[Event] Score Master page 4

83 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Paxx:

It must be golden week. Chinese major holiday. Of course when this was reported it wasn’t.

i think this is the point, cog doesn’t want to improve the gameplay, they want just money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by cloud8221:

Is there a chance to give Us points from abyss and dungeons ? or devs already went on vacations ?
U/They changed oj gems pack very quickly, why We can’t have more fun ?

Hi, the score event is depend on our development team, and they have went on vacations a week. Thank you for your understanding.

I understand. Everyone should have a holiday, but some players asked same questions before they go out and no response. It’s like: “We have a holiday next week, we can start it already, don’t care if it’s monday or friday.”
Once again u show disrespect for players.
I don’t buy much gold, but it was 35-50 $ a month for u. Ten players like me and it’s equal to 1 biger spender, but seems that’s nothing for u.
Why u started clash without testing it and left with lots of bugs and went on holidays ?
Why the hell I’m even bothering with u, nothing changed since november, better look for other game.

Flag Post

Please do another score event after this – with points for dungeons and abyss – and better stuff in the score shop – berial pieces or packs for some. Red Hero cards, etc. If you really want people to spend on points events – throw Firedust in there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by buttcrack18:

Please do another score event after this – with points for dungeons and abyss – and better stuff in the score shop – berial pieces or packs for some. Red Hero cards, etc. If you really want people to spend on points events – throw Firedust in there.

Hi, thank you for your suggestion, but that’s all depend on our development team. Thank you for your support.

Flag Post

We have had 2 Score events in the history of Server 8.

The highest item on the score shop cost 3000 points.

The score (for both Score events) for the top players on Server 8 are above. To sum it up. The best players on the server have less then half the score points needed to buy a red item. and it took them over half a year to gain that much score. So, it will take the top player on Server 8 about 2 year to get enough points till they can afford MSN Dream pack. at the current rate. It’s obvious the Dev’s dont like doing score events, and the killed the one they did do. So i say Screw it. Remove the score shop and score ranks from the game, if CoG does not want to do score events worth a damn then just removed the crap from the game and dont screw with us.

Blue S8

Flag Post

The score (for both Score events) for the top players on Server 8 are above. To sum it up. The best players on the server have less then half the score points needed to buy a red item. and it took them over half a year to gain that much score. So, it will take the top player on Server 8 about 2 year to get enough points till they can afford MSN Dream pack. at the current rate. It’s obvious the Dev’s dont like doing score events, and the killed the one they did do. So i say Screw it. Remove the score shop and score ranks from the game, if CoG does not want to do score events worth a damn then just removed the crap from the game and dont screw with us.

Blue S8

Hi, that’s all depend on our development team, and our team will consider about this, thank you for your support.

Flag Post

Do we get a maintance today or when does this event ends?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sciencefr34k:

Do we get a maintance today or when does this event ends?

Hi, you are right, our dev team will get a maintance today. About the socre event, please keep an eye on forum. Thanks!