Multi-Account Rules In COG page 3 (locked)

68 posts

Flag Post

Since you say you do not allow alternate accounts anymore, do you plan on removing alternate alliances?

Server 4(m2)
Templars.s6 (has only ONE member, level 22, sirhyperion.s6) counter-bids on Templars.s4 cities. They block competing alliances from even a chance at attacking their cities.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSchpfmut:

Since you say you do not allow alternate accounts anymore, do you plan on removing alternate alliances?

Server 4(m2)
Templars.s6 (has only ONE member, level 22, sirhyperion.s6) counter-bids on Templars.s4 cities. They block competing alliances from even a chance at attacking their cities.

Thank you for your report. We will transfer this situation to our team. Hope they can do some measure to avoid this situation in the future.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by MrSchpfmut:

Server 4(m2)

Thank you for your report. We will transfer this situation to our team. Hope they can do some measure to avoid this situation in the future.

Cog need the names of all the alts in the Alt alliance. if you can get as many as you can then cog will ban them but you need to find the name’s of the alts and they will be banned if you do not find the name,s then cog will not even care or bother with you !

Flag Post

CoG do not care about Alts at all.
No difference if you report or not – if they would care they have to delete Server 7 completely.

Flag Post

Didnt read all replys that well, but if alt’s are a no-no… come up with a new way of getting all the lvl 1 skillbooks we need… i mean, 1-2 white books in AH, and 20-40 lvl 2-3 books, 5-10 purple, and almost the same if not even more oj books…. make all lvl 1 books buyable with silver perhaps, the rarer lvl 1 books should cost 20k silver perhaps?

edit: and obviously this is a alt… just for getting the lvl 1 tomes thats so super super rare, and for personal use only.. ban this account if such needed

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tragor1954:

HI COG,
As you already know, we have a huge Alts issue in S8. United alliance is indeed 5 real players for 113 alts. 3 of them are regular but 2 of them own the 113 alts and revendicate it ! The 2 players are tined (the leader) and Queen. I have listed about 100 of their alts thx to the top 1000 rank.
- tinker, tib, plum, dirk, snoop, epick, lawie, TNT, tigers, lamby, laaa, slicky, doom, zue, rocko, lulu, Bluma, rick, paolo, sude, delboy, pluto, woopsie, darklord, snowdrop, dude, chipmunk, twittwoo, Kawasaki, lonesome, Eleven, Ninetail, china, Honigtopf, IvoryTower, pony, ticktack, Incognita, sleepless, starbuck, headache, Doomsday, sneaker, HitsujiChan, SHELL, Toadstool, tinyTim, Victory, Rose, Truth, Pinky, Thunderstorm, Tron, BUTTERCUP, Lionking, Stricker, Mimi, SleepyJoe, NoDoubt, Beta, Shy, Silence, Blackadder, toeni, garden, Silentbob, Workingman, Teamplayer, scream, Tigerlily, Wipe, Coast, Moon, BattleChamp, Logan, Darwin, Rebirth, Birdy … and the best for the end : BAO, UNAV, Unab, Unae, UNAI, UNAO, Unai, UNAU, UNAK, UNAM, unar, unaw, unag, UNAF, Unat.

Of course some of them should be out of top 1000 … To complete this list, let’s say that they are only using few alts for the alliance war, focusing on rep, silver & honor cards then selling crazy number of T3 … All high level players know that at level 90+ you have to burn them to progress and cannot sell dizains of them every day as they do …

So as you see, this is a real Alts industry that we have in S8 thanks to tined and Queen…
thx a lot in advance for reacting quickly.
Tragor S8

REALLY?

Flag Post
Originally posted by masoume:
Originally posted by Tragor1954:

HI COG,
As you already know, we have a huge Alts issue in S8. United alliance is indeed 5 real players for 113 alts. 3 of them are regular but 2 of them own the 113 alts and revendicate it ! The 2 players are tined (the leader) and Queen. I have listed about 100 of their alts thx to the top 1000 rank.
- tinker, tib, plum, dirk, snoop, epick, lawie, TNT, tigers, lamby, laaa, slicky, doom, zue, rocko, lulu, Bluma, rick, paolo, sude, delboy, pluto, woopsie, darklord, snowdrop, dude, chipmunk, twittwoo, Kawasaki, lonesome, Eleven, Ninetail, china, Honigtopf, IvoryTower, pony, ticktack, Incognita, sleepless, starbuck, headache, Doomsday, sneaker, HitsujiChan, SHELL, Toadstool, tinyTim, Victory, Rose, Truth, Pinky, Thunderstorm, Tron, BUTTERCUP, Lionking, Stricker, Mimi, SleepyJoe, NoDoubt, Beta, Shy, Silence, Blackadder, toeni, garden, Silentbob, Workingman, Teamplayer, scream, Tigerlily, Wipe, Coast, Moon, BattleChamp, Logan, Darwin, Rebirth, Birdy … and the best for the end : BAO, UNAV, Unab, Unae, UNAI, UNAO, Unai, UNAU, UNAK, UNAM, unar, unaw, unag, UNAF, Unat.

Of course some of them should be out of top 1000 … To complete this list, let’s say that they are only using few alts for the alliance war, focusing on rep, silver & honor cards then selling crazy number of T3 … All high level players know that at level 90+ you have to burn them to progress and cannot sell dizains of them every day as they do …

So as you see, this is a real Alts industry that we have in S8 thanks to tined and Queen…
thx a lot in advance for reacting quickly.
Tragor S8

REALLY?

So the alt kicked me out.

Flag Post

Hey guys. Because no one has been replying to this thread recently, I’m afraid I’ll have to remove this as a sticky but rather as a normal thread. If you want it to be a sticky, please reply or feel free to whisper me. Thanks for your attention :).

Flag Post
Originally posted by WHATEVER675:

Because no one has been replying to this thread recently, I’m afraid I’ll have to remove this as a sticky but rather as a normal thread.

That doesn’t really sound like a reason to unsticky it. It’s a thread by the official spokesperson for the game addressing rules. Since multiple account usage can get people banned, it should stay highly visible regardless of the replies it gets.

Flag Post

Bumping to keep this on the front page since it was unstuck. Players need to know that CoG can ban them for using multiple accounts. It’s not fair for them not to know that this is a rule violation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WHATEVER675:

Hey guys. Because no one has been replying to this thread recently, I’m afraid I’ll have to remove this as a sticky but rather as a normal thread. If you want it to be a sticky, please reply or feel free to whisper me. Thanks for your attention :).

wow, i didn’t realize that you guys still monitored the forum

Flag Post

How about this? I will sticky it for now, but it would be gladly appreciated if any of you would establish a thread for all CoG rules and not just about multi accs. That way, there would need not be stacks of stickies just simply talking about the rules.

Flag Post

There ARE no other rules in Call of Gods :v

Flag Post

i’m glad nobody pays attention to this……………

Flag Post

Many people are still continuing to use multiple accounts and it looks like the developers don’t even care anymore. At least start working towards eliminating all of the multi accounts, or remove it as a rule completely and let everyone gain the advantage that most are getting.

Flag Post

I was given a MALE character AVATAR on s9 and need to change this so I can play new game…. I am female

I cannot find out how to fix this problem and do not want to play as a male or see that character when I play I need my Kong account connected to my character there so I can add GOLD NOW!

HELP!

Flag Post
Originally posted by babalucy:

I was given a MALE character AVATAR on s9 and need to change this so I can play new game…. I am female

I cannot find out how to fix this problem and do not want to play as a male or see that character when I play I need my Kong account connected to my character there so I can add GOLD NOW!

HELP!

Hi, babalucy. You can find Vip option on the top of your Avatar. Please click it then choose the ‘customize’ option to change your avatar if you are vip player.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by babalucy:

HELP!

Hi, babalucy. You can find Vip option on the top of your Avatar. Please click it then choose the ‘customize’ option to change your avatar if you are vip player.

LOL. spend gold to temporarilty change your avatar. classic. Babalucy, start a new character on a different server.