[Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place. page 63

1699 posts

Flag Post

Adding defense tech levels 21-25 would be useful too.

(Sorry, defense was missing from the original post).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dorsai:

How about an item like the protection stones for ES2/ES3 enchancement, only it works for pets? (Either that or make it so you only lose half of what you gain when using a whip).

They actually committed to doing this on the main forums already.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

How about an item like the protection stones for ES2/ES3 enchancement, only it works for pets? (Either that or make it so you only lose half of what you gain when using a whip).

They actually committed to doing this on the main forums already.

I didn’t know that, but committing to it and doing it are different things. I’m still waiting for the Clash tweak they promised us in September and the alliance storage they said was coming as well.

Flag Post

Suggestion: Let us Enhance gems.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

the hero i posted in the previous post was ready for rc1 when you introduced reincarnation. at that time i had 52million silver saved for a rainy day. to get him to the above full rc3 took all of that 52million plus some daily silver as well. 62k silver handed out like welfare is a bit of a slap in the face. what we WANTED was some place with better silver that we can do for ourselves to generate additional silver.

this is why i suggested 50xlevel silver drops at map bosses. you could even make it a little less at 40×. something for us to farm for silver with extra energy.

EDIT :: this post!

2. all bosses from regia upward will drop boss level x 50 silver. so level 40 will drop 2000 silver, and level 115 will drop 5750 silver. the experience for these bosses will be doubled.

if you just do this permanently, it will give regular folk a chance to collect silver & catch up on reincarnation. right now silver distribution is 90% via the two wb battles, and the top 5% of players are taking 90% of that silver. energy already limits the number of possible runs, so 100 runs a day would balance off with wb silver a little.

lowering it to 40x per level would be 4600 at level 115 boss.

extra note: fangskin, level 130, drops 10,000 silver, 76x his level. so 40-50x at others seems pretty reasonable.

currently 115 drops 500, 4x his level. do you see why we think the scale of silver drops is all out of whack?

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiey:

drop the energy needed for team battle from 3 to 1.

This is good idea. Please implement it ASAP!

Flag Post

this is a TERRIBLE idea. it does not really address the problem except for in events. dung+abyss+monster island eat up a huge amount of energy one point at a time. the better solution is to increast the base energy that all players get. non-vip could be up around 450, and vip 600 (someone else may want to do actual math to determine what would be optimal).

Flag Post

this is a TERRIBLE idea. it does not really address the problem except for in events. dung+abyss+monster island eat up a huge amount of energy one point at a time. the better solution is to increast the base energy that all players get. non-vip could be up around 450, and vip 600 (someone else may want to do actual math to determine what would be optimal).

don’t forget we can do team boss runs when there is no event

and more energy will mean more runs. but the same energy means we are still out after dungeons, abyss, and monster island.

Flag Post

don’t forget we can do team boss runs when there is no event

and more energy will mean more runs. but the same energy means we are still out after dungeons, abyss, and monster island.

In the best of all possible worlds, they just increase our energy.
If they are unwilling to do that, then lowering the energy cost for WBs back to 1 or removing the 300/450 energy cap would be better than the status quo.

Flag Post

please remove the scroll above the chatbox. it blocks clickable areas, but hasn’t been used in many months. if you remove it completely it won’t affect anything.

Flag Post

I really like this event. Some suggestions to make this game more fun:
Reduce energy cost to 1 for bosses.
Increase maximum energy
Faster energy recovering
For Purg abyss, Auto Room Button with limits (example stops character after clearing a certain room in automatic mode)
Pet skills
Red skill books for heroes’s skill to go over orange tomes.
Thanks.

Flag Post

How about a cross server cup for S.10? I’ve only been asking for 2 months now

Flag Post

with silver in such big demand why not add a 10,000 card to bronze chest, 20,000 card to silver chest and 50,000 card to gold chest. And don’t make the drop rate horrible for them either.

Flag Post

Ok make a standard red drop from 5-25 like 4-25 but not Heart of Fury maybe red gem. Getting tired of getting wrath shards and diagrams from 5-25 just doesnt make sense how u could screw that up

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fireforge:

with silver in such big demand why not add a 10,000 card to bronze chest, 20,000 card to silver chest and 50,000 card to gold chest. And don’t make the drop rate horrible for them either.

the hero i posted in the previous post was ready for rc1 when you introduced reincarnation. at that time i had 52million silver saved for a rainy day. to get him to the above full rc3 took all of that 52million plus some daily silver as well. 62k silver handed out like welfare is a bit of a slap in the face. what we WANTED was some place with better silver that we can do for ourselves to generate additional silver.

this is why i suggested 50xlevel silver drops at map bosses. you could even make it a little less at 40×. something for us to farm for silver with extra energy.

EDIT :: this post!

2. all bosses from regia upward will drop boss level x 50 silver. so level 40 will drop 2000 silver, and level 115 will drop 5750 silver. the experience for these bosses will be doubled.

if you just do this permanently, it will give regular folk a chance to collect silver & catch up on reincarnation. right now silver distribution is 90% via the two wb battles, and the top 5% of players are taking 90% of that silver. energy already limits the number of possible runs, so 100 runs a day would balance off with wb silver a little.

lowering it to 40x per level would be 4600 at level 115 boss.

extra note: fangskin, level 130, drops 10,000 silver, 76x his level. so 40-50x at others seems pretty reasonable.

currently 115 drops 500, 4x his level. do you see why we think the scale of silver drops is all out of whack?

Flag Post

When are you going to do something worthwile to silver issue?
Atm it’s, if not gamebreaking, but at least game stalling situation.

Please don’t say that HH event with slim silvercard drops was the answer to our calls for more silver, it was a drop in the ocean, nothing more.
You have here many good suggestions, please up the silver dramatically or lower the cost of cultivation and loosen the algorithm for better cultivation rolls.

Flag Post

Thanks for doing something for silver issue in this maintenance…
Total for first day is 26 chilly chests and 7 keys, so that’s 19 keys to buy which means 380k silver needed. You really hit it well this time, please aim that nailgun somewhere else…

Flag Post

Make a way to feed old pets to new pets. Getting tired of leveling new pets as I get them would be nice to feed retired pets to new better ones

Flag Post

Here’s an idea, when you say you will update something on a certain day, maybe you could actually, ya know, release it on that day.

Flag Post

okay, so i would PREFER that you fix you we get t4 so they aren’t so expensive. however, as a last option could you change it to 4 happy hours for 10:1 recruiting and have them every 6 hours through the day? that would better cover all time zones at least.

Flag Post

this may be a preposterous statement but can you bring back some events that give us coupons for recharging gold, or how about always give us 10% coupons for the gold we recharge. You seem to want us to buy gold so bad why not always give us 10% coupons of the gold we recharge

Flag Post

Make warehouse able to level up til 25, i Think having a restriction of only 16m is a bit to low, specially if ur like doing 6x dung a day (mostly d11 or d12). Then u get a lot of res, which u probably dont Always need to use, and then u cant even collect and stack it up’
I Think many has same problem

Flag Post

Make all units count as 1 would greatly help 2’s and 3’s “cats and griffins” just eat up too much space

Flag Post

have a “push yourself to the limit” week, where all fighting has 95% recovery rates. that would inspire people to try the deepest dungeons/abyss they can reach, as well as taking on teh hardest map bosses. right now the t4-crunch makes it very hard to justify trying anything crazy, because recovering takes too long.

Flag Post

Bring back chilly chest and keys with the same stuff. Also a silver farming event would be helpful.