Arena ranking bug

8 posts

Flag Post

I was ranked 36th in arena and did 15 challenges winning them all before the rankings ended. I did not finish in the top 32 which makes no sense. I did them all well before the rankings ended for the week!

I will not spend another kred on this game if I do not receive compensation for the award I am rightfully due. Plus I am not in the cup challenge which is another loss of possible awards for me.

Flag Post

to the cup tournament muss you be 32 or better in the arena rankings

Flag Post

I should be ranked in the top 32 after winning 15 in a row, being ranked 36th before the week ended. I completed my challenges before the week ended so I should’ve moved well up from 36th and into the top 32 with room to spare. I took no losses in any of my challenges or challenges against me before the week ended in 36th position.

Flag Post

Did you finish the 15 challenges in the half hour just prior to server reset time?
I’ve heard someone mention that happen to them, where it calculates the winner prior to updating scores in that last 30min block

Flag Post

I finished my challenges within the last half hour 28 minutes before reset. I understand what you are saying but the week should end at server reset when the arena updates. If not it should be clearly stated when it does. By definition a week ends at 00:00 on Monday, I went by this universally accepted means of keeping time for my challenges.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lady0Jade:

I finished my challenges within the last half hour 28 minutes before reset. I understand what you are saying but the week should end at server reset when the arena updates. If not it should be clearly stated when it does. By definition a week ends at 00:00 on Monday, I went by this universally accepted means of keeping time for my challenges.

Oh I dont disagree with you at all.
Just wanted clarification as I was curious whether it was the same known issue or a new one.

Flag Post

sounds like QQ, but I actually knocked someone out of the top 32 in the last 30 min and they still made the bracket. So I’m thinking its actually a valid theory that something is wrong.

Flag Post

The 32 contestants for championship are chosen pretty early (sunday/monday 0:00 server I think), so it’s not actually the top 32 of the week but of the day after the championship. Even if you made top 32 you can be ranked way lower at saturday when it actually takes place. And then not get any top 32 reward.

Good thing: you can bet early.

Bad thing: Not fair (only a day to make top 32, so lucky lowbies get in) / you can bet early ( alot can change and you can’t change your bet) etc…

Devs: Pls change it