Maintenance Notice (September 20th) (locked)

22 posts

Flag Post

Maintenance Notice (September 20th)
Dear players,

The servers M1-S8 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Thursday September 20th, 19:30-20:00 (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.)

Contents:
1. Promotion: “Free Coupons” is online.
2. Clash of Gods is available now.
3. Zodiac hero “Virgo” has been added to the big wheel and a few items have been replaced.
4. The “Bounty Hunter” event has come to an end.
5. The “Pludnering” feast event has come to an end.
6. The jackpot for the cross-server arena betting is increased to 10000.

Flag Post

Seems obvious to me this Maintenance wasn’t completed, Is their a new time for this update?

Flag Post
Originally posted by EdTheHead:

Seems obvious to me this Maintenance wasn’t completed, Is their a new time for this update?

Hi, not completed? Oh, that’s strange. Could you say some example about this? Thank you for your understanding.

Flag Post

The League Shop prices were not updated. That could be one reason EdTheHead thinks this maintenance wasn’t completed.

Flag Post

Was able to compare many items with main site here are a few

3. Zodiac hero “Virgo” not added
4. The “Bounty Hunter” not ended still gives free wheel cards for A quests
Road of Kings not removed.
2. Clash of Gods – main site “record” turned yellow, here link not active

I’m on M1 – not sure about the other servers

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hodag129:

The League Shop prices were not updated. That could be one reason EdTheHead thinks this maintenance wasn’t completed.

They also weren’t updated on the main site either

Flag Post

Was able to compare many items with main site here are a few

3. Zodiac hero “Virgo” not added
4. The “Bounty Hunter” not ended still gives free wheel cards for A quests
Road of Kings not removed.
2. Clash of Gods – main site “record” turned yellow, here link not active

I’m on M1 – not sure about the other servers

Thank you for your feedback. Our staffs are checking now.

Flag Post

That was quick see that downtime fixed it

Flag Post

Wow callfogods said “Our staffs are checking now” and they actually were! I’m impressed. Almost makes up for the mistake of forgetting about maintenance.

Flag Post

2. Clash of Gods – main site “record” turned yellow, here link not active (that was fixed)
3. Zodiac hero “Virgo” not added (fixed)

What about all items in shop still priced at 9999

Flag Post

2. Clash of Gods – main site “record” turned yellow, here link not active (that was fixed)
3. Zodiac hero “Virgo” not added (fixed)

What about all items in shop still priced at 9999

They will be corrected in the next version. Thank you for your attention.

Flag Post

Cannot load game since update.. Config files load to 29% then it freezes completely, tried 3 different browsers, any advice?

Flag Post

Keep reloading, eventually it loads up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwelveSouls:

Cannot load game since update.. Config files load to 29% then it freezes completely, tried 3 different browsers, any advice?

Hi, you can claer the history and the cookies of the browsers, and you can look at if your network have some questions. Thank you for your paitence.

Flag Post

it isn’t mentioned in the notes, but thank you for upping the experience for defeating corrupted lord.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

it isn’t mentioned in the notes, but thank you for upping the experience for defeating corrupted lord.

Definitely.

Flag Post

Hi, i can’t login to the site. It says error connection was reset. And i tried clearing my history and cookies. How do i solve this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:
Originally posted by qyayqi:

Definitely.

what did it get changed to please ?

Flag Post

1.2 mil, instead of 900k

Flag Post

well the Clash points didn’t record from fight i got one but it didn’t count

Flag Post
Originally posted by msaga1:

well the Clash points didn’t record from fight i got one but it didn’t count

Hi, you can have a check again after refreshing pages. Thank you.

Flag Post

just my luck my lvl 14 tower of truth is now a amazing lvl 13 and no i don’t have a photo because normally i don’t have buildings delvling on me so all the res i spent last night to lvl it and the res i spent to lvl up 2 techs are gone and the time spent also AMAZINGLY is gone so yeah <-not a happy customer