Dungeon glitch

10 posts

Flag Post

So I lost a fight in a dungeon, then it proceeded to say something about paying gold to resurrect my units, and considering what I lost was more expensive than what it would take to buy them in AH, I payed the fee, however, my units were not resurrected, please refund my gold(5g) or give me my units back(473 Kisses of Death, 800-1.2k lizard archers).

Flag Post

It means that you’re paying to be able to finish the dungeon. Once you die, the dungeon is over unless you pay to try and continue. Due to the price of the dungeon key, it’s better to just abort and start a new one unless you’re really high-rolling and regularly do 6 dungeons per day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Andvareel:

It means that you’re paying to be able to finish the dungeon. Once you die, the dungeon is over unless you pay to try and continue. Due to the price of the dungeon key, it’s better to just abort and start a new one unless you’re really high-rolling and regularly do 6 dungeons per day.

Sorry, I should have posted this in the first post, but this clearly indicates troop resurrection.

Flag Post

I get that pop up also and find that it takes your 5 coupons/gold and doesn’t resurrect lost units.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hondoom1:

I get that pop up also and find that it takes your 5 coupons/gold and doesn’t resurrect lost units.

Yeah, either a bug or bad formulation…

Either way, I hate this system (not in effect on world map)

Flag Post

Once again misleading wording.

If you pay it means you don’t have to quit the dungeon and start a new one. You don’t get troops back.

Flag Post

I do believe it means that your heroes get revived. The army that your heroes command remain dead and must be recruited again.

Flag Post

Had this happen to me once also, turns out i had set my formation to defense. Small blonde moment on my part, reset to attack and was good to go from there.

Flag Post

Well, the odd thing is that I believe my T2s were revived, but none of my T3s were, so I am contributing it to a glitch, nonetheless, it would be nice to hear from CoG about what will be done… I miss those KoDs…

Flag Post

That’s absolutely terrible wording and nowhere did it indicate that you are not allowed to die in the dungeon. I went to check a boss with 1 skeleton and now I have to quit since my “entire army was slain in battle”.