Inconsistent damage increase?

13 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been grinding D9H to catch up 3 lower leveled heroes for the past few weeks. I had gotten to the point where my 108 Att, 107 Agi, and 102 Att would (with no misses, crits, or double strikes) take Khoi Khoi down to a full black life bar without a kill after a single round of shots from each. I figured that adding a single gem with attack would put me over the top, and I was right. For the past several fights, I have been killing Khoi Khoi with three hits – one from each hero.

Tonight my Agi hit 108. The equipment I use for that fight has not changed, nor has the formation. Same placement, same equipment, higher unit count/stats.

1 shot from each of my heroes failed to kill Khoi Khoi. I didn’t miss, but it still took 5 hits.

I know people have complained about suddenly losing in fights they have never had trouble with, but this was a fight in which I had very noticeable, repeatable results. 3 shots. Dead. 3 shots. Dead. 3 shots. Dead. To suddenly require 5 shots after leveling up tells me something isn’t working the way it should.

Flag Post

we checked,our game is good,server is k,clear cache,cookies and refresh game,if that dosn’t help try l8r or check your eyesight,ty for playing our game. dont forgett to spend 5k dollars

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

The equipment I use for that fight has not changed, nor has the formation. Same placement, same equipment, higher unit count/stats.

Flag Post

This is standard CoG operating procedure. All of my heros, have recently leveled, and I suddenly started wiping on King Minotaus. Consistently wiping on the ONE sub boss, I’ve never wiped on before.

I’m sure CoG will claim that nothing in their game has changed. And they’re probably correct. I mean, this game has consistently done its best to scam us into purchasing more. CoG has a history of misrepresenting the mechanics behind the programming. Case in point, the “refunds” last year due a “glitch” in the Wheel’s code.

Why would we, who play the game almost every day, ever think that it could be faulty and subpar programming on their part? If the game is intended to bilk us out of money, then everything is functioning just fine.

Flag Post

Yep, they must have been increasing some mob/bosses skills.
Main boss at d10h is double striking harder, and the mobs are dodging like crazy

This game is getting bad, really bad

Flag Post

I’ve been grinding D9H to catch up 3 lower leveled heroes for the past few weeks. I had gotten to the point where my 108 Att, 107 Agi, and 102 Att would (with no misses, crits, or double strikes) take Khoi Khoi down to a full black life bar without a kill after a single round of shots from each. I figured that adding a single gem with attack would put me over the top, and I was right. For the past several fights, I have been killing Khoi Khoi with three hits – one from each hero.

Tonight my Agi hit 108. The equipment I use for that fight has not changed, nor has the formation. Same placement, same equipment, higher unit count/stats.

1 shot from each of my heroes failed to kill Khoi Khoi. I didn’t miss, but it still took 5 hits.

I know people have complained about suddenly losing in fights they have never had trouble with, but this was a fight in which I had very noticeable, repeatable results. 3 shots. Dead. 3 shots. Dead. 3 shots. Dead. To suddenly require 5 shots after leveling up tells me something isn’t working the way it should.

Hi, we have asked to our technical team and they said they never change the data of boss, thank you for your attention.

Flag Post

they clearly have changed it though i was killing khoi in dungeon 90H before in 3 hits with hereos around 4500 attack now i have increased their attack to around 5200 and for some reason it now takes 4 hits to kill khoi.

Flag Post

They changed the damage formulas to put more weight on Defense I think.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, we have asked to our technical team and they said they never change the data of boss, thank you for your attention.

Did you asked same team, that you said is on week long vacaton or you have one team 24/7 online hired just to deny any changes?
Thank you for your lies!

Flag Post

Actually, I wouldn’t assume that he lied about talking to them. I’ve often taken calls from work while on vacation just to answer questions.

Flag Post

same ^^;
no need to bash the middle man
all we can hope is that, one day, CoG will listen to us …

Flag Post
Originally posted by nono_boulot:

same ^^;
no need to bash the middle man
all we can hope is that, one day, CoG will listen to us …

Wrong!
He/they took my money, then in one post said (something like) “team is on one week vacation, i can’t ask them now” and in other “we have asked to our technical team and they said they never change the data”. And i’ll be easy with him/them? Really? They should be honest, i paid and i deserve at least to know truth!

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

• you!