[Event] Summer of COG I page 4 (locked)

89 posts

Flag Post

:D, we just notice this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Flag Post

probaply cause you got mail from the IOCs lawyer? :D

Flag Post

no, but we receive a phonecall…==!

Flag Post

well… as long as you dont have to pay for the illegal use it should be fine for you ;)

Flag Post

actually i hope they HAVE to pay!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by stefbe:

actually i hope they HAVE to pay!!!

who does not? :D

Flag Post

if they have to pay, i hope it works like this:

1. cog pays money.
2. olympic committee says sorry, that was just for a CHANCE at no lawsuit. we’re still suing you. please to try again, sometimes it takes a lot of tries.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

1. cog pays money.
2. olympic committee says sorry, that was just for a CHANCE at no lawsuit. we’re still suing you. please to try again, sometimes it takes a lot of tries.

Too funny!

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

1. cog pays money.

+1 !!

Flag Post
Originally posted by tolteck:
Originally posted by nikathome:
Originally posted by SavageCreture:

I think maybe we should just boycott purchasing gold for a month so they might reconsider listening to their customers and players.

+1

+2

+3

Flag Post

Hm, they got a call? roflmao…. the IOC doesn’t call, the IOC acts.

Feel free to translate, whoever wants:

Sehr geehrte xxx,

vielen Dank für Ihre Aufmerksamkeit und Ihren Hinweis, den wir zuständigkeitshalber an das IOC weitergeleitet haben. Diesen war der Fall tatsächlich schon bekannt und es wird entsprechend dagegen vorgegangen.

Beste Grüße,

Axxx Sxxx

(Deutscher Olympischer Sportbund)

Flag Post
Originally posted by engel68:

Hm, they got a call? roflmao…. the IOC doesn’t call, the IOC acts.

Feel free to translate, whoever wants:

Sehr geehrte xxx,

vielen Dank für Ihre Aufmerksamkeit und Ihren Hinweis, den wir zuständigkeitshalber an das IOC weitergeleitet haben. Diesen war der Fall tatsächlich schon bekannt und es wird entsprechend dagegen vorgegangen.

Beste Grüße,

Axxx Sxxx

(Deutscher Olympischer Sportbund)

naja hier hatte ja schon jemand mal gedroht das event zu melden wenns nicht innerhalb von 24h beendet wird ;)
und ich kenn da auch noch jemand, der das ioc gleich informiert hat ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by raa275:

DOES COG HAVE PERMISSION TO USE THE OLYMPICS LOGO??? SINCE YOU ARE MAKING MONEY OFF IT FOR COMMERCIAL USE (GOLD RECHARGES), THE INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE CAN SUE YOUR ASS FOR TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT.

IT’S THE END OF COG AS WE KNOW IT! NO MORE MONIES FOR COG! NO MORE MONIES FOR SERVER SUPPORT! GG EVERYONE!

I’ll be reporting this to the Olympic Committee if any references to the Olympics still exist in the game after 24 hours, and you’ll be hearing from their lawyers.

hey it worked! :D

Flag Post

DOWN WITH CHINESE GAMES AND DOWN WITH THE OLYMPICS HOSTED BY THE CHINESE!