no drops from d110h again

18 posts

Flag Post

Dear CoG team. Whats wrong and why dont you do anything about it?
Dont know how to post picture, so here is link: http://i45.tinypic.com/2myus76.png

Flag Post

Hello. We are sorry for this situation. But this is normal. There is a very low chance to get nothing. Thank you for your understanding.

Flag Post

I have gotten just a ridiculous number of no-drops from Abyss 2.25 lately, like 5 out of my last 6 runs. callofgods, do you know if this setting has recently changed, or am I just on a weird streak?

Flag Post

Hello, DaemonVower. We can ask our staffs to check it again. But maybe it need more time. Please be patient in the mean while. Thank you.

Flag Post

AFAIK D11H is still so hard there really shouldn’t be a chance for the D11H boss to only give EXP. I can’t even imagine the amount of EXP given in the sample pic to be of much help unless you’re leveling a hero, which I bet would be crazy-hard to do against a D11H boss anyways.

Flag Post

I got nothing from Zombie King last war (already PMed to cog). Cost me barks and tramps.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hello. We are sorry for this situation. But this is normal. There is a very low chance to get nothing. Thank you for your understanding.

No drop from all 3 bosses from 3/25 to 4/10 in Abyss in a row is surely not normal and tells me that the chance also isn’t “very low”.

Flag Post

What you consider a very low chance will result in a very high chance players will get fed up and quit if you don’t fix your bugs, something you might want to think about before it’s too late as no one spends money on a dead server.

Flag Post

yea it suck when you go up against a boss of a layer lose tramp oand bark and get nothing to drop make you not want to do abyss anymore.

Flag Post

Me too

Please fix this cog! You’ve been told about this problem for months.

Flag Post

me too
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9278/382cd8995320ccd5b620138.png

Flag Post

Another blank drop from Dark Dragon, D110 hell. COG, why haven’t you fixed this yet???? Please stop wasting time on stupid events, screen loader games, and other useless things!!!! Fix your broken game!!! How many months do you need?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

Another blank drop from Dark Dragon, D110 hell. COG, why haven’t you fixed this yet???? Please stop wasting time on stupid events, screen loader games, and other useless things!!!! Fix your broken game!!! How many months do you need?

Hi, related staffs have already known about this situation. But they tell us this is the normal situation. But dont worry, we will try to ask them to make changes on that case. Thanks for your playing.

Flag Post

It is NOT normal!!! Do you think I’m an idiot?? There is no other dungeon in the entire game that does not drop some item for the Hell boss, no matter how crappy the item is.

Flag Post

very low my ass

Flag Post

better chance to get nothing than to get Firedust….. if anything the odds should be the same….

Flag Post

Does this count as false advertising?

When you get this AGAIN!

[tips] Sometimes you will get jack squat!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gringomaniac:

No drop from all 3 bosses from 3/25 to 4/10 in Abyss in a row is surely not normal and tells me that the chance also isn’t “very low”.

Same story… I Feel like now i get only score from abyss :)
Actually, it’s sad… Some players spend gold for gear, reach 4.10-4.20, d100h and d110h, but get only copper and experience…