[Event] Thanksgiving Event

47 posts

Flag Post

Event 1: Thanking players
To thank for all of your support to CoG, during the Thanksgiving week, you can get a Thanksgiving turkey gift pack for every-day login game.
Event period: November 22rd-30th
Detail: During these days of thanksgiving week, you can get a Thanksgiving turkey gift pack sent by system when you first login the game every day.

Turkey gift pack may drop a turkey equipment by random, and the probabilities is low.

Event 2: Turkey Boss haunting
Event period: November 22rd-30th
Detail: Build a team against Turkey between the map of level 30 and level 60.
Level 30 Boss may drop blue equipment, gem and turkey thanksgiving gift pack.
Level 60 Boss may drop purple equipment, gem and turkey thanksgiving gift pack.

The Turkey thanksgiving gift pack dropping probabilities of Level 60 Boss is higher than level 30.
Lv 30:

Lv 60:

Flag Post

I do appreciate one detail. CoG isn’t just telling us about the gift pack, but is also mentioning the chances of getting it. It doesn’t matter that the chances are low – it’s about providing us with information. Finally.

Flag Post

Where’s that jive turkey? >:|

Flag Post

I am looking at the krail land and dont see the turkey

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdamBu:

I am looking at the krail land and dont see the turkey

well servers just went down for maint… so.. that might be it

Flag Post

Also why didnt you put it on a lvl 90 boss like soul taker for the higher level people?

Flag Post

AdamBu, thank you for your suggestion, we will consider it next time.

Flag Post

Thank you :)

Flag Post

Nah, noone will be able to get it complete. It’s BoP and has a ridiculously low chance to drop. I estimate you have to farm him 24/7 during the entire even just to get 2-3 pieces :)

Flag Post

Anyone know the real odds for getting the pieces? I got the necklace in the mail and then I have killed the smaller turkey 6 times and recieved 2xCursed Boots, 2xBronze Key, Mask of Transceindence and Hellfire Spaulders.

Flag Post

does the number of people in the battle affect the drop rate of gift pack ? (probably not, but i wanna be sure)

Flag Post
Originally posted by bohmanm:

Anyone know the real odds for getting the pieces? I got the necklace in the mail and then I have killed the smaller turkey 6 times and recieved 2xCursed Boots, 2xBronze Key, Mask of Transceindence and Hellfire Spaulders.

They must be very low. I did 100 turkey fights now and haven’t found a single turkey thanksgiving gift pack.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thyrael:
Originally posted by bohmanm:

They must be very low. I did 100 turkey fights now and haven’t found a single turkey thanksgiving gift pack.

And even when you do get the giftpack it’s still random what the pack drops!
I’ve gotten crap gems from all mine XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nambuk:

And even when you do get the giftpack it’s still random what the pack drops!
I’ve gotten crap gems from all mine XD

How could I ever assume this would be a fun event >.>

Flag Post

I assume a 400+ turkey daddy kills a day won’t be sufficient to get the whole set even doing that all days as long as the event lasts…
the variety of items the pack could contain (white till purp gems, silver cards, …, …, …, prolly 0.5% one of the set items) will lead to the point, that it is almost not worth the effort at all, despite the set beeing even more valuable then the harmony set (which is 10 lvl higher)…

Flag Post

i agree with Katerchen
1 hour of constant level 60 grinding, 5 pack, no equipment

Flag Post

Atleast you’re getting packs. 2 hours nonstop lvl60 Turkey grinding, and 0 packs/armour. Ridiculous this event…

Flag Post

item gonna stay ingame or remove afte 1 week ?

Once you get it, you will own it forever.
—from callofgods.

Flag Post

did 150 turkey60 fights in the last 5 hours, got 6 Packs out of that and 0 Set-Items. Ridiculous low chances for the packs …

Flag Post

Are the turkey set items non tradable? if not, I don’t see how ANYONE can ever get full set.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiey:

otherwise players with alts will have higher chance to have a full set

If that is the case, that person is taking the extra effort/time to run more.

Here goes all 8 images:

Flag Post

Is the breastplate bugged with only 1 MIN/MAX socket? … (should be 2 base, with 5 max ……..)

Flag Post

I know that hammer has 1200 atk .. so OP ahah.

Flag Post

200+ runs at the Turkey Daddy and a total of 6 Packs with 0 Set-Pieces…
if one takes the probability of 1/10 packs containing a random set-piece it takes ~80 packs to get 8 pieces (doubles/ triples possible).
so to get a whole set you’ll need probably ~200 packs. getting a total of SIX packs out 200+ Turkey Daddy fights (I might be one of the unlucky guys, so lets assume 1/20 fights) thats a 4.000 Fights. As VIP you have 450 base + 100 recharge via 10G + the refilling so ~ 600-700 you might use a day at MAX. 600 × 7 days = 4.200 Fights…
This means during the event you are not allowed to do dungeons, alliance/ bounty-quests that need fights to get a CHANCE for one complete set. Sorry CoG, but thats ridiculous and senseless.

Flag Post

so what do ppl level 80-100 do, oh yeah miss out. another crap event.