Bye Bye page 3 (locked)

81 posts

Flag Post

All I can see here is – we quit because we are loosing. We are leaving when we are still on top. Too bad you’re on top only on paper for weeks if not months now. Posting another alliance mails is a fail try to blame someone else but themselves. That’s what losers do always.

Farewell, both.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cmauk:
Originally posted by cogalty:

@cmauk: this forum is to ‘’Discuss the game Call of Gods on Kongregate’’ and nothing else is happening here. We (should) try to discuss why the greed of one ally can destroy a whole game. Why an ally has to ask its members to boost in the arena. Why there was NO other leader who wanted to give small allies a chance.

WHAT HAVE TEMPS DONE FOR THIS GAME other than to ruin it? Did they help any small alliance? Did they give places they had away to share the wealth? Did they do ANYTHING at all to make this game a better one? I would really see this to be discussed. But the word NO answers it all. So I doubt there will be a really discussion about that.

You need a place to talk about game issues: look under sticky: Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. is a good one, or also Have a suggestion? This is the place. is another good one…. Just have a look there…

2nd mail: pretty much no one should have an issue with that especially lannies since most do it there and probably im others too, the arena attacks…i could agree that may not be the right way to say it since it does boost so ill give you that.

I believe what he’s trying to say with the 2nd mail is that some of the Templars are hypocrites.
Some of their members have been constantly complaining in the world chat about how Lannisters abuse alts, they kept saying Lannisters is full of alts or how the majority of Lannisters consists of alts. They make it sound like Templars don’t do such things and they’re only doing good things.
The whole alliance has been targeted while there’s plenty of members in Lannisters that don’t have more than 2 alts and there’s people such a myself which actively play on 1 alt cause there’s simply nothing to do after using up your energy on Abysses and dungeons.
So they don’t like how some of our members use alts to accumulate silver for the alliance and they don’t like that some of them ’’’’abuse’’’’ them and it’s ’’’’cheating’’’’. But (some) Templars are doing the same just because we do? So if they don’t like the way some of us play, why do they do it themselves?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vincenttt:

@cmauk: this forum is to ‘’Discuss the game Call of Gods on Kongregate’’ and nothing else is happening here. We (should) try to discuss why the greed of one ally can destroy a whole game. Why an ally has to ask its members to boost in the arena. Why there was NO other leader who wanted to give small allies a chance.

WHAT HAVE TEMPS DONE FOR THIS GAME other than to ruin it? Did they help any small alliance? Did they give places they had away to share the wealth? Did they do ANYTHING at all to make this game a better one? I would really see this to be discussed. But the word NO answers it all. So I doubt there will be a really discussion about that.

You need a place to talk about game issues: look under sticky: Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. is a good one, or also Have a suggestion? This is the place. is another good one…. Just have a look there…

2nd mail: pretty much no one should have an issue with that especially lannies since most do it there and probably im others too, the arena attacks…i could agree that may not be the right way to say it since it does boost so ill give you that.

I believe what he’s trying to say with the 2nd mail is that some of the Templars are hypocrites.
Some of their members have been constantly complaining in the world chat about how Lannisters abuse alts, they kept saying Lannisters is full of alts or how the majority of Lannisters consists of alts. They make it sound like Templars don’t do such things and they’re only doing good things.
The whole alliance has been targeted while there’s plenty of members in Lannisters that don’t have more than 2 alts and there’s people such a myself which actively play on 1 alt cause there’s simply nothing to do after using up your energy on Abysses and dungeons.
So they don’t like how some of our members use alts to accumulate silver for the alliance and they don’t like that some of them ’’’’abuse’’’’ them and it’s ’’’’cheating’’’’. But (some) Templars are doing the same just because we do? So if they don’t like the way some of us play, why do they do it themselves?

1. im very rarely in world chat so im not gonna comment on the people complaining on world chat cause i dont know who it is.

2. Templar dont rotate alts in and out of alliance like lannister do, If anyone does create an alt(which as far as I am aware of most dont have more than maybe 2-3 which they actually use) to use in the alliance, it stays there and most if not all of them, actually lvup their alts and actually work on them. So they dont actually do what lannies do with their alts. We dont “abuse/cheat” with them. Get your facts right.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vincenttt:

It’s anything but the “same”. Doing whole day kicking and rejoining of alts is one thing that Templar doesn’t do. There is a reason to have a maximum of players in certain alliance. Of course developers didn’t think of the possibility to go round it the way some alliances do but that’s to blame the CoG staff for.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlexK50:

Chaozboy :3 who started the thread? who whispered BE that started this whole thing? The blame isnt all mine. I said how I felt about this post, and theres nothing left to say about it… Puts up “Dont Feed The Troll” sign and now im dont commenting on it :) have a nice day.

first Post from you = blame

here:

Originally posted by AlexK50:

Oavo has always been a PITA, he took after Miko afterall, Hedo left lanni because of them, and took frow with him for a short while… Ever since the exchange of leadership from Miko to Oavo, tons of lannisters have quit alliance/game, Coincidence? I think not… Most of those that quit wanted a fair game, and left because Oavo wasnt being fair at all… Oavo has countlessly cause plenty of members to miss wars, or get the short end of the stick for “not send a mail saying I will attend war or not”, Honestly… Fair is judged by many, and misjudged by all… Do not try to be a self-righteous arrogant… You get the point. Nobody can make fairness happen, so all that do try to (Oavo), I pity your idiocity. So dont try to make this some happy going away post-thread, with cute comics and funny remarks… Oavo cheated and spied, and being a former lanni, I know that he did. Accuse those that you wish, only your members know the truth.

Sincerely,

A Former Lannister.

So who is now the troll? get real dude and face reality

Flag Post

on the topic of alts:

i don’t love alts, but they’re part of the game now. i get the impression that most people hate everything about alts… that doesn’t benefit them.

“no alts… except these ones i use for extra equipment.”

“no alts… except my 2nd account. i need to play more.”

“no alts… except if the guy running the alts only gives us the benefits.”

“okay okay, we’ll allow 3— no, 5— 5 alts per person. maybe 7.”

where is this imaginary line drawn? by the individual player’s motivation to set up 0, 1, 10, or 100.

people don’t complain when there are lots of t3 available in the ah. it lowers the price so we can all do more, do it faster, and not have to wait to recover honour/rep to buy more. if the game had zero alts, it would be ‘pure’ in the sense on one player one account, BUT we would also all be 10-30 levels lower than what we currently enjoy. we would have all been paying close to cog’s price all along (4g), and a wipe at a boss would have been many times more painful.

the blowup about alts is happening for 2 reasons:

1. the arena. using alts to manipulate the top 32 is something that affects everyone. why try to be the best when the area set up for the best to compete is flawed? i would say this is a completely justified rage-against-the-alts phenomenon. i have been trying hard to come up with solutions, though 2 have so far been shot down by cog. am i giving up? no. this is a situation that adversely affects the enjoyment of the game.

2. the matbox city. why? because players see popups for orange transmats, and with some alt naming choices it is sort of obvious that one person is getting the rewards. however, this is really a short-term imbalance but long-term benefit to most players. a glut of orange transmats will drop the pricing to where EVERYONE can afford to transmute red equipment. it is similar to the t3’s. short-term rage should fade once people see prices drop and they get to benefit, too.

if cog chooses to fix things, i REALLY hope they get the arena sorted out first. it is a place where people get to test their heroes one-on-one with other players, and should be secured from vandalism by 1 or 2 players with an agenda.

Flag Post

Well said, q.

Flag Post

I think the arena thing is where the alt issue lies pretty much with everyone. Should be fixed tbh but its not the easiest thing to do.

Flag Post

Well said qyaqi. Glad to see someone approach the discussion rationally.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

on the topic of alts:

i don’t love alts, but they’re part of the game now. i get the impression that most people hate everything about alts… that doesn’t benefit them.

“no alts… except these ones i use for extra equipment.”

“no alts… except my 2nd account. i need to play more.”

“no alts… except if the guy running the alts only gives us the benefits.”

“okay okay, we’ll allow 3— no, 5— 5 alts per person. maybe 7.”

where is this imaginary line drawn? by the individual player’s motivation to set up 0, 1, 10, or 100.

people don’t complain when there are lots of t3 available in the ah. it lowers the price so we can all do more, do it faster, and not have to wait to recover honour/rep to buy more. if the game had zero alts, it would be ‘pure’ in the sense on one player one account, BUT we would also all be 10-30 levels lower than what we currently enjoy. we would have all been paying close to cog’s price all along (4g), and a wipe at a boss would have been many times more painful.

the blowup about alts is happening for 2 reasons:

1. the arena. using alts to manipulate the top 32 is something that affects everyone. why try to be the best when the area set up for the best to compete is flawed? i would say this is a completely justified rage-against-the-alts phenomenon. i have been trying hard to come up with solutions, though 2 have so far been shot down by cog. am i giving up? no. this is a situation that adversely affects the enjoyment of the game.

2. the matbox city. why? because players see popups for orange transmats, and with some alt naming choices it is sort of obvious that one person is getting the rewards. however, this is really a short-term imbalance but long-term benefit to most players. a glut of orange transmats will drop the pricing to where EVERYONE can afford to transmute red equipment. it is similar to the t3’s. short-term rage should fade once people see prices drop and they get to benefit, too.

if cog chooses to fix things, i REALLY hope they get the arena sorted out first. it is a place where people get to test their heroes one-on-one with other players, and should be secured from vandalism by 1 or 2 players with an agenda.

I agree with you. But i will add another issue which is in effect. The alts add silver to alliances. Silver is used for bidding. The highest bid wins. Therefor the one with the most silver wins. More alts, more silver. Alliance with the most alts wins. This forcing people to make more and more alts. Regular players who just want to enjoy the game, have one account and join an alliance will see they lose bids and chances on a fair alliance war because they dont use alts. I have seen silver totals that go so high no alliance not rotating alts could ever stand a chance. A solution you would say would be making the term to join an alliance longer, but if you as non-alt want to join another alliance 24 hours is already damn long. The alts do make our lives easier. We get more honor prices drop, we get more reward prices drop. But it also makes the game less fair. Its more like the most alts win atm, not the best player wins.

It is part of the game now though. We just have to choose together with cog. Players do have an influence. Do we want a fair game with higher difficulty and prices, or a easier game with lower prices.

edit. yes im in lanni. yes i dont like alts yet i do have one myself. yes templar are hypocrite for blaming us for what they do themself too. And yes lanni did give cities to smaller alliances. Yes lets stay positive and give constructive critisism to cog about how to improve the situation we are in without killing off their game even more. And do this in another thread. Lets stop blaming for what happens, and start working towards solutions such as an alliance maximum silver limit.

Flag Post

I logged in and visited this forum once again from a very private reason. I did read the posts of Lannisters only and think I do have to explain something. After that please open another thread about alts, it would be great if you all can come to suggestions and solutions, like the one fortunate had, limit the max. silver on an ally… sounds good…. would be worth to discuss… but in a own ‘’alt problematic solution thread’’ please, because I don’t believe cog will watch this forum close enough to get any of your ideas. It needs an own forum. Feel free to use my post to start a discussion on a new forum. Maybe it helps to make the game a little bit better:

Yes, there are many Lannisters, to be honest, MOST of Lannisters not using alts. And many Lannisters don’t like alts, never liked them and didn’t like the way people like me finally used them.

Yes I had let’s say a lot of alts, nobody knows the total number, somewhen I stopped to count them. When I started cog I never wanted a single alt, I even did not know it was possible to have one. Like everything in life it started with one. To state this clear, not a single alt was created from a greedy reason. I even did not collect the stuff of many of them during the time I used them. Well, to keep it short, at one point Lannisters had ALL big alliances against them, we needed that dam* silver to not be destroyed by them. I never liked the alliance war. I ever said I never liked it. It was a part of the game, a small part, but a part important for others. I had the time to do some more alts, so I did it.

The game changed, the alliances behaviour changed. My alts weren’t needed any more. Then Temps allied with Fury. Fury blocked for temps using amounts no alliance ever could have bid to have a chance to bid on more than one place. the bids reached millions easily. That way Temps always could go all out and get any place they wanted to get. The result was that we needed more silver to try to overbid Fury but also to get some other regular bids in.

And yes, I had the time, I made more alts. I loved my alts, the main reason to create them was TO create them. I liked to have them, not to use them. I liked to think about their names, many of them got names which meant a lot to me, when I created them, I liked to beat my own records. Finally I needed 2.55 min to create a level 10 alt. Less than 5 min for a level 20 alt. I never liked that we needed to use them. I was never asked to use them. I decided to use them on my own. And to be honest, for a long time even the leader did not know how many alts I had. I was minister, I could log in and out as many alts as I wanted. When he heard of it, he asked me to promise to not make a single further alt. I promised it. He even asked me to give alts away, to store things on them ally members no longer needed, but didn’t want to copper. I did it and belive it or not, it did hurt to give them away. Call me an anonymous alt-oholic, but I needed my alts. Well, at a special point I took my promise back and made some more alts.

Well somewhen dragons allied with Temps. Temps had Fury, filled with their alts after Fury merged with temps. And they had dragons now blocking for them too. For a while they even had equi on their side. It did cost a lot of silver to have any chance against the big 3…..

Noone out of my ally can imagine what it meant for us. I have been, let’s say second in command, I know it. Oavo had to work hard to show Equi that the game would have to die the way it went. Equi changed its behaviour. It went 2 vs. 2. But temps started to concentrate on Equi. WE needed to do something. WE needed to help them. WE have been the one who made equi change, so WE had the basic obligation to help them wherever we could. And all we could do, was to try to block their cities like Temps/Fury/Dragons did.

We needed high amounts of silver to do all that. And our own ally members asked wtfh we did what we did. They did not know what we, the leadership, did know, they simply thought we liked to waste silver. I worked behind the scenes. No Lannister can imagine what I did day for day to try to keep this game as fair as possible.

I badly wished the alliance Temp/Fury/Dragons would break, but it didn’t. No matter what happened. DS still was on temps side. And no wonder. DS needed temps, maybe still needs them. DS is a good player. A highly respected player. Well, I didn’t like him, when he was abt, but I was full of respect since he was DS. He did a lot for the game. The DS train was a very good thing…. But he lost a part of that respect when he allied with temps. I could not understand it. Well, later I knew, he didn’t have had a real chance. His ally is not strong enough, he worked hard to get new people and made dragons to a top ally. But like all allies he has to win wars to keep people. Having temps against dragons, he never would have had a chance. Look at equi. Equi has to fight a hard war against temps since they decided to no longer pact with them. So DS decided for the simple way. Nothing to say against it.

Well, believe it or not (I don’t care if you believe it, I have been minister, I have been more than that, I know the facts, so I know the truth) we tried to make wars more fair for ALL alliances. If the way we used to do this was a good one or a bad one is another question. Sure it was NOT a good one. But because of temps having 3 alliances, it was the only possible way. I never liked to have to use my alts. But I used them. It was my decision.

I never have been proud to have used my alts. But, for heaven’s sake, I AM proud I have had them. I am proud of each single alt I created, because I liked to create them. It was a game in a game. A funny game. When I read most of my alts names I remember the moment I created them. I remember people, I remember places, I remember situations or feelings. Somehow my alts have been my diary in this game. And I don’t regret to have created them.

As for the game, I am out of it. But: Find a way to change the alliance wars. A way ANY alliance has a chance to fight in wars, to win and to keep a place. Find a way to stop the greed of one ally owning all. Find a way to keep alts away from welfare (yes, of course I got the welfare when I logged them in). Find a way to keep any alt away from the game. Find a way CoG listens to you and changes the whole system. Because the system is wrong. Bidding on places is wrong, the possibilty to block places is wrong, well, just find another solution…

The game started to become a war of alts long time ago. And it will go on like this, if you don’t come to good solutions. Make CoG listen to you instead to fight each other.

Every alliance did and does what they think is the best for them and their members. Look for solutions making the whole game better, but not solutions, like: ‘’please forbid all others to do this and that, but still allow us to do it….’’ This is just wrong. It ever has been wrong. Think out of the box!

That’s it. I am done. Have fun on this game, don’t destroy it

LadyGodiva (R.I.P.), server 4

Flag Post

Guess i can speak for all Lannis when i say we are already missing you LG!!!!!
Absolutly best wishes for you and Oavo in RL!!!
You were too good for this game and we will always remember booth of you in our Hearts!

THT, S4

Flag Post

Lol @ painting Oavo’s approaching me as a noble gesture to save the server.

It was a mutual agreement and he really didn’t have to work hard. It’s not like it takes much work to convince folks to dislike Templar.

<3 S4evah <3

Flag Post

Good players quit, because they are TOO GOOD for this unfair game. Why should we play unfair games? Games are made as escape place from this unfair real world, so what the point to play games which are wicked just as world is.

Flag Post

Oavo man…you could have had it aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Rolling in the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
But you played it
You played it
You played it to the beat

Flag Post
Originally posted by dsinc:

Oavo man…you could have had it aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Rolling in the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
But you played it
You played it
You played it to the beat

/thread

Flag Post

Belated response (heh, reading 3 pages of forum thread took me a while…).
Anyway, Oavo I wish you all the best, though the only time I’ve actually talked to you was when you kindly let me join your alliance boss run…
As for LadyGodiva…:V I actually never talked to you…

./me toddles off…not gonna join in the complicated discussion…

Flag Post
Originally posted by hunterftw:

All I can see here is – we quit because we are loosing. We are leaving when we are still on top. Too bad you’re on top only on paper for weeks if not months now. Posting another alliance mails is a fail try to blame someone else but themselves. That’s what losers do always.

Farewell, both.

Lannisters are losing? You always fun guys. Spending too much, merging with 2 alliances ( fury,…).. after all you got a dungeon key and some useless cities :D

On the other hand, Lannisters lost lots of ppl for some reasons( lots of ppl quited for boring). now even Oavo and Lady gone. We are still keeping most valuable cities.

Cheers Temp. Plz don’t jelaous of Lanni, cuz we don’t. Server 4 is the most joyful server on kongregate, becuz Templar and Lannisters got a good competition between. Do not ruin this with trolling( just what hunterhtw is doing on his post).

Flag Post
Originally posted by sathonys1:
Originally posted by hunterftw:

Farewell, both.

Lannisters are losing? You always fun guys. Spending too much, merging with 2 alliances ( fury,…).. after all you got a dungeon key and some useless cities :D

On the other hand, Lannisters lost lots of ppl for some reasons( lots of ppl quited for boring). now even Oavo and Lady gone. We are still keeping most valuable cities.

Cheers Temp. Plz don’t jelaous of Lanni, cuz we don’t. Server 4 is the most joyful server on kongregate, becuz Templar and Lannisters got a good competition between. Do not ruin this with trolling( just what hunterhtw is doing on his post).

So when I am telling the truth I am trolling. It’s so obvious. You can say it whatever you like. Lannisters isn’t the only alliance where people quit. The only reason you could keep your cities was the much more silver you gained using alt cycling. However this abuse made your leaders quit cause they lost the joy of the game spending most of their time every day for alts AQs+donate+collect/kick/join and again…for months.

P.S. About the “merging”…it’s your leaders fault that most didn’t like your alliance.

Flag Post

So when I am telling the truth I am trolling. It’s so obvious. You can say it whatever you like. Lannisters isn’t the only alliance where people quit. The only reason you could keep your cities was the much more silver you gained using alt cycling. However this abuse made your leaders quit cause they lost the joy of the game spending most of their time every day for alts AQs+donate+collect/kick/join and again…for months.

P.S. About the “merging”…it’s your leaders fault that most didn’t like your alliance.

Ok, you’re getting funnier, becuz everyone knows " every alliances are using alts." Even your Leader, yes it’s true. WE all know, dont worry. you got some alts too(hunterftw, huntermania,…i really dont know which one is real or alt lol). so why are you complaning about alts then?i know your reason. You’re just a troll who dislike everyone except your alliance. you dont play for fun this game, you play for your life. No respect others,

P.S: dont forget that " you are still using " fury " to block your cities. oh, didnt you know that?

Flag Post

please lock this thread, mods.

Flag Post

Didnt really want to talk in this thread, since I usually dont like to get involve in these childish fights between Templars/Lannisters. The only thing I will say is that even if my alliance (Templars) does not like Lannies, for justified, or not, reasons, the point is that s4 was the most active for this competition between these two, and I hope s4 wont die.

NB : I still disagree with these silly debates.

PS : Time to lock before insults go further.

Flag Post

Agreed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by knighterist:

Agreed.

+1

I don’t think this thread can change anyone’s values,templar love templar,lanni love lanni ,it’s easily realize.

but I think cog won’t lock this cuz it’s make this game has more hatred,more competition.
=more profit lol

wake up,focus on arena problem first.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ByeByeBeutiful:

Ok, you’re getting funnier, becuz everyone knows " every alliances are using alts." Even your Leader, yes it’s true. WE all know, dont worry. you got some alts too(hunterftw, huntermania,…i really dont know which one is real or alt lol). so why are you complaning about alts then?i know your reason. You’re just a troll who dislike everyone except your alliance. you dont play for fun this game, you play for your life. No respect others,

P.S: dont forget that " you are still using " fury " to block your cities. oh, didnt you know that?

I hope you do realize that your answer has nothing to do with my post. My thoughts were about the CYCLING OF ALTS and no the general use of them. I’ll say for you YET ANOTHER TIME. Maybe I should use letter size 100. You have a limit for players in certain alliance for a reason. Using double, triple that amount is another thing. If you have 1 player and 199 alts I wouldn’t care.

Also to put real life in your post is just sad.

For your information I like most of the players in server 4.

P.S. You didn’t use any other alliances to block…right…

Locking the thread is a great idea.