COG is insulting

7 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by extelon:
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, do you mean that it’s too hard about the new area. We will reflect this situation to the designers. And you can also improve the ability to your heroes, and then in attack. Thank you for playing our game.

how can i get stronger if i have all red heroes with full red gear and unlocked 3 slots on every equip with orange gems.

I have been doing 110H for 5 months now and had 0 FD drops

i can barely beat a regular mob, which gives 12k exp. I am fine with the extra difficulty, but the experience difference needs to be raised equally

Hi, you know there have different types of arms and heroes, if they are correct with each other,there will be a greatly improved capabilities in combat, as well as the equip and gems.In the game, the competition is not just grades and equipment, there need more wisdom. I think you’ll win. Thank you for playing our game.

going back and reading this post again, this is very insulting. there is not that much variability in your game. I am not a whiner from server 7 or server 8. i have played your game close to a year, and you regularly post insults to me as responses. There have been many times in the past where i have told you there is a bug in your game and you respond that it is “a setting of the game.” But somehow the “setting of the game” changes at a later point, unannounced. Trust me, I have noticed you lack of respect for the players of the game. you should know my gamer name at this point and know who I am. I have over 300 posts and they are pretty much all for this game.

I understand there are a lot of people that whine about this game. YOU should take notice in the amount of posts they have made. someone who has made 2 posts, obviously has not been involved in the forum frequently.

Another thing, there is a difference between people complaining about old material and new material. people should not be complaining about layer 2 of the abyss. But for the new area that pop up, you obviously don’t do enough testing.

Flag Post

Or they really just dont care.

Want player to spend more gold.

Flag Post

extelon,if you know what’s they doing to TW’s server,you will feel better lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by acoaco:

tw server?

Flag Post

tw server?

Taiwan’s cog server,they kill 10 or 11? servers in one week
see,I’ve post some picture from the server.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/86-call-of-gods/topics/272012-daehawk-abyss-walkthrough#posts-5920905

this is what’s happened on the server:

3/8
their first score event start,like our score event,if you spend money you can get score
so many big spenders start spend try to get top1 in score event.

3/8 night
one spender report TW’server system has a error,if you buy 100g and you get 200g,if you buy 1000g you get 2000g
bcuz they don’t have backup(ofc they don’t admit),so they use other genius method to handle it.
start ban all spenders and told them pay double money to unlock their account.

3/9
many players complain at their forum
they ignore it,and send their staffs go forum posted some reply to spenders don’t use bug to get golds

after 1week,many ppl give up directly,some ppl paid but official unlock their account too late,they near miss all score event from win to lost,they lost tons player after this event

other 2 big drama in this event.
1 is some ppl complain a player used his bug gold exchanged tons score buy red hero at first day but still not got banned.
2 is some ppl paid money but their accounts still not back

after 2-3 months?
all server merged to 1 server,until now still no cross server arena
I heard only 30-40 active players still in the server.

but don’t worry,they already prepared other company start a full new site in TW to run this game
cog:yeah, profit

you should feel happy,at least cog haven’t start ban spenders here

Flag Post

tw server?

Taiwan’s cog server,they kill 10 or 11? servers in one week
see,I’ve post some picture from the server.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/86-call-of-gods/topics/272012-daehawk-abyss-walkthrough#posts-5920905

this is what’s happened on the server:

3/8
their first score event start,like our score event,if you spend money you can get score
so many big spenders start spend try to get top1 in score event.

3/8 night
one spender report TW’server system has a error,if you buy 100g and you get 200g,if you buy 1000g you get 2000g
bcuz they don’t have backup(ofc they don’t admit),so they use other genius method to handle it.
start ban all spenders and told them pay double money to unlock their account.

3/9
many players complain at their forum
they ignore it,and send their staffs go forum posted some reply to spenders don’t use bug to get golds

after 1week,many ppl give up directly,some ppl paid but official unlock their account too late,they near miss all score event from win to lost,they lost tons player after this event

other 2 big drama in this event.
1 is some ppl complain a player used his bug gold exchanged tons score buy red hero at first day but still not got banned.
2 is some ppl paid money but their accounts still not back

after 2-3 months?
all server merged to 1 server,until now still no cross server arena
I heard only 30-40 active players still in the server.

but don’t worry,they already prepared other company start a full new site in TW to run this game
cog:yeah, profit

you should feel happy,at least cog haven’t start ban spenders here

they better not do it here. 1 word CHARGEBACK. that the 2 website i visit so far if anyone know more please let me know

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/07/31/credit-card-chargeback-merchant-disputes/
http://www.sitejabber.com/forum/advice-on-websites/how-to-get-your-money-back

Flag Post

why is my post remove all i did is link the website where you can get chargeback. as in get your momey back if you find what you buy is unsatisfactory