[Promotion] Free coupons

15 posts

Flag Post

[Promotion] Free coupons
Period: After maintenance of September 20th to 00:00 September 26th

Servers: All

Details:1. For any single recharge from 10 to 100 gold, you will get 10% coupons based on the amount of gold you have recharged.

2. For any single recharge from 101 to 500 gold, you will get 15% coupons based on the amount of gold you have recharged.

Flag Post

It’s not really a “Free coupons Promotion” if a player has to spend money, Another “dishonest promotion” from COG and another reason not to spend money here.
rename it free coupons for recharge customers only, At least be honest with your promotions.

Flag Post

3. For any single recharge that is more than 501 gold, you will get 20% coupons based on the amount of gold you have recharged.

We can not charge more than 500 in a single recharge. Please explain this.

Flag Post

Free? Um… not really.

I love this game (BTW love = hate like free = NOT free).

Flag Post

This should be a permanent feature, not just a ‘promotion’. Coupons can be hard to come by and getting a little ‘bonus’ for people who spend gold anyway would be nice.

And no, these clearly are not ‘free’ coupons.

Flag Post

call it ‘discount’, but free…. no way

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

This should be a permanent feature, not just a ‘promotion’. Coupons can be hard to come by and getting a little ‘bonus’ for people who spend gold anyway would be nice.

And no, these clearly are not ‘free’ coupons.

Fully agree. CoG, will you make it so?

Flag Post

Hellooooo… Echo… Echo… Echo…

Flag Post
Originally posted by KY_Rider:

Don’t expect a response they’re still counting their money from the few players foolish enough to invest in this broken game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EdTheHead:
Originally posted by KY_Rider:

Don’t expect a response they’re still counting their money from the few players foolish enough to invest in this broken game.

LMAO

Flag Post

At least they called this a “Promotion” instead of an “Event”. I think that’s pretty honest actually. No one is like "Listen up PIZZA HUT you may call it a Free Breadsticks with Purchase of a Pizza Promotion but I see through your ruse! Since I must purchase a pizza its not really a “Free breadsticks promotion” now is it hmmmmmmmmm? MORE LIKE DISHONEST PROMOTION! iceburn."

tl;dr chill out

Flag Post

Nope it’s been a Promotion since it was first posted. See EdTheHeader’s first post of the thread, it references “Free coupons Promotion”.

Flag Post

pfft, COG use google to translate Chinese into English

Flag Post

False advertising from yet another half decent game… Brilliant.

Flag Post

This was a dumb promotion, but how is it false advertising?