[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 57

1766 posts

Flag Post

the devs say black dragon drops enhancement stones. however, running it is almost impossible. please extend enhancement stone drops to the boss at lava altar so we have at least a chance at getting stronger like you said we’d be able to do.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

the devs say black dragon drops enhancement stones. however, running it is almost impossible. please extend enhancement stone drops to the boss at lava altar so we have at least a chance at getting stronger like you said we’d be able to do.

What’s funny is that Enhancement Stones was that there were going to help lower level players to do d12 and sky city stuff. Now no one is getting them unless they buy them or go do the top tier stuff.

They were dropping in dungeons sometimes, and players asked that they be a side drop. Instead they just made them disappear — not what anyone wanted.

 
Flag Post

I would like an option to open ALL treasure chests with one click.

 
Flag Post

we need some exciting news! post the maintenance notes for today as soon as possible!!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

we need some exciting news! post the maintenance notes for today as soon as possible!!

As a common practice, you will find the maintenance notice soon on the forum.

 
Flag Post

He (and all of us) are asking you to post the maint notice earlier than your 8-hour common practice. As is every other developer’s common practice.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

He (and all of us) are asking you to post the maint notice earlier than your 8-hour common practice. As is every other developer’s common practice.

The developer will take it into consideration.

 
Flag Post

Suggestions
1. Put enhancement stone pack in shop or limited time offer tab. Slightly lower the prices on enhancements stones. Slightly up the percentage for luck stones or decrease price on them.
2. Make the advanced wheel all Firedust for 1 day and only be allowed to spin 4×. Next day do the same with Raging Rhino and 3rd day do the same with Blood Phoenix. 100% chance of getting these equipments would encourage spinning and spending.
These things i just mentioned would help all players that are level 110 and up.

 
Flag Post

“Clear Purgatory Abyss Layer 1 once”
It is common knowledge is that no one refresh Purgatory Abyss(PA) from layer 1 but from 2nd or even 3rd lvl. Starting from 1st level of PA is a waste of action points and nothing else. Event which force players to clean Pa from 1st layer makes me lauch
I have an idea to add a new drop to PA, cards which will restore some action points (AP). Here is my idea of ​​how to do it:
green Card restore 1 action point
blue 3 AP
purple 6 AP
orange 15 available only on the 4th and 5th layers

Drop rate can be set at the same level as the bounty cards or inspiring lights
That isnt any significant improvement in recovery AP but diversify game

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by silarth:

“Clear Purgatory Abyss Layer 1 once”
It is common knowledge is that no one refresh Purgatory Abyss(PA) from layer 1 but from 2nd or even 3rd lvl. Starting from 1st level of PA is a waste of action points and nothing else. Event which force players to clean Pa from 1st layer makes me lauch

For those of us who don’t have the time to do 300 (or 450) action points per day, auto-running two layers of purgatory is great, even though the XP is pretty much gone if you’re 100+ you still get sky hammers and stuff to use.

Just because it doesn’t suit you doesn’t make it ‘common knowledge’, or even ‘the right thing’.

 
Flag Post

Cogs, This forum have many great ideas you can do to make player’s gameplay more easier/ more fun. Please take these ideas under consideration.

 
Flag Post

since the administration have set up a forum for players where they can submit their ideas to improve the gameplay of this title is I’ll appreciate even one where the creators of the game in points scrawled on which they work or what they want to refine the game so that players know what to expect in the development of this title and where they could write the most depends on the players and what they are interested in.

ability to decide about the fate of the game and the direction of development is certain to greater number of players, and make the more gladly they will sit the game

nice solution would be to make it online gamers could decide what event would occur in the near future, for example, the nearest event on the server will be:
a) World Boss with chance to drop items event
b) an event which will gather silver, coupons, etc.
c) or, as it is now current event in which players receive a surprise at every login
and all playrs could vote on each event

 
Flag Post

a lot of people have level’d up since the 2012 midsummer event & now really need midsummer gear to face the higher dungeons/abyss. i think you need the same format event for the drops, and maybe add midsummer II at a 115 boss. you could call the event anything you want & have it next.

 
Flag Post

Dear CoG,

Please explain the logic of gaining ranks in the Clash of Gods event. I attend and win for 2 weeks in a row, but I remain Marshal, I miss one event and I am demoted to Knight Captain. Thank you very much.

 
Flag Post

not to bitch and moan, but i have rejoined in s10 and have been playing 130+ days. myself and another have limited number of reds. i know you guys say it is random. but how is it random to the effect that everyone around us is getting reds but us. also, the whole 1:1 conversion is a sham. there are monies to be made more easily if you would just suck up your belt and modify a few things. make at least 3g:1kp and the wheel script and many others thing would change. also you would have a more readily accessible cash flow that would stabilize

 
Flag Post

I’d suggest increasing TSC1 drops. A lot of us had 700-800 at one time, but lately, we’re using them up much faster than we’re gaining them. Abyss seems to rarely drop them anymore. Maybe some of the events could drop more TSC1 cards and less green and white items.

I also like qyayqi’s idea for an MSN2 event, though some people still need MSN1 too.

 
Flag Post

When are the rest of the building upgrades and research upgrades coming?

 
Flag Post

Can we somehow put server 9 in cross server champion cup battles?

 
Flag Post

Reduce the difficulty AND experience/silver gains of Sky City by like 25%, or even more. Sky City content is great, but barely anyone can run it! If you decreased difficulty AND xp/silver, people like me that already can do it could just move up into a higher dungeon, but people who are stuck in d11h forever could finally explore the first Sky City dungeon. Plus we could actually move ahead with the storyline quests. Right now we’re all stuck on the very first one because no one can do Fangskin.

 
Flag Post

Due to GMT+5(?) server time its kinda hard as an european player to attempt alliance war or clash of gods.
It would be great if events will be randomized weekly so other players can attempt in their timezones in the events.
Every monday a system message should tell when the clash/aq/wb will be so players can decide to attemp or not.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Szabie:

Due to GMT+5(?) server time its kinda hard as an european player to attempt alliance war or clash of gods.
It would be great if events will be randomized weekly so other players can attempt in their timezones in the events.
Every monday a system message should tell when the clash/aq/wb will be so players can decide to attemp or not.

Hi, we will try our best to help all the players to experience the game smoothly. Thank you for your suggestion.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Scaron2:
Originally posted by Szabie:

Due to GMT+5(?) server time its kinda hard as an european player to attempt alliance war or clash of gods.
It would be great if events will be randomized weekly so other players can attempt in their timezones in the events.
Every monday a system message should tell when the clash/aq/wb will be so players can decide to attemp or not.

I think that would be bad. Considdering how hard it still is to reach top rank even if you join every single rift. Randomizing rift would make it more difficult to plan for rifts and more confusion. A option to autojoin rift while away would be better. Then you could load troops with whatever you wanted to use on rift and let it join you automatically.

Thanks for your detailed suggestion, Scaron. We will take it into consideration.

 
Flag Post

Have an idea for the unused Malek the “Collector” NPC in Regia. Can you make it so that we can give him a red equip (bound and unbound) and get a justice badge in return? I get red equips that I dont need (usually bound) and would be nice to be able to do something with them other than sell for copper. Thanks.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

Have an idea for the unused Malek the “Collector” NPC in Regia. Can you make it so that we can give him a red equip (bound and unbound) and get a justice badge in return? I get red equips that I dont need (usually bound) and would be nice to be able to do something with them other than sell for copper. Thanks.

Hi, thank you for your valuable suggestion.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by clashofolympus:
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

Have an idea for the unused Malek the “Collector” NPC in Regia. Can you make it so that we can give him a red equip (bound and unbound) and get a justice badge in return? I get red equips that I dont need (usually bound) and would be nice to be able to do something with them other than sell for copper. Thanks.

Hi, thank you for your valuable suggestion.

Its going to be funny every time this happens.