[Feature] PVP: Clash of Gods page 2

120 posts

Flag Post

all the want is gold do do do do all they want is gold do do do do all they ever want is gold

Flag Post

Feedback instead of complaint:

-Add timer to the game like Alliance war and Zombies has
-Add a “win” and “lost” message cause everyone finished and nobody exactly knew it if they won or not.
-fix the lag issue
-make it easier for us to know who we can battle or not, the amount of times I clicked on a player and had a message saying that they were on cooldown

This could be great but needs refining in my opinion. Would of been nice if this was an arena style thing that we wouldnt lose T3s(Tramps,Barks etc..) but makes it more challenging.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cmauk:

-Add a “win” and “lost” message cause everyone finished and nobody exactly knew it if they won or not.
-fix the lag issue
-make it easier for us to know who we can battle or not, the amount of times I clicked on a player and had a message saying that they were on cooldown

This could be great but needs refining in my opinion. Would of been nice if this was an arena style thing that we wouldnt lose T3s(Tramps,Barks etc..) but makes it more challenging.

Hi, thanks for your feedback. They are very useful and we will let dev team know this. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by cmauk:

-fix the lag issue

Hi, thanks for your feedback. They are very useful and we will let dev team know this. :)

Also, the placement for us to see troops is in my opinion in the worst place. Please find a better spot for them and make it always visible without it being in the way.

Flag Post

Hi callofgods something is wrong can you have a look at the 2 screen shots i will post please:
http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/YwNFzwoMkI.jpg

This post shows the report saying that “blum deals the final blow and kills the boss.Victory of relic war belongs to dark league league”.This is wrong as you will see from this next screen shot
http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/BazmHgnOaU.jpg

As you can see the dark side is at 0% and the holy side is at 14% .Can you tell us why it said dark side won on the first screen shot please? also number 4 says 4.All players from the winning side who have joined the battle will be rewarded with extra great amount of exploits points.
And there are still some players from the holy side with 1 or 3 points ?
So please clear this up for us: Do the winning side get the extra great amount of points now or after todays reset ? and does blum get anything for defeating the boss ?
tined
server 8
holy
Its already clear that holy won ;]

Flag Post

Bug:
4.All players from the winning side who have joined the battle will be rewarded with extra great amount of exploits points.

My side won where are these extra great amount of exploits points i was supposed to get?

Flag Post

Flag Post

The above picture is to show screens overlapping. That’s Hellmouth overlapping Clash Of The Gods. We lost resources and troops that we paid for. It didn’t work! We should be reimbursed.

Flag Post

When will you set real prices in the shop?

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiey:

A nice addition of the feature. I want to point out that, although most of the players come from US or Europe, you should consider those players who do not fall in the above time zones. For example, the Asians cannot enjoy this feature much. I suggested this long time ago (during the xmas dungeon double exp event).

In fact 8:00 p.m not friendly for Europe’s players too,that why I suggest double the exploits points and limit 3times per week
if they don’t change it,only US’s player is winner

xmas dungeon double exp event,I still can join at my lunch,it’s 2 times per day,so it’s still ok.

Flag Post

Server 7 – Dark League defeated Holy Boss yesterday 9/21
Message said – Holy League won Relic War … weird.

I got 21 exploits also wasting tons of troops on attacking the boss.

What happened? Players of Holy League got extra exploits… also paindeer (Dark League) beat the boss.

Can you please explain to me if it is a bug or quite normal?

Thanks for listening

Barth – Server 7

Flag Post

i have problem of joinig in that pvp battle.p;zzz tell the time in SERVER time.

Flag Post

Hi, all. We will transfer your feedback to our team. Maybe it need be corrected in some place.

Flag Post

Those of you not enjoying the times, you did not miss much. I found participating in this similar to what I imagine fighting room 4.25 would be in terms of T3 losses (but doing so 5 times straight).

Flag Post

Hi, all. We will transfer your feedback to our team. Maybe it need be corrected in some place.

4.All players from the winning side who have joined the battle will be rewarded with extra great amount of exploits points.

Holy side won last night on server 8 and we have all still not received an extra great amount of exploits points ,can you tell us when we get these points please ? Thanx

Flag Post
Originally posted by olkm:

Holy side won last night on server 8 and we have all still not received an extra great amount of exploits points ,can you tell us when we get these points please ? Thanx

Hi. We will ask our team to check it in our working days first. If it really has problem, they will fix it asap. Thank you for your patient.

Flag Post
Originally posted by olkm:

Hi. We will ask our team to check it in our working days first. If it really has problem, they will fix it asap. Thank you for your patient.

Ok Thanx chat on Tuesday :]

Flag Post

How come you can attack the opposing sides statue when they have defenders there? This is supposed to be a PVP feature but it has turned into an feature only good for people with good computers that can repeatedly click the statue without getting bugged out or disconnected. If people on the opposing side are Defending you should have to wipe them out in order to attack the statue.

Flag Post

COG PLEASE read: Many fellow players have issued complaints about the vagueness of this event, yet not much has changed. We enter the battle, then glitch out and can’t even watch our units battle…After just 3 minutes, the league war ends and it says “Holy wins” yet not all of the players who deployed into the war actually fought. This is CLEARLY an issue. Also, Dark won the first war and didn’t receive the “extra great amounts of exploit points” we were promised. PLEASE take to our suggestions and fix these issues.

Don’t make such a complex event if the server can’t hold the workload enough for us to watch the battle. Even though I lost my fight, I would appreciate the chance to see my units get destroyed…

Bkers.s6

Flag Post

This feature results in some awesome ui bugs.

Flag Post

mmk so the ranking only showed holy names and also a tip to people when attacking the boss use ranged units they last longer

Flag Post

the should have been made as a cross server war. all server holy vs dark

Flag Post

Another bug -

Salabim was on the “Holy” side, and yet it said “Victory belongs to the Dark League”? Fail. We also did not get any of the extra exploit points promised to being on the winning side. Has the Dark League been getting them all? Unfair.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wishie:

Another bug -

Salabim was on the “Holy” side, and yet it said “Victory belongs to the Dark League”? Fail. We also did not get any of the extra exploit points promised to being on the winning side. Has the Dark League been getting them all? Unfair.

Hi. We have confirmed this BUG. Our tech team will fix it asap.

Flag Post

Before the reset, the sides were even. Now they are so uneven it’s unplayable for the Darkside on this server. (M2).

Everyone should be randomized or they need to be reset monthly or something. If not, there is no reason for any Dark players to even show up, so I hope the Light side enjoys playing with themselves.