Winners for Collect orange pumpkin helmets (locked)

19 posts

Flag Post

We are pleased to announce the winner of the " Collect orange pumpkin helmets";

The top 3 payers: TheXIII, Leishan, Diodeus,

The lucky players: ShadePopping, moowann, Arsenus

Congratulations!

Thanks for participating in the event.

Flag Post

at this point nobody really cares, your game has gotten to be so bad, Nobody will ever play it again. Sorry, but your way to late. If I am not mistaken wasn’t halloween weeks ago?

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Arsenus

I’m sure he’ll enjoy it.. being permabanned and all. lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Purrr:

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Arsenus

I’m sure he’ll enjoy it.. being permabanned and all. lol

What the heck did he do?

Flag Post

He took a cash refund so therefore lost his kong account. It’s what happens when you take them up on their offer.

Flag Post

Oh refund, right, I know someone in my alliance that got the same deal.

Flag Post

at least 3 of the 6 players who win have quit the game lol

Flag Post

Seriously? We wait a month only to find out this is 3 TOTAL players and not 3 per server? You should have told those of us on server 4 we didn’t have a chance before we even wasted our time.

Flag Post

Diodeus is from server 4 and made top 3… at least he’s not one of the banned ones :3

Flag Post

I’m glad they say no refunds and people are getting banned left and right for “charge backs” aka refunds. This is silly

Flag Post
Originally posted by uwsublime:

Seriously? We wait a month only to find out this is 3 TOTAL players and not 3 per server? You should have told those of us on server 4 we didn’t have a chance before we even wasted our time.

A month? the event only finished EARLIER THIS MONTH. At least get your facts straight if you want to whine, christ.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lesleystar:

I’m glad they say no refunds and people are getting banned left and right for “charge backs” aka refunds. This is silly

Its not a “ban”.
Its a fair deal.
If you’re going to say “I want all my money back” then you cant be surprised they’re going to say “Ok we’re taking all your stuff you got with that money”.

Edit: I’m sorry, it appears you are correct.
Just found out its a removal of your whole Kong account, not just a removal of the CoG one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nambuk:
Originally posted by lesleystar:

Its not a “ban”.
Its a fair deal.
If you’re going to say “I want all my money back” then you cant be surprised they’re going to say “Ok we’re taking all your stuff you got with that money”.

Edit: I’m sorry, it appears you are correct.
Just found out its a removal of your whole Kong account, not just a removal of the CoG one.

Yep, goodbye kong…I just returned to warn some more ;)

Flag Post

A CoG ban for people who took the money back offer makes sense. But Kong ban is just weird. Your kong account was free. Most of the games you play are free. Why would they ban you?

Did they refund all money ever spent on kong, or only the money spent on Call of Gods?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Diadem:

A CoG ban for people who took the money back offer makes sense. But Kong ban is just weird. Your kong account was free. Most of the games you play are free. Why would they ban you?

Did they refund all money ever spent on kong, or only the money spent on Call of Gods?

Yes, if you ever want ANY kreds returned to real money, they perm-ban your entire kong account. No, only the spendings for CoG were refunded (they were really quick about it and the ban…), so I can’t use my Junk Wars, Tyrant etc. accounts either (where I spent money). I hope paypal is more willing to let justice happen.

“I advise everyone (from experience) to see kong as a portal for good free games. For any game where you can spend real money on: don’t spend, or look to play it somewhere else (where they have a better policy regarding digital goods/currencies and real money).”

Flag Post

And there is still needle in a hakstack waiting XD

Flag Post

Wow, it should have JUST been the CoG refund, its full on BS that you can no longer play tyrant as well. Which you ALSO put money into.

Flag Post

While wildly off topic,
Yes they ban your whole kongregate account and refund only the kreds spent on CoG.

I’d also like to add that those who took the refund ASAP did not get their kong account banned. This was just added later because, I assume, there were too many taking them up on the offer and this was added as a means to attempt to deter people from going through with it.

The reason for the ban states: “user chose permaban in order to get refund for kreds spent on cog. do not reverse”
While IMO it’s more like “user chose for cash refund and therefor we permabanned him for some weird reason.”
Semantics, maybe. I just find it amusing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Baulde:

Wow, it should have JUST been the CoG refund, its full on BS that you can no longer play tyrant as well. Which you ALSO put money into.

Exactly, I would have taken the kreds from CoG (to spend them on other games) and have the CoG account banned, but I was denied that, so I thought fuck it.