Crap orange gem pack

32 posts

Flag Post

It is *********
I got my destiny pack but i get 2 blue gems from orange pack because i opened it a few hours later than every body else???
If you have problems with alts, make it impossible for them to get this pack or dont put in orange gems at all but now it is completly unfair because some players got the orange gems but players doing this later get only crap.
Orange gems are the only reason to go destiny. If you dont change it back, take back your crap orange gem pack and let me choose my side by my own but stating rewards you dont get is *

Would be nice to find a solution where real players get the gems they should get.

Flag Post

i cant stop laughting omg rofl.

Flag Post

A real EPIC FAIL on this one
1. Misleading players into thinking they’ll receive orange gems for a random placement.
2. Calling it an Orange Gem pack when it doesn’t give orange gems.
I have to wonder why COG would want to give players another reason to quit their game or be mocked on their forums and made to look like idiots for their consistent stupidity week after week.

Flag Post

i got same, from orange gem pack on which was wrote x2 orange gems inside i got x2 blue gems, i feel really disapointed from that, hope this can be fixed soon.

Flag Post

Hi, there have different rate of getting orange, purple, blue and green gems from the “orange gem pack”. Thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post

then that should be “random gem pack” and not “orange gem pack”

Flag Post

it is amazing how fast changes can be made and the fact changes can be made without having to do a maintenance update…..

Flag Post

Hi Ext. :)

We did have a maintenance late yesterday, 23:00 – 23:30 game time.

Too bad it’s been just as disappointing as the “orange” gem box.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wishie:

Hi Ext. :)

We did have a maintenance late yesterday, 23:00 – 23:30 game time.

Too bad it’s been just as disappointing as the “orange” gem box.

hi wishie, ya, after the maintenance everyone got orange gems for a short period of time. Sometime in the AM it got switched and people started getting blues and greens

Flag Post

That’s so strange.

It’s just like at the beginning of Clash of Titans – everyone was sorted into “Dark”, even though I was actually sorted into “Holy”.

Please, developers. Have some in-game mods. Test your own game and find the errors before you decide to release it. Isn’t this common sense?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wishie:

That’s so strange.

It’s just like at the beginning of Clash of Titans – everyone was sorted into “Dark”, even though I was actually sorted into “Holy”.

Please, developers. Have some in-game mods. Test your own game and find the errors before you decide to release it. Isn’t this common sense?

Hi, that because the strength of the two camps imbalance, so our development team collect the suggestions from players and correct the set. Thank you for your understand.

Flag Post

Hi, that because the strength of the two camps imbalance, so our development team collect the suggestions from players and correct the set. Thank you for your understand.

This is something that you should have announced to the players. And I don’t think it was the case. It said I was sorted into “Dark” but then when I clicked Dark it said that I was not allowed to enter the other camp. It didn’t sound like that I was changed after.

The point is that you should have told us this. And if you wanted to “correct the set” you should just sort people yourself, instead of giving us an illusion of choice.

Another point is, by giving people a choice to not press Destiny, you’re inadvertently making an imbalance anyway. Do you realize that people in alliances will collaborate to pick the same side anyway?

Flag Post

Hi, thank you for your valuable suggestion, we will improve the quality of our game. Thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post

I don´t give a rat´s ass if there are different rates or some crap like that, fact is don´t call it oranje gem pack and give me blue gems, you developers are intentionally misleading the cog´s players into picking destiny, and trying to force us to espend more gold. Your game is boring enough already, and now is also unfair, stupid, and a lie.

Flag Post

The description was wrong this morning, too. They are silently pushing out updates to try to mitigate damage. That makes two updates done since maint on this. As has been pointed out already, it’s fairly amazing how easily they find fixing “bugs” like this compared to legitimate bugs we report. Especially given it was just TODAY that callofgods posted:

“Thank you for your suggestion, but the items in score shop can not easily change, it need to consider many thing. Thank you for your support!”

Yeah, things are so hard to change. Clearly.

Flag Post

Aren’t these the same gem packs awarded for winning (or placing) the weekly “arena champion cup?”

Regardless… Why in the world are so many people getting 2 destiny packages?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSchpfmut:

Aren’t these the same gem packs awarded for winning (or placing) the weekly “arena champion cup?”

Regardless… Why in the world are so many people getting 2 destiny packages?

Hi, when you get the Destiny package, there have low rate to get the Orange Hero Card Ⅰ, thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, when you get the Destiny package, there have low rate to get the Orange Hero Card Ⅰ, thank you for playing our game.

You totally missed the point of his post. If you look closely at his screen capture, it shows “Nyg.s4” getting an “Orange Gems Pack from Destiny package” twice
How is that possible? I saw this on M1 at least once as well, but assumed I misread the name the first time, until I saw this post.

Flag Post

You totally missed the point of his post. If you look closely at his screen capture, it shows “Nyg.s4” getting an “Orange Gems Pack from Destiny package” twice
How is that possible? I saw this on M1 at least once as well, but assumed I misread the name the first time, until I saw this post.

Hi, I am sorry. I mean that because “Nyg.s4” got Orange Gems Pack and Orange Hero Card from one Destiny package, so the system shown it twice and made that he look like getting 2 destiny packages. Thank you for playing game.

Flag Post

Hi, I am sorry. I mean that because “Nyg.s4” got Orange Gems Pack and Orange Hero Card from one Destiny package, so the system shown it twice and made that he look like getting 2 destiny packages. Thank you for playing game.

lol, someone needs to circle it in the picture…..

[System]Nyg.s4 has obtained Orange Gems Pack from destiny package.
[System] Nyg.s4 has obtained hero card I from destiny package.
[System]Alliance member QuickBen.s5 has logged in.
[System]Alliance member somefun.s4 has logged out
[System]Alliance member somefun.s4 has logged in.
[System]Alliance member ErwinS.s4 has logged out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by extelon:

Oh. Thank you for your report. We will check this player.

Flag Post

It’s not just “this player” – I’ve seen this repeatedly today.

Flag Post
Originally posted by extelon:

Hi. We have checked it and it is normal that this player didn’t open his pack which he got last time, and he open them this time.

Flag Post

Can you also add the possibility of getting green gems to the description of the “Orange” gem box? Why not just call it a Gem Box?

And has anybody gotten any orange gems from the box after the first hour of release? The highest kind of gems I’ve heard of people getting were purple.

Flag Post

People have but the rate is stupendously low, seriously 1 or 2%.