Maintenance Notice (September 13th) (locked)

24 posts

Flag Post

Maintenance Notice (September 13th)
Dear players,

The servers M1-S8 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Thursday September 13th, 19:30-20:00 (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.)

Contents:
1. Reward for 100 days’ check-in has been added.
2. “Level up rewards” icon is added and it is located on the top left corner on the game interface.

3. The PVP league shop will be online.
4. “Bounty Hunter” event is online
5. “Plundering Feast” event is online.
6. “The path to a king” event has ended.

PS. After next maintenance, the icon for exchanging for Blacksmith’s Packages will be removed. Please trade all your Blacksmith’s certificate within the last period.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Does this mean for beyond 100 days? 100 days already had a reward: 1 Red Hero Card.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

Does this mean for beyond 100 days? 100 days already had a reward: 1 Red Hero Card.

Hi, you can have a check in game after this maintainance. Thanks for your attention.

Flag Post

. * Sticky *

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

Hi, you can have a check in game after this maintainance. Thanks for your attention.

So… you don’t know????

Flag Post

WHEN ARE WE GETTING A POPULATION INCREASE, MANY OF US ARE LOSING PATIENCE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EdTheHead:

WHEN ARE WE GETTING A POPULATION INCREASE, MANY OF US ARE LOSING PATIENCE.

That too! Plus, a SCORE event.

Flag Post

so whats with this new login crap. i went on and now….. i cant access my lvl 71 character… I AM NOT STARTING OVER

Flag Post

Plundering feast? I’m sure everyone that’s left playing needs resources. How many new regularly active players have we seen on m1 in the last 60 days? I would guess less than 20. Great for those guys…

At least that one isn’t a money grab (it’s just useless).

Flag Post

when are you going to fix corrupted lord? it still gives only 901k xp

lol thanks deamon

Flag Post

Corrupted Lord. I wouldn’t nickpick but they have a hard enough time knowing who we’re talking about when we get the name right.

Flag Post

Aw who am I kidding I would nitpick anyway.

Flag Post

if they played the game they would know, too bad though

Flag Post

For level up rewards we get rewards for leveling up? Thats unfair to the really high guys and its more of a promotion for the lower guys. The lower guys finally get something. Congrats

Flag Post

Is it supposed to only go up to level 30?

Flag Post

4. “Bounty Hunter” event is online
i not sure what is it

Flag Post

YO DAWG, you forgot to add rewards for levels 31 to 120!

Flag Post

So now, Tuesday, Wednesday,Friday and Sat european players need to stay up till late hours just to participate in war and this new league thing? =/ Could of at least made it a little bit earlier COG, maybe like 6pm?

Flag Post

ya change the time for this new thing soo its better time for Europeans.. this sucks..

Flag Post

CoG, you’ve introduced yet another equip set that gives unit bonus to our heroes, which is great, BUT you still won’t fix the population cap! How do you expect us to manage all these troops?

Please make this a priority to fix in your next update instead of working on pointless events like Bounty Hunter. It has been more that 6 months since 100 lvl cap was raised, why haven’t you fixed it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cmauk:

So now, Tuesday, Wednesday,Friday and Sat european players need to stay up till late hours just to participate in war and this new league thing? =/ Could of at least made it a little bit earlier COG, maybe like 6pm?

or 5pm also works

Flag Post

This new PVP league, why u dont change the time like:
1.Chrono rift is accessible to players at 8:00 on Saturday and 14.00 on Wednesday (same like Zombies on sunday).

That time all players have a chance too join the fun.

And please fix up this Buildings! and Goals problem.
Thanks.

Flag Post

and what about next lvl rewards? will we get anything for 40, 50 and upper lvls?

Flag Post
Originally posted by KoOorV:

ya change the time for this new thing soo its better time for Europeans.. this sucks..

hi priest.
SHAME ON YOU COG!
we europeans spend gold on this game too,and you discriminate us!
we r begging you to change AW time and you dont want to help us,and now….
just stupid. BOOOOOOOO