[Feature] PVP: Clash of Gods

120 posts

Flag Post

[Feature] PVP: Clash of Gods

Background:
The “fallen God of Corruption” Amole had been sunk in sleep in the demon land for a long time before he got awakened by accident. This time he swore vengeance on Hull, Lord of all gods and also the very one who once had driven Amole from this land. However, Hull had a deep-rooted status as the Lord of all gods in the land. Amole then made a desperate attempt by dispatching his henchmen to carry out sabotage and missionary activities in the land. After years of efforts, Amole successfully instituted an organization against the existing regime in the land called “Dark League”. This organization recruited members by taking advantage of people’s greed, lust and negative emotions. Holy League, on the contrary, advocated love and peace. The two leagues expanded their influence in the land respectively. Gradually, the secret competition evolved into fierce military confrontation. During the long term confrontation that subsequently broke out, both sides occupied some parts of territories. There was only one place called “Relic of God” that remained untouched by both sides. Soon both sides established their strongholds there. What’s more, hidden deep inside the “Relic of God” was the ancient Dragon’s power. The mysterious ancient dragon’s power was said to be capable of bring overwhelming advantages. As a result, both sides had tried their best to seize this power. Unfortunately, the shadow of gods summoned by Amole possessed similar strength of real gods. Consequently, Holy League was on the verge of losing the war. In order to prevent “Relic of gods” from being captured by Dark League, Hull opens up the dimensional portal and summons all real gods at the cost of her own divine power. A war among gods thus bursts………

Faction:
There are two factions that you can choose from, namely Dark League and Holy League. Once you join a faction, you will not be allowed to change it.
You can choose alternatively to click the “Destiny” Button. The system will assign you to a random faction and reward you with the “Destiny” Package.

Rules:
1. Chrono Rift is accessible to players at 8:00 p.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday as well as 2:00 p.m. every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
2. When the Chrono rift is accessible, you will be able to join the PVP by clicking “Enter the battle” as long as you have joined a faction.

3. The PVP will come to an end when the boss from any side is defeated. If the bosses from both sides have not died until the next round, then the bosses will be restored with full HP.

4. There are three lanes in the battlefield, through each of which you can attack the opposing chief god. You may choose any lane in the battlefield as you wish to join the fighting.

5. Once you enter the battlefield, you can choose any unoccupied grid cell in your position and station troops on it according to a proper strategy.

6. If all the available grid cells are already occupied, you will enter the waiting queue. When any grid cell becomes vacant again, you can click on it and occupy it.

7. You can click the avatars of any opposing players and trigger the combat. The losing one will be forced out of the battlefield. Routed or escaped players need to wait for a cool down of 1 minute for respawn and then enter the battleground again.

8. Players can re-occupy a stronghold after a five-minute cool-down if the previous ally garrison force in this stronghold has been routed. As long as there is any stronghold which is still garrisoned by your ally force in a lane, the enemy cannot break through the defense and launch attack against your chief lord.

9. The strongholds are categorized into “Attack” stronghold and “Defense” stronghold. The player who garrisons the stronghold is appointed as the “Guardian of god” for one side. He/She will be endowed with the ability to enable buff for surrounding allies by using talismans.

10. If players want to attack a “Guardian of god” stationed on the stronghold, they first need to eliminate all other opposing forces around the stronghold with buff effects.

11. The “automatic army replenishment” for VIP is not available in PVP battlefield.

12. If one player occupies a grid cell but doesn’t attack others nor is attacked by others within five minutes, he/she will be kicked out of the battlefield.

Flag Post

Holy crap this could actually turn out to be super cool.

Maddest of props for making this accessible to people of multiple time zones.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

Holy crap this could actually turn out to be super cool.

Maddest of props for making this accessible to people of multiple time zones.

Agreed. Tomorrow will be interesting to see how all this plays out.

Flag Post

Clarification on what “8:00 p.m” and “14:00 p.m” mean is probably needed though. Server time? Because 14:00 PM isn’t a thing that exists.

Flag Post

Clarification on what “8:00 p.m” and “14:00 p.m” mean is probably needed though. Server time? Because 14:00 PM isn’t a thing that exists.

I would assume 2pm and 8pm server time would be the answer.

Flag Post

TELL US IN SERVER TIME

for the love of god….

Flag Post

1. Chrono Rift is accessible to players at 8:00 p.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday as well as 14:00 p.m. every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Attn COG: your game uses a 24 hour clock i suggest you use it, rather then confuse players with time zones.

Flag Post

Thank you for these different times :)

Flag Post

Is this a legit “PVP” were we can you know move around kinda like what you do in a dungeons but with this accessible for players in certain is really limiting the gameplay like whats the point of that, some people have different time zones around the world… i agree with EdTheHead, i would like to play this PVP all day until i have no more troops and get something good out of it but that might be bad if that were to happen huh maybe full day i don’t know cog will accept that or make a matchmaking were people find a game were people will team up with amount ignoring the time access you just need to wait for other players and the max amount of players to start a battle (just like leeching) but that willl decrease the amount of exploits(reward) and that should be it for now…

Flag Post

How long does the event last? and it starts each day at those time but stated if “3. The PVP will come to an end when the boss from any side is defeated. If the bosses from both sides have not died until the next round, then the bosses will be restored with full HP.” when is the next round? Since tuesdays and fridays there is also alliance war

Flag Post

BE,it’s a feature,means it’s exist forever like AW.

again cann’t changed side
cog,from the rules,I feel you will kill 1 side’s players after the feature

you even not told us how many exploits points can be get from this feature,

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdamBu:

How long does the event last? and it starts each day at those time but stated if “3. The PVP will come to an end when the boss from any side is defeated. If the bosses from both sides have not died until the next round, then the bosses will be restored with full HP.” when is the next round? Since tuesdays and fridays there is also alliance war

Hi, that will not have long time between the two rount, when this event begain,every secret will not be a secret. So just need wait. Thank you for your patience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by acoaco:

BE,it’s a feature,means it’s exist forever like AW.

again cann’t changed side
cog,from the rules,I feel you will kill 1 side’s players after the feature

you even not told us how many exploits points can be get from this feature,

Hi, the exploits points is decided by kill number of the player in the rival camps. Thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by AdamBu:

Hi, that will not have long time between the two rount, when this event begain,every secret will not be a secret. So just need wait. Thank you for your patience.

when this event begain,every secret will not be a secret.
callofgods this is not a event ! this is a feature callofgods if you are telling players it is a event then what are they suppose to think ?
callofgods you want to hope this goes well [without bugs] because when we are not properly informed about things 90% of the time they come with glitch’s .
--
PLAYERS the winner[chief god] of each layer will be the player with most alts or most gold to get and buy t3 cards to stay top and have enough t3 cards to stay top[chief god]

Flag Post

its still bad time for europe players and maybe good just for asian or american
2pm your time= for some europe 24h, and 8pm=6am
i dont know how adicted you must be to game to play at that times

Flag Post
Originally posted by gromadas:

its still bad time for europe players and maybe good just for asian or american
2pm your time= for some europe 24h, and 8pm=6am
i dont know how adicted you must be to game to play at that times

Hi, we will transfer this to our develop team, thank you for your patience.

Flag Post

There are no two times they can choose that works perfectly for EVERYONE. Actually 6 AM would be much better for me than where one currently falls, 4 PM.

Flag Post

If a player can choose where to fight against an opposing faction… couldn’t they farm off their own alts by placing them in the same column as the main player is? INFINITE KILLS! PAYING PLAYERS WILL GO BANKRUPT! CALL OF GODS WILL GO BANKRUPT!

Flag Post

I’ve 2 suggestions

I agree no good time is fair for everyone
the setting sound good,but in fact it’s make everyone busy everyday,if you miss one day by personal reason you will feel upset,and you need hold at computer everyday at specific time ,it’s too tired.

so I suggest double the exploits points,and limit player can only join 3 Clash of Gods per week

it’s can solve time zone problem,ppl can choice join Tuesday + Thursday+ Friday or Monday+Wednesday +Saturday
and for some spender,if you’re busy at work,you still can choice other day to join,nothing lost for you

http://forum.callofgods.com/showthread.php?3967-Feature-PVP-Clash-of-Gods/page5
-
4.All players from the winning side who have joined the battle will be rewarded with extra great amount of exploits points.
-

if it’s true
Stop do It,and raised defeat player’s exploits points
you already made a lucky base event,like coupons event,in M2 undead free get 1500+ coupons,other race get nothing like idiot,just bcuz you choice a wrong race so you’re noob

now you made a random function choice,if you choice a weak side,you’ll lost every times,other side can get tons red gems and other good item soon

plus you forbid ppl change side,you just kill other side’s players,laugh them like idiot again

cog,you have said you’ve play lol,if your enemy all have full item in every game at start,after you lost they’ll have better item at start,what’s do you think?buy better item?no,bcuz your side already lost even you’ve better item you still can’t win a team battle,even you’ve best item on the server,if you’re in a weak side you will be loser forever
your personal performance won’t make you get more exploits points than other side.

and it’s can prevent alt leech exploits points too.

Flag Post

Hey callofgods I am stuck in a loading screen as I watch my God get attacked, unable to click anything.

Flag Post

So yeah the game locked, I lost all my troops, and I only got 7 Exploit points. Holy crap that was awful.

Flag Post

So yeah the game locked, I lost all my troops, and I only got 7 Exploit points. Holy crap that was awful.

I came back after 2 months of not playing to watch 1 player wreck me. I then reloaded and attacked the boss and after sending a few fireballs at him, ran out of troops (no battle, just fireballs). My pop had dropped 13K of T3 (2 barks, 3 tramps, 1 we). All of my heroes had 0 units left. Hardly worth a few points to burn up that many T3.

Flag Post

Overall, This event sucks and is really boring.
Had this existed before the majority of the players got frustrated and quit this could have been good but that’s what happens when COG doesn’t fix the broken parts of the game to keep the player base, Just not enough players left to make this fun.

Flag Post

i tryed once, but with this lag during even i’ll skip it from now on. Another wasted event by COG ‘developers’. Thanks for not playing their game any more.

Flag Post

im sorry this was really dumb and a waste of troops…