[Event] Enthusiastic March II (locked)

27 posts

Flag Post

[Event] Enthusiastic March II

Score event comes again!

Period: After maintenance – 0:00 am, 29th, March

Server: All server

Detail: Score arrives at COG mainland again, the score type and content is different from last time, we will adapt new calculate method:
The first layer
Boss in Room 5: 1 point
Boss in Room 10: 1 point
Boss in Room 15: 1 point
Boss in Room 20: 2 points
Boss in Room 25: 20 points

The second layer
Boss in Room 5: 2 points
Boss in Room 10: 2 points
Boss in Room 15: 2 points
Boss in Room 20: 4 points
Boss in Room 25: 40 points

The third layer
Boss in Room 5: 5 points
Boss in Room 10: 5 points
Boss in Room 15: 5 points
Boss in Room 20: 5 points
Boss in Room 25: 80 points

The forth layer
Boss in Room 5: 8 points
Boss in Room 10: 8 points
Boss in Room 15: 8 points
Boss in Room 20: 8 points
Boss in Room 25: 160 points

Players could get lots of score by beating boss, and exchange for awards.
Meanwhile, we updated the score shop, added some oath suit and replaced the Santa suit.

Note:The score you left from last events can also be used in this time.

Flag Post

Dear COG!

Does this event and the maintenance end the leveling race? If not, when will be the positions recorded? Before server reset, or on 15th, or when? Please answer, thank you in advance!

Flag Post

Any1 can explain wat Boss in Room 25 means?

or the 1-4 layers?

Flag Post
Originally posted by killed111:

Any1 can explain wat Boss in Room 25 means?

or the 1-4 layers?

think of layer/room as a building, so layer 1 is a floor with 25 rooms in total per layer(floor) and id assume when u reach room 5, u face a boss. each one harder than the previous one.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/86-call-of-gods/topics/250764-new-feature-purgatory-abyss

Flag Post

Question: Will spinning the Wheel or using a Book of Astrology still grant you some points? I ask because that was very well received last time and have been a major factor in peoples calls to see another score event.

Flag Post

killed, you need to check the other event….

Flag Post

i agree with DaemonVower

Flag Post

This makes no sense to me at all..

What do they mean by 25 rooms? Who are the 5 Bosses? And what do they mean by “Layers” (No dungeon has 5 Bosses so that can’t be it.)

LOL “forth” layer…They still refuse to have anyone translate to English

Flag Post
Originally posted by babalucy:

This makes no sense to me at all..

What do they mean by 25 rooms? Who are the 5 Bosses? And what do they mean by “Layers” (No dungeon has 5 Bosses so that can’t be it.)

LOL “forth” layer…They still refuse to have anyone translate to English

It makes plenty of sense if you try the event..

Flag Post

To difficult to get score in this event… 1 for defeating a boss is a little bit stingy

Flag Post

Realy nice event!!! Thx COG

Flag Post

Awesome event.

Flag Post

makes this event a bit easier for the low level players, because this way the high levels will get all the points, that will make the gap between low levels and high levels even much bigger then it already was before this event!!

Flag Post

great event!

Flag Post
Originally posted by extelon:

great event!

you are right, but only for players above lvl 85.

Flag Post

Okay, I have to bite. 1-20 and 2-20 have their values doubled compared to 1-15 and 2-15, but this doesn’t seem to happen to 3-20 or 4-20. Mind if I ask why?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

Okay, I have to bite. 1-20 and 2-20 have their values doubled compared to 1-15 and 2-15, but this doesn’t seem to happen to 3-20 or 4-20. Mind if I ask why?

no one has done 4-20 yet….

Flag Post

can we change it announcement every half hour to the person currently the furthest and not the person who got the furthest all time? I enjoy seeing my name every 30 minutes, but it would be more entertaining if someone else stood a chance.

Flag Post

Whats up with the crazy amount of dodging and why cant i transmute wrath boots when i have enough shards and diagram says item does not exist

Flag Post

Thank you CoG. I like this new feature and the fact it gives score.
Now im not saying i like the droprate of good items ect.
Just that i like the new feature, it looks awesome too.
Good job.

Im one of the players that agree that everyone should have the same chance to become the best player. I think therefor that all items should be obtainable for free. But i think with the CoG prices for Gold and the amount people invest to buy red items are so high it disrupted money/time ratio. For instance i think its reasonable to say 10 dollar could stand for 1 day playing. (yes i made this up, but lets assume) Meaning if someone invests 1000g for a red item which stands for 1000 kreds on kong and thus $ 100, this would stand for 10 days. Meaning someone getting the item with money should win 10 days on someone who grinds for the drop. with 6 dungeons a day, this would mean the droprate should be less then 2%. 8 red items for 6 heros means you need 24 red items total without gems. this would cost someone who buys gold at LEAST 24000 gold. which stands for $ 2400 and in my assumption for 240 days. im pointing out here that yes i do think its fair a freeplayer should be able to get all red items too, but the droprate should be so low that yes you need to play 240 days longer then someone who buys them. $2400 is alot of money.

I wrote this down because i think with so many different ways to get a red item now the new feature is out, maybe you should lower the red item droprate. This so the money/time ratio stays the same. At this point it seems like the droprate of red items is so high the time/money ratio has been disrupted. I can see why players who invested alot of money in this game, proberbly over $2400 are angry and leave now. Just imagine how long you can buy food for your family for that money, and you just made the time/money ratio so low that they would have been better off doing that instead of enjoying your game.

But still i like the new feature if you dont look at drops. good feature nice gameplay and looks great.

Flag Post

Is the last day of the event the 28th or the 29th?

Flag Post

can you extend this event cog? we all are enjoying. thank you

Flag Post

or could you add more score event ?
3 months between each is too long

Flag Post
Originally posted by nono_boulot:

or could you add more score event ?
3 months between each is too long

Stop complain just be happy that they are having a event at all…

Flag Post
Originally posted by BAGTim:

makes this event a bit easier for the low level players, because this way the high levels will get all the points, that will make the gap between low levels and high levels even much bigger then it already was before this event!!

Well thats the ide to separate the wallet warriors from the free players…