Why?

12 posts

Flag Post

Hi, Im getting bored with Purgatory Abyss. For 2 consecutive months that I dont get any godd stuff from there. Im lv109, almost 110 and I still havent one Berial Piece. I do purgatory every day including 2.25, 3.5, 3.10, 3.15 and 3.20. I know I can have bad luck but this is insane :|

Also I cant understand why I never got and Evil Spirit Piece, did d9h for so long and never got one, they will help me alot. Now im doing d10h, and not even d10h drop me Evil Spirit.

Thanks for the attention, Knouw.s4

Flag Post

We are sorry for your situation. We admit the good item is very hard to get in abyss. We hope you can get what you like next time.

Flag Post

you only get those item when you no longer need them. i never found a red item before

Flag Post
Originally posted by visionarz:

you only get those item when you no longer need them. i never found a red item before

Very true, I got my first ES piece when I was lvl 106……. At that point I didn’t need it anymore

Flag Post
Originally posted by vsko:

Hi, Im getting bored with Purgatory Abyss. For 2 consecutive months that I dont get any godd stuff from there. Im lv109, almost 110 and I still havent one Berial Piece. I do purgatory every day including 2.25, 3.5, 3.10, 3.15 and 3.20. I know I can have bad luck but this is insane :|

Also I cant understand why I never got and Evil Spirit Piece, did d9h for so long and never got one, they will help me alot. Now im doing d10h, and not even d10h drop me Evil Spirit.

Thanks for the attention, Knouw.s4

berial only drops from 2.25,3.25 and the subbosses on layer 4…. so you have only had 1 chance to get berial everyday(2.25)…. quit whining, when there are people that played for that long and did up to 4.10 twice a day (8 chances) and still didn’t get a piece

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiey:

yes CoG becomes more and more frustrating, although they make some nice addition to the game, but they still do not fix or listen to the opinions of the players, just saying “thanks for playing our game”, “thank you for your suggestion” and then no further actions.

i demand a representative of the technical group to talk directly to us!

If the PR person of CoG cannot understand what i mean, i don’t mind talking to you in Chinese, ok?

Hi, we are always here with you, we have transfer all of your problems or suggestions to the technical team, but in the meanwhile, they need time. But not every opinions were accept, because we must think more things about the game. If you need my help, I will try my best to help you. Thank you for your attention.

Flag Post

I do abyss near half year,no red staff lol. only 5red necks 2 red pants
usually do 4.5,recently 3 months do 4.10 everyday.

Flag Post

this strengthens the argument that we need a mechanism for unbinding equipment. i get all berial neck/weapon and no pants. if we had the unbinding drops event i suggested, players could free up a limited number of equips to sell/trade to make everyone a whole lot happier.

Flag Post

No kidding. I have, inexplicably, 4 spare pants of Berial pants sitting in inventory.

Flag Post

Wish I could give one to Ben right now :/

Flag Post

everyone want a way to unbound item…
but CoG devs don’t seems to listen

Flag Post
Originally posted by nono_boulot:

everyone want a way to unbound item…
but CoG devs don’t seems to listen

Yeah make players unbound items for silver or gold.so its very good