[Note]Maintenance cancelled.

14 posts

Flag Post

Dear players,

From October 1st to October 7th, we will not make any maintenance. All events that have been set to end by this maintenance will last for another week. We wish you enjoy yourselves in COG.

Flag Post

Will score event change on the 1st of October so we get score for dungeons/signing in/abyss please?
Thanx

Flag Post
Originally posted by olkm:

Will score event change on the 1st of October so we get score for dungeons/signing in/abyss please?
Thanx

Hi. The rule of scroe event will not be changed during October 1st to October 7th because our related staffs will not come to work. Thank you for your attention.

Flag Post

To anyone not familiar with China, this is most likely due to people taking the first week of October off for their National Day celebration.

Flag Post

So no fixes to Score or Clash for another week……nice work! (sarcasm)

Flag Post
Originally posted by cmauk:

Hi, we are sorry about this, thank you for your understanding.

Flag Post

while i agree that some stuff needs to be fixed, it seems silly to get riled up about people getting a week off.

cog, i hope you all enjoy your vacation and come back in a week re-energized and ready to tackle some of the players’ concerns!

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

while i agree that some stuff needs to be fixed, it seems silly to get riled up about people getting a week off.

cog, i hope you all enjoy your vacation and come back in a week re-energized and ready to tackle some of the players’ concerns!

Hi, thank you for your understanding, we will do our best to improve the quality of game and solve your problem. Thank you for playing our game.

Flag Post

Surprised you need a week off, when you haven’t done anything for a month, Please stop saying we will do our best to improve the quality of game when you do nothing or make it worse we’ve given you plenty of suggestions to make it better and you ignore all of them, Maybe we should all help you out by moving onto another game that way you won’t need to come back at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Dear players,

From October 1st to October 7th, we will not make any maintenance. All events that have been set to end by this maintenance will last for another week. We wish you enjoy yourselves in COG.

no… we won’t enjoy it =.=

Flag Post

Its not about the week off, its the lazyness of fixing stuff.
-They said they were deciding to make changes to score, they had a few days but no updates to it. It doesnt take that long to decide if they are going to add dungeon/abyss to the score event and any new items..Takes what, 1 minute?

-Clash was working fine, then a supposed random maintanence was done without notice and Clash is broken with us only being able to enter 1 area and making at least on M2, Holy overpowered. Was mentioned and no immediate fix was done.

I honestly dont think the week off will change anything. I would prefer no events for a month, and have the devs tackle every single issue in the game and do maintanence each week to solve first the big issues then slowly work on the others. There are too many issues with the game that need resolving and doesnt seem like most of them are going to get fixed anytime soon.

Flag Post

Its not about the week off, its the lazyness of fixing stuff.
-They said they were deciding to make changes to score, they had a few days but no updates to it. It doesnt take that long to decide if they are going to add dungeon/abyss to the score event and any new items..Takes what, 1 minute?

-Clash was working fine, then a supposed random maintanence was done without notice and Clash is broken with us only being able to enter 1 area and making at least on M2, Holy overpowered. Was mentioned and no immediate fix was done.

I honestly dont think the week off will change anything. I would prefer no events for a month, and have the devs tackle every single issue in the game and do maintanence each week to solve first the big issues then slowly work on the others. There are too many issues with the game that need resolving and doesnt seem like most of them are going to get fixed anytime soon.

cmauk is right, cog developers don’t want to loose time and money to debug & to fix things.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, we are sorry about this, thank you for your understanding.

i’m gonna be verry polite and not gonna say what i’m thinking now…but NO YOU R NOT SORRY, YOU AND YOUR DEVS DONT CARE ABOUT PLAYERS. AND HELL NO,WE DONT UNDERSTAND!

Flag Post

the way i see cog’s devs r on vacation since this game started…or they r just incompetent