New Alliance System (locked)

23 posts

Flag Post

1. Decrease the condition of joining alliance war, make more players share it.
Now it only needs level 2 alliance (instead of level 5) to join alliance war.
Now it only needs level 2 alliance (instead of level 5) to join alliance war.
Old Version: level 5; level 8; level 12; level 15; level 18
New Version: level 2; level 5; levle 8; level 12; level 15

2. Archon can abandon region occupied and apply a new one.
With alliance’s level up, alliance want to get better items and occupy higher level region, archon may abandon regions now occupied.
Abandon Time: between last Battle ends and Apply alliance battle Time begins
Apply Time:12:00-18:00 on Every Tuesday and Friday

3. New position for managing alliance more effectively.
Archon: the creator of alliance, who has the highest authority
Minister: can assign lower position
Elite: can invite the other players join in
Senior

4. Increase alliance emails
Strengthen alliance email function, to convenient the communication between administrators(include Archon and Ministers) and members.

5. Increase alliance gold donate functions
The cost of buying a castle or changing the alliance avatar will not be born by the Archon only, the alliance members could donate gold, the fee of buy/upgrade and change avatar will be deducted from the alliance gold balance, the Archon can’t withdraw the gold, members who donated will get reputations in return, one player can donate 5 gold on top every day.

6. Alliance log optimization

We will add more content to the Alliance log, include members who join/ leave, position changes, donate records, gold/ silver changes and applied alliance battle territory, battle win/lose, all the members can see more alliance information from the alliance log.

Flag Post

If an alliance occupying a region abandons it would the next battle for that region be against the AI again?
(For example Stingy Kundrill)

If that is the case would monster expedition boxes be given if victorious?

Flag Post

Thanks for new system, but its kind of unclear on some changes.

1)

What do you mean by this do you mean that at level 2 you can occupy 1 area level 5 2 level 8 3 level 12 4 level 15 etc. ?

2)Also no update for those who live in bad timezones for war? A similiar idea to arena was suggested, but i understand war should be based on
activity so perhaps make it so they have 2 log in 6 hours before war to be able to enter.

3) What above poster said will be get monster boxes if we abandon and attack a region?

4) On last post i see (evil) in brackets does this mean there are different difficulties alliances can apply for with higher rewards depending?

Flag Post

most things are quite nice, what about the deployment? still only online and non-training players only? still both wars at the same time?

Flag Post

Looks good, now go work on all the other thins that needs working on. By that I don’t mean working on launching S7…

Flag Post

Apply Time:12:00-18:00 on Every Tuesday and Friday
<- change this

And add some kind of alliance trade market, so players in an alliance can help each other with needed items, even if they are online at different times

Flag Post
Originally posted by sundeep:

Thanks for new system, but its kind of unclear on some changes.

1)

What do you mean by this do you mean that at level 2 you can occupy 1 area level 5 2 level 8 3 level 12 4 level 15 etc. ?

2)Also no update for those who live in bad timezones for war? A similiar idea to arena was suggested, but i understand war should be based on
activity so perhaps make it so they have 2 log in 6 hours before war to be able to enter.

3) What above poster said will be get monster boxes if we abandon and attack a region?

4) On last post i see (evil) in brackets does this mean there are different difficulties alliances can apply for with higher rewards depending?

Hi, sundeep.
1) yes, but you need buy the castle first.
2) Sorry, we have submited it to our developer, they will consider it how to carry out. Of course, it’s a huge project. Thank you for your suggestion.
3) yes, you may be get the items when you abandon and attack a new region.
4) Alliance can apply for area without any limited, as long as you own the enough level castle.

Flag Post

I would like to see an upgrade to the war feature as it has too many bugs

1. players disappear after you assign them to a region requiring us to add them many times before they are finally assigned.
2. arrow buttons for bidding are too tiny making it difficult to raise bid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EdTheHead:

I would like to see an upgrade to the war feature as it has too many bugs

1. players disappear after you assign them to a region requiring us to add them many times before they are finally assigned.
2. arrow buttons for bidding are too tiny making it difficult to raise bid.

Ok, we’ll submit it to our developer. Thank you for your suggestion.

Flag Post

What the hell are all these enter the battle quit the battle messages in alliance chat?? Get rid of them NOW please. Or at least before Friday for the love of god.

Flag Post

For the love of god, please remove the “enter the battle” and “quit the battle” messages.

Seriously?

Flag Post
Originally posted by anglophile77:

For the love of god, please remove the “enter the battle” and “quit the battle” messages.

Seriously?

Hi, we have recorded and submited to our developer. Thank you for your suggestion.

Flag Post

Great, thanks sorry if I came on a bit strong, people were checking out the alliance commander to see if there were any changes and the alliance chat was full of messages. It will get ugly trying to communicate right before war if that isn’t changed.

Thanks again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

5. Increase alliance gold donate functions
The cost of buying a castle or changing the alliance avatar will not be born by the Archon only, the alliance members could donate gold, the fee of buy/upgrade and change avatar will be deducted from the alliance gold balance, the Archon can’t withdraw the gold, members who donated will get reputations in return, one player can donate 5 gold on top every day.

Does this mean that castle upgrades can only be done with alliance gold and the leader can’t pay the remainder with his own gold?

Example: Level 1 Castle cost 50 gold.
There is 30 gold in the alliance bank but the leader has 20 gold on his account. Can the alliance leader use his 20 gold to along with the alliance gold to upgrade or does he have to just wait until the donated gold reach 50?

If the alliance leader can not make up the remainder with his own gold, could you please add that feature in if possible?

Thank you.

Flag Post

Seriously?

Hi, we have recorded and submited to our developer. Thank you for your suggestion.

To further clarify, I don’t want any of these status messages showing up in alliance chat. With an alliance of 130 people every time I move someone or they join or leave the battle it shows up in alliance chat, which is confusing and annoying. I don’t want that at all but if you think someone might please at least make it optional. It’s hard for me to see how this would be useful for anyone though because if you want to know who is deployed and active and where you can just look.

Flag Post

Seriously?

This needs to be fixed immediately. do not even wait 1 week for next update.

Flag Post

Wow so on top of that you totally did not communicate the maximum number of cities an alliance an own nor that apparently you can’t abandon during certain times (apply time?)

You just took the best part (and only interesting part for high level players) of the game and drastically changed it without communicating critical parts of the change.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZeroEverlin:

Wow so on top of that you totally did not communicate the maximum number of cities an alliance an own nor that apparently you can’t abandon during certain times (apply time?)

You just took the best part (and only interesting part for high level players) of the game and drastically changed it without communicating critical parts of the change.

Actually they sort of did, just in their usual poor way.
The condition about the number of cities an alliance can hold had been advised when AW first came about.
It just never applied so we all ignored it as one of their badly communicated things.

In regards to abandoning areas:
“Abandon Time: between last Battle ends and Apply alliance battle Time begins”

Flag Post

i think if an ally doesn’t contest a city, then auotimatically the npc challenges you instead. better then abandoning a city.

Flag Post

rubbish

Flag Post

In regards to abandoning areas:
“Abandon Time: between last Battle ends and Apply alliance battle Time begins”

Okay I can’t read. thanks for pointing that out. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiey:

The city holding cap is good idea if there are at least 4 competitive alliances, but some of the kong servers have only 3 or 4 competitive alliances…so the AW will be bored…cannot challenge others, and no one challenge…the war is dead…

There are only a few areas worth holding.
I imagine the AW will be much more competitive now in regards to those few areas.
But I guess we’ll see soon enough.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nambuk:

The city holding cap is good idea if there are at least 4 competitive alliances, but some of the kong servers have only 3 or 4 competitive alliances…so the AW will be bored…cannot challenge others, and no one challenge…the war is dead…

There are only a few areas worth holding.
I imagine the AW will be much more competitive now in regards to those few areas.
But I guess we’ll see soon enough.

if they can change to “pick the cities you want if you exceed cap after war” and “you can attack as many cities as you like” would be much better…
for example, the half-dead s5 has nearly no wars after this patch…

Yeah it didnt go as well today as I hoped it would.
Im gonna stop holding my breath now.