[SUGGESTION] [EVENT] Where in COG is Mencar Diegosan?

21 posts

Flag Post

1. create a new world boss, “Mencar Diegosan”, that pops up in a different random city every hour.

2. players must find & rally to that city to defeat her.

3. she drops presents, which can include the rare “qyayqi’s potion of regeneration” that can be dragged & dropped on to another item, thereby restoring it to unbound status. have a less rare orange potion for orange items, and more rare red potion for red items.

to help you out, i drew a first idea for how she’d look.

Flag Post

well this is what i call “EVENT” lol

Flag Post

:D
-abi

Flag Post

bump.

Flag Post

Very cool idea and picture. We appreciate your project.

Flag Post

lol this is great. although, i have to say you ripped that harp off of the old danae picture….

Flag Post

this great suggestion. i think it devs are working on it.

Flag Post

http://forum.callofgods.com/showthread.php?3885-Event-The-friends-of-NPC

sorry to rub it in but had too .

COG took your idea made it much more simple ,"Hey find this boss in a different random city Take a screen shot and we give you a bounty cards reward "

Once again callofgods can you confirm this please :Why have we not got this event for extra bounty cards on kongregate ?
Thanx :[

Flag Post
Originally posted by olkm:

COG took your idea made it much more simple ,"Hey find this boss in a different random city Take a screen shot and we give you a bounty cards reward "

Once again callofgods can you confirm this please :Why have we not got this event for extra bounty cards on kongregate ?

That is not even close to his idea, and was even posted earlier than his message here (times are GMT -8 on their forum as well).

Main differences:

• There is no random spawn involved – all NPCs involved are existing NPCs that you go to for messages. The point of this event is to reward those that actually pay attention to NPCs.
  • There is no boss involved – no group fights, no solo fights

Flag Post

Dont forget score event, COG.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:
Originally posted by olkm:

That is not even close to his idea, and was even posted earlier than his message here (times are GMT -8 on their forum as well).

Main differences:

• There is no random spawn involved – all NPCs involved are existing NPCs that you go to for messages. The point of this event is to reward those that actually pay attention to NPCs.
  • There is no boss involved – no group fights, no solo fights

Can you locate a certain NPC in the map quickly?=cog event

2. players must find & rally to that city to defeat her.=Qya event

Of course cog would never take an idea from a player and do exactly what they suggested that would be too much work.
OK its not a boss and you say the point is to find the NPC lolz is that not what qya just said but instead of defeating a boss the cog want you to take a screen shot of a N PC to me that sounds like an easy VERSION=not exact of Qya’s event !
Take your nose out of COG ar*e and see that they do not care about kong cog !

P.S callofgods are we getting this event ?

Flag Post

You’re completely misunderstanding qyayqi’s suggestion. They are not different versions of the same thing.

CoG’s event has no randomness involved. “Find an existing NPC.” They aren’t adding any new NPCs. Those characters have been there since the game started. These are static locations.

qyayqi’s suggestion specifically mentioned a random location that changes hourly. There is no prior list of NPC locations that you can use since it’s both a new battle and dynamically located.

Just because it takes part in the CoG world and involves locations doesn’t make them similar.

This also has nothing to do with brown-nosing CoG. This is acknowledging that qyayqi and some other players are willing to think up ideas for the game rather than just sit and gripe. You obviously would rather complain and then insult other players than actually see any improvement around here.

Flag Post

the event fortunate & i suggested last time went over very well. i hope this one would be similarly well-received by players. the potions would definitely make for a huge turn-out of the player base.

i’ll admit now for cog’s benefit that i did not draw that entire picture, but a boss with similar characteristics would fit well with the event idea. (though a world boss carrying that blue harp would be hilariously fantastic.)

Flag Post

Well she sneaks around the world from Fruitvale to Wailing Canyon,
She’s a stingy-fingered kundrill from Soulmoor to Mons Draconis,
She’ll take you for a ride on a boat to Silent Forde,
Tell me where in the world is Mencar Diegosan?

Forsake their Soul in Ossuary, make Ice Wilderness cry Tamer,
From Abyssal Glade to Infernus they’ll be melting the magma,
Well the Aparo Desert her in the Bosk that is all Brimstone,
Tell me where in the world is Mencar Diegosan?

Flag Post

I’ll be completely honest in my opinion that I post. Although its nice to have an event where you can unbind items, this most likely will never happen, due to this being simply CoG. And btw this kinda shows you’re conceited by naming the Item after yourself, just saying “bro”.

Flag Post

i see lots of rage at the recent events. you could restore some good will amongst players by running this event. some items being unbound by players for one week would not unbalance anything. have this twice a year so players look forward to it and you could make money from people opening inventory slots to carry around more gear anticipating these.

Flag Post

unbound is a must have in that game…

Flag Post

bump.

Flag Post

has Mencar Diegosan got the kongregate score event ? lets find her ;]

Flag Post

an event like this, naz?

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

an event like this, naz?

As mentioned before, this is really nice and cool. There are new events coming but I am afraid they are quite different from yours. Anyway, your nice pic impressed our devs a lot. Who knows what kind of ideas poped up in their mind. Let’s wait.