Skillbooks bugged?

7 posts

Flag Post

As I think nobody reads it in the bug-thread with all the other things, I write it here… and maybe a few other ppl can check it too, maybe for other books as well.

B2T:
Do Skillbooks actually work?
I just saw that my tank gets hit for the exact same amount by Toxia in D8 AFTER learning DragonSkin4! (Toxia hits for 509 in both cases)
Shouldnt there be a different when my units vit goes from +6% to +10%?

Flag Post

Uh, Vitality means health basically, not defence. If the health of your Hero didn’t change, refresh your browser and log in, it should change then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Adrix_Kiran:

Uh, Vitality means health basically, not defence.

So? If all your units in the stack have more vit, less should die after vit increase when they receive the same damage.

Flag Post

ok, so now I learned Entrenchment1… that gives my hero 30 def.
And Toxia hits me still for 507… that cant be Oo
Unfortunately my hero leveled, so she will hit me next time for 506 or so.

To recap:
Learning Dragonskin4, no dmgreduce from Toxia.
Learning Entrenchment1, no dmgreduce from Toxia.
But for every Level my hero got (and the mere stats from that lvlup), the dmg always got reduced (I think it was 510→509→508→507, but not 100% sure… 98% :P)

Flag Post

So? If all your units in the stack have more vit, less should die after vit increase when they receive the same damage.

I’m not sure how vitality/health works in this game, but in every other game you lose the same amount of health when attacked regardless of how much health you have.

Flag Post

You don’t loose health here, you loose units, and ofc you should loose less units from a hit if they have more health than before.

Flag Post

Just gem vitality, you will see, that you lose less…

Well, my tank leveled as mentioned before… Toxia hits for 506 :P
With every level she hits me for 1 unit less (for the last 4-5 levels now), but learning dragonskin4 or entrenchment1 didnt do anything.
That MUST be a bug…
Can anyone check with atk-books?