Call Of Gods GOT BADGES

13 posts

Flag Post

Wow! today call of gods got badges! 3 badges!

Easy.medium and one hard,! Enjoy!

Flag Post

damn….I hate when MMOs get badges

Flag Post

Me2… It encourages people to get addicted to a game you can never finish, but you can spend a ton of money on.. Its too bad kongregate has begun doing this..

I just liked badges when it was about short games giving you an experience and then you moved on.

Flag Post

Strange that Kong is giving badges.
Games is to buggy should have waited till the major bugs are finished.

Another clue that the developers of this game are only interested in money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sarlock:

Me2… It encourages people to get addicted to a game you can never finish, but you can spend a ton of money on.. Its too bad kongregate has begun doing this..

I just liked badges when it was about short games giving you an experience and then you moved on.

Your right, i agree with you.

Flag Post

How the hell did this get badges, did they even TRY to play it? MMO’s like this should never get badges anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Schola:

How the hell did this get badges, did they even TRY to play it? MMO’s like this should never get badges anyway.

I know I hate it when buggy games, mainly the MMO’s get badges

Flag Post

the rating is only 3.67

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathandecay:

the rating is only 3.67

Yes, but it’s a money-sink, so kong promotes it through badges, selling more kreds ;)

Flag Post

$50 for a random crap and a orange hero. Or I can put it towards Skyrim. Or rift. Or the dozen or so other games that are a better investment.

Flag Post
Originally posted by killerkrill:

$50 for a random crap and a orange hero. Or I can put it towards Skyrim. Or rift. Or the dozen or so other games that are a better investment.

Actually, that costs 5$ but there is a 50$ one, however you could get it for 45$ due to how buying in bulk gives you some extra kreds (sorry, I hate lies and mis-information, not to insult you or anything), and it should also be noted that you can get the in-game $ currency without paying a single penny, as I and many many other people do.

As far as the badges on mmo’s thing goes, I say meh, I would prefer them on non-mmo’s, but I won’t whine every time one gets them (not to say any of you are whining). Besides, it’s not like anyone goes around doing nothing but kong badges, there are plenty of great games that don’t have badges, and playing games for the sole purpose of getting badges seems more torturous & degrading then fun…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by killerkrill:

Could you please explain why one of those games are a “better investment?”

Sure, some people make the decision to spend money on this game to have a lot of cool stuff right away. I play in server 3, I am currently ranked in the top 30 or so, and I haven’t spent a dime on the game. To me, half the fun of this game is playing around in the Auction House.

It should also be noted that none of the badges for this game require any money to be spent. The hardest badge is easier to complete than other lower rated games that are out there.