passed since the last such event

Flag Post
Originally posted by silarth:

when we can expect next score event? a lot of time has passed since the last such event

If we have score event, we will notice our players on forum. Thank you.

Flag Post

I suggest giving a use or removing the science officer and trainer in the alliance, their functions aren’t available and haven’t been since the game started. Either give them something to do or get rid of them it’s fustrating.

Flag Post

Could you add Enhancement Stone packs to the Score Shop please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

Could you add Enhancement Stone packs to the Score Shop please?

Hi, we will transfer this to our devs. Thank you for your suggestion.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueD0T:

Great pic! I have wondered many times if that is what happens to all our suggestions.

Flag Post

suggestions for energy, either:

a) increase our daily energy so we can enjoy more of your content, or
b) introduce energy potions, ie 50 and 100 energy, that drop somewhere.

Flag Post

suggestions for energy, either:

a) increase our daily energy so we can enjoy more of your content, or
b) introduce energy potions, ie 50 and 100 energy, that drop somewhere.

and now, expect those potions to be available only in gold shop soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RollingYourHead:

and now, expect those potions to be available only in gold shop soon.

In a way they already are. You can currently buy 100 energy for 10g as it is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by callofgods:

You removed clash, but left the annoying “titles” in the chat windows. Can you please remove them too?

Hi, Voxelspace. Since the Clash of Gods is goting to return some day, this title will be kept in the game.
We hope this wont affect you too much.

I understand clash is coming back once it is ready, but the titles are still annoying and just clutter up chat. I can’t type anything on one line anymore:

There’s really not much point having the title’s in chat. If someone wants to see a player’s title, they can look in player ranking.

I see. Your suggestion will be forwarded to the corresponding department. Maybe they will give you an option to choose hide/show your title in the future.

Can you please remind devs about this? Having every single thing you type appear on the 2nd line is really annoying.

Flag Post

teamwork dungeons/abyss.

allow a player to invite another player in to their dungeon/abyss. to join, the invited player must have:

1. a dungeon key or available abyss run;
2. the exact same formation & unit types assigned.

player one now runs the dungeon; player two watches the movement and battles, but does not control anything. each of the new 6 heroes is the combined stat total of p1 & p2 in each formation spot.

bump. i still think this would be very nice, and encourage players to help each other & interact.

bump again. you added 3 dungeons that almost nobody can do. implement this and let us team up to enjoy the content you have given us! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Flag Post

when a double/triple experience card expires, pop up a line in the System tab showing how much xp was gained while the card was active.