[Event] Return of the Keypack! (locked)

10 posts

Flag Post

Return of the Keypack!

Back by popular demand, the Keypack Combos return to the Shop this weekend! If you buy one Golden Key, you’ll receive a Silver key for free.
Period: January 12th-18th
What’s on sale?

Visit the Shop soon! The Keypack Combos will only be here from January 12th, 00:00 to January 18th, 23:59:59PST server time.

Flag Post

ye lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by jontekanon:

ye lol

they gave out all the reds and oj’s. now noone buys gold. Auction House is dead. They are totally dying to get some dollars now. Pathetic CoG /:

Flag Post

back by popular demand? who demanded this? No one wants to spend money on a chest that even at lvl IV gives a worthless white gem.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Back by popular demand, the Keypack Combos return to the Shop this weekend! If you buy one Golden Key, you’ll receive a Silver key for free.

lolx2, those large keypack combo are useless.. and who will buy a golden key from the shop? XD

Flag Post

let’s do some quick calculation…

price for 1 gold key is 4g for a VIP-player (and I think everyone that is willing to buy gold keys is a VIP).
buying 5 gold keys is 20g that way.

The Key pack costs 25g (even for VIP’s), it gives 5 gold keys and 5 silver keys

So, the difference is, you pay 5g more and get 5 extra silver keys… but 5 silver keys are NEVER worth 5g (probably not even 1g), as they can be bought in ally shop for 50 reputation per key, so 250 reputation is needed. 2 alliance quests easily give me 250 reputation (actually, much more).

So —> Completely useless, these packs, no one will buy them, if someone is in need of gold keys, he will simply buy them for 4g each.

Suggestion: Make these key packs 16g for VIP’s and 20g for non-VIP’s… then people might start thinking about buying them

Flag Post

Just a big lol.. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by notfromearth:

price for 1 gold key is 4g for a VIP-player (and I think everyone that is willing to buy gold keys is a VIP).

So, the difference is, you pay 5g more and get 5 extra silver keys… but 5 silver keys are NEVER worth 5g (probably not even 1g), as they can be bought in ally shop for 50 reputation per key, so 250 reputation is needed. 2 alliance quests easily give me 250 reputation (actually, much more).

So —> Completely useless, these packs, no one will buy them, if someone is in need of gold keys, he will simply buy them for 4g each.

Suggestion: Make these key packs 16g for VIP’s and 20g for non-VIP’s… then people might start thinking about buying them

The packs are/were changed to 20g for VIP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by evilbob71:
Originally posted by notfromearth:

The packs are/were changed to 20g for VIP.

ya, he said they should be 16 for vip….

Flag Post

Your all forgetting the obvious. Gold Keys drop off Toxia 100% of the time in 80H.. (likely the same for Koi Koi in 90H).. Ever since the X-mas Event. Why would ANYONE even consider buying a gold key? I currently have 80 Gold keys in my inv. Would currently have more if it wasn’t for the fact that I’ve been spending some on Golden Chest IV’s , hoping for IV books (which to me are worth more then a gold key right now, since IV books are practically non existent now.).

So not sure why ANYONE would buy a gold key ever at this point. That key pack makes 100% zero sense.

Zanatar.