corrupted lord

9 posts

Flag Post

ok so you finally fixed corrupted lord xp. so now let’s talk about what you’re going to do about compensation. Like i said, i’ve been running this boss since it was made available. You can even check the logs to confirm that. JAYMZ.s3. I have also been saying over and over in these forums that the xp was wrong and you guys did nothing untill now. What is that like 3 months or more? So im just wondering what your going to do, and you better be planning on doing something. I don’t care if that means you trying to figure out from the logs how much xp you owe me and updating my characters and my hero xp what you owe me. If you aren’t capable of that or too lazy then give me gold or some good items like red gems or firedust pieces. I know you have given away things for people complaining in the past. So this isn’t a ridiculous demand by me. Oh yeah and a few other people as well. I expect an answer soon and hope you don’t tell me some crap like in other posts. You better take responsibility this time. How you handle this will determine if i spend on this game or never again. Piss me off enough and i might just quit altogether.

Flag Post

Truth is i want you to figure out how much xp you owe me and update my character and heros with the proper xp amounts. It seems that you owe me 33% more xp for every corrupted lord i have done. and i have done 1000s upon 1000s of them. So the xp difference isn’t a small amount i’m going to let you get away from not fixing. Because of this problem i am 1 or 2 levels behind where i’m supposed to be.

Flag Post

Hi, we are very sorry to hear your problem, could you please provide your character name, server and some screenshots about your problem? We will check your problem, if there are something wrong, we’ll correct it as soon as possible. We deeply apologize for your problem and thank you for your support and understanding.

Flag Post

are you complete morons? character name and server were already provided and the problem was already explained in full detail.

Flag Post

JAYMZ.s3

screenshots of what?

my problem is i have done corrupted lord over 10,000 times. my question is what are you going to do to compensate me?

please someone help me explain this to cog, i have no other way of saying everything i just said and better. please get an english translator!

i have been doing corrupted lord for 3 months or more. and i have been getting 33% less xp then i deserved, so what are you going to do to compensate me?

Flag Post

cog do me a favor and read my post more carefully. read it a few times. read it together with other devs. use your heads and piece together what im trying to say. because its as simple as i could POSSIBLY make it.

Flag Post

Hi, Our tech team increase the exp for corrupted lord because many players think they should get more exp from it. So our tech team have changed the setting. But it doesnt mean there have bug for this boss. Thank you for your understanding.

Flag Post

lol @ cogalty. and i was starting a thread for all those that deserved more xp because of it, i was only speaking for myself to start it off. and as far as increasing xp for corrupted lord because players thought they should get more xp for it is a lie cog. every world boss gives more xp then the boss before it. Cog you fixed corrupted lord and you know it. thanks for nothing. IT WAS A PROGRAMMING FAILURE, just like the rest of everything you do.

Flag Post

this is the last time i post in the forums, talking to you guys is a waste of my time