[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 56

1653 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

i suggest again that event bosses aren’t about killing us, they’re about letting us run a bunch, getting stuff to open, and having FUN. this messed up naughty egg fiasco where none drop is just enraging.

i strongly encourage a quickie maintenance today & direct-drop orange eggs at all of the egg bosses to add some fun to the remaining couple days of the event, and as an apology for screwing us over on ehancement and wind stones at map bosses.

Absolutely agreed, quayqi! Two of the all-time best events were the Santa event 2011 and the MSN event. Both events dropped a fairly large amount of stuff. People ran them around the clock. Events are about us running a bunch of stuff and getting stuff.

Too many events lately, especially the collect cards, collect shards, etc, have only ticked people off because they didn’t drop what they said (eg, red equipment), or one piece was difficult to get (e.g., “fade” word cards and certain egg shards).

It might be added that because world bosses now cost 3 energy, the drop rates would have to be about 3 times as great as those events for us to get the same drops. (I don’t know why you want us playing your game less; people run out of energy in 30 minutes, yet before we could run world bosses practically all day).

It certainly isn’t like anyone is going to be hitting level 140 anytime soon!

Flag Post

There really needs to be a confirmation message when using badges/medals/9th slot equipment since those things are destroyed after you use them. I’m not the only person I know who has accidentally clicked one while moving between equipment sets and completely wasted it.

Originally posted by ser16:
Originally posted by acoaco:

don’t worry ,they release new game Clash of Olympus yesterday lol

just found gloryofgods.com, another boyojoy game, now here on kong as well (beta)… no surprise they don’t care about nothing. If cog dies (and it does) then they got more than enough pay-to-win games left on the market.

Call of Gods (with Clash of Gods/Clash of the Titans), Clash of Olympus, Glory of Gods… someone needs to add a few more words to the name generator they’re using.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

There really needs to be a confirmation message when using badges/medals/9th slot equipment since those things are destroyed after you use them. I’m not the only person I know who has accidentally clicked one while moving between equipment sets and completely wasted it.

Agreed. This has been asked for many times since 9th equip came out, but instead of listening, devs waste time on other things.

Badges should:

• Confirm to use unused items (like unbound equip does)
  • Show an accurate timer for how much time remains before item expires
  • Have a visible indicator in inventory to easily identify which ones are “used” (different color border would work)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

Agreed. This has been asked for many times since 9th equip came out, but instead of listening, devs waste time on other things.

Badges should:

• Confirm to use unused items (like unbound equip does)
  • Show an accurate timer for how much time remains before item expires
  • Have a visible indicator in inventory to easily identify which ones are “used” (different color border would work)

The problem is that we keep asking for stuff, but no one is listening.

Flag Post

The problem is that we keep asking for stuff, but no one is listening.

because they are making clash of olympus.

I completely agree, I have played games where the developers actually came online and chatted with the players. Much better experience as they actually talked to the players directly, not like here where they only do lip service and do what ever they want.

Flag Post

why dont you guys make enhancement stone drop in abyss like tsc I and bounty cards? since high level players dont get any EXP from layer 1 – ?, make it drop atleast we have a reason to do abyss from start.
and by the way could you please remove bounty cards from fantasy dungeons they are a big insult.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rqdelrosario:

why dont you guys make enhancement stone drop in abyss like tsc I and bounty cards? since high level players dont get any EXP from layer 1 – ?, make it drop atleast we have a reason to do abyss from start.
and by the way could you please remove bounty cards from fantasy dungeons they are a big insult.

Hi, we will feedback this to our devs. Thank you for your suggestion.

Flag Post

Please Fix the Item Drop system. KTHXBYE.

Flag Post

t4 are powerful, resilient troops. give them a 50% recovery bonus.

If they’d have ever added all castle buildings, our recovery rate would be 75%, if I figured it right. That would help so much. So would more troops, attack bonuses, etc. But we’ve only asked a few thousand times for this, and I’m sure it’s been asked for on the main site as well. Why they can’t do this rather simple and straightforward thing that they should have done already, I don’t understand. But now they’ve added levels 121 to 140 and still no hope of new buildings and technology.

Flag Post

If healer tech is holding them up, I’d gladly fore go raising the healer tech (leave at 60%) to get all the other buildings and techs expanded to support level 140 upgrades.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

If healer tech is holding them up, I’d gladly fore go raising the healer tech (leave at 60%) to get all the other buildings and techs expanded to support level 140 upgrades.

They could always decrease those levels to 2, 3 or 4%

Flag Post

they should give us 100% heal rate :)

Flag Post

End this Double exchange time. it’s really annoying to have to wait around for it to be 10:00 – 11:00. I’m just going to play another game while i wait.

Flag Post

Two things:

1.) Have a system where alliance members can store unbound items and allow fellow alliance members to take items from it. (Alliance chest)

2.) Create a way to unbind items (even if it costs gold).

These are VERY simple updates that would be a huge fix for active players!

Bkers.s6

Flag Post

Have a suggestion that will benefit players needing resources. Have CoG put NPC castles in the wild for players to plunder for resources and maybe exp as well. There is a game on FaceBook called War Commander that has this feature for its players so I know it can be done. Would really help out a lot CoG for your players.

Flag Post

escalate how long the cooldown periods are for converting t4, and make it 10:1 all day so everyone benefits.

also, make it work like this: a choice of 3 ways to convert t3 → t4.

1. convert at 5:1, units produced are random.
2. convert at 10:1, but get to choose the outcome for each stack.
3. convert at 20:1, random again, but for every 750 t4 produced you also get 1g. (this would mean 3 stacks of 10k would give you 3 random stacks of 500 plus 2g.)

this would give us options, and allow players an expensive way to make a little g for slots, etc.

bump.

Flag Post

when we can expect next score event? a lot of time has passed since the last such event

Flag Post
Originally posted by silarth:

when we can expect next score event? a lot of time has passed since the last such event

If we have score event, we will notice our players on forum. Thank you.

Flag Post

I suggest giving a use or removing the science officer and trainer in the alliance, their functions aren’t available and haven’t been since the game started. Either give them something to do or get rid of them it’s fustrating.

Flag Post

Could you add Enhancement Stone packs to the Score Shop please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

Could you add Enhancement Stone packs to the Score Shop please?

Hi, we will transfer this to our devs. Thank you for your suggestion.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueD0T:

Great pic! I have wondered many times if that is what happens to all our suggestions.

Flag Post

suggestions for energy, either:

a) increase our daily energy so we can enjoy more of your content, or
b) introduce energy potions, ie 50 and 100 energy, that drop somewhere.

Flag Post

suggestions for energy, either:

a) increase our daily energy so we can enjoy more of your content, or
b) introduce energy potions, ie 50 and 100 energy, that drop somewhere.

and now, expect those potions to be available only in gold shop soon.