clash of gods rankings page 2

73 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Miljenko_19:

i didnt have any rank last week, killed like 100 players,have been in top 3-dmg to boss,and still have no rank,explain me that cog.

Hi, do you mean when you click overview, your rank is empty?

Flag Post

yes,it’s empty!

Flag Post

and i woke up 2 days at 5:00 in morning to participate in relic war,that mean i was in 5 wars!

Flag Post

and i woke up 2 days at 5:00 in morning to participate in relic war,that mean i was in 5 wars!

Can you remember how many EPs you got from that 5 wars?

Flag Post

i think i got about 3000 EP’s

Flag Post

and to be clear,i have used 250 TSC’s and always spended all my ressources in that 5 wars,i ’m lvl 104

Flag Post

and to be clear,i have used 250 TSC’s and always spended all my ressources in that 5 wars,i ’m lvl 104

So from 10-01 to 10-06, you have obtained about 3000 EPs, but after today’s reset, your rank is empty, right?

Flag Post

right

Flag Post

right

Please leave your character name and server number, thanks!

Flag Post

Audiofil S7
ty,i hope they gonna repair that fast

Flag Post

Audiofil S7
ty,i hope they gonna repair that fast

Yea, we will urge them to give our players a conclusion. Sorry about that.

Flag Post

My points ~6000 (spand 2600, and still have 3550 for berial), and yes, i want better title…

Each Clash i do over ~1,000,000 damage to boss (last time i do ~1,993,000 damage) and kill 80-120 player (dont sure)
And i have same problem like paindeer

Originally posted by neoalex99291111:

The problem that Angelys007 has is that we are doing everrything you say we need to do to increase our title in relic wars

I have the same problem, my title went from (legionnaire last week——then down to blood guard this week)

-paindeer S7

(Mortiss, s7, 103lvl)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Angelys007:

My points ~6000 (spand 2600, and still have 3550 for berial), and yes, i want better title…

Each Clash i do over ~1,000,000 damage to boss (last time i do ~1,993,000 damage) and kill 80-120 player (dont sure)
And i have same problem like paindeer

Originally posted by neoalex99291111:

The problem that Angelys007 has is that we are doing everrything you say we need to do to increase our title in relic wars

I have the same problem, my title went from (legionnaire last week——then down to blood guard this week)

-paindeer S7

(Mortiss, s7, 103lvl)

Hey, dont worry, related staffs will come back to work tomorrow. They will give us a conclusion and we will inform our players. :)

Flag Post

HURRRRAAAY!!!!
Thanks, so much!! We wait :)

Flag Post

somehow my rank dropped….. i am only a knight… (level 6/15)

aaa.s1

no one is ranked above level 8…. this system is screwed up again….

Flag Post
Originally posted by extelon:

aaa.s1

Lower number is better. 6 is higher than 8. 1 is the highest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:
Originally posted by extelon:

aaa.s1

Lower number is better. 6 is higher than 8. 1 is the highest.

ya, i meant knight is 6th from the bottom of 15… or worth 6 points…… everyone’s rank is worse then it was last week….all the ranks have dropped the past two weeks

Flag Post

Blind rankings are useless. CoG, please give us a clear set of rank and score criteria. What does it take to reach a rank, and how do exploit points work? Specifically, how many points do people get for things other than killing people. We already know each rank increase means an extra point for killing that person. How do stronghold battles affect points? How does boss damage affect points? How is the team bonus calculated? In Clashes where I feel I have performed worse, I have gotten more points.

If players don’t know what is going on, they are going to participate less and less. The Clash uses up TSCs and resources very quickly for everyone who is not one of the dominant handful at the top. It’s simply not worth it for the rest of people to use up all their TSCs/resources/cards/gold for an unexplained, confusing, non-guaranteed reward.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

Blind rankings are useless. CoG, please give us a clear set of rank and score criteria. What does it take to reach a rank, and how do exploit points work? Specifically, how many points do people get for things other than killing people. We already know each rank increase means an extra point for killing that person. How do stronghold battles affect points? How does boss damage affect points? How is the team bonus calculated? In Clashes where I feel I have performed worse, I have gotten more points.

If players don’t know what is going on, they are going to participate less and less. The Clash uses up TSCs and resources very quickly for everyone who is not one of the dominant handful at the top. It’s simply not worth it for the rest of people to use up all their TSCs/resources/cards/gold for an unexplained, confusing, non-guaranteed reward.

Hi,we have submited all of your questions to relevant department, but we can’t promise you all of your questions will be answered. But we will let them answer you as many as they can. Thank you for your patient and understanding.

Flag Post

Hi,the rank is based on the points players got last week. And each title match with constant players. For example, if there have thirty players can get titles, according to points players got last week, only the top 30 can get title. If the number is fifty, only the top 50 can get title. So if you want get a good title, you should take part in the event active. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi,the rank is based on the points players got last week. And each title match with constant players. For example, if there have thirty players can get titles, according to points players got last week, only the top 30 can get title. If the number is fifty, only the top 50 can get title. So if you want get a good title, you should take part in the event active. Thank you.

it’s stilll can’t explain why no one higher than rank 6 in M1 and M2…

Flag Post

Hi, if you want get a high title, you also need to get enough EPs. Thank you for your playing.

Flag Post

I have almost 8k points, im sure i’ve killed over 100 players and I’m untitled as well.

wasted resources and tsc for exploit points that I cant even use

Loko.s7

Flag Post
Originally posted by nycxcynk:

I have almost 8k points, im sure i’ve killed over 100 players and I’m untitled as well.

wasted resources and tsc for exploit points that I cant even use

Loko.s7

Hi, we will ask our devs teams if we can give you more information about the Clash of Gods, please be patient. Thank you for your understanding.

Flag Post

Since this looks like Total EPs are irrelevant to rank and that the previous week limits the current week’s ranks, it looks more and more like previous “events” and goals where the target is unreachable. Every server has a few people who have been absolutely dominant in the Clash battles (Blur.s4 and acoaco.s4 on M2 are an example), but you can’t tell that from their ranks. Blur is 8 (Knight), and acoaco lacks a rank at all.

If it is your intent to make people unable to purchase the high end items in the Exploit Shop, just don’t put them in there. This sounds a lot like when the devs put a Red Hero Card as a goal for 1,000 consecutive Arena Conqueror wins (completely unreachable from the moment it was added, and player outrage was ignored). At first it makes everyone excited to see something “nice,” but then the method of achieving it is shown to be unrealistic.

The way it is now, players are better off gaining EPs first and worrying about rank later. Spend weeks/months accumulating EPs until you have enough for something. Then when you want to spend your points, you have to dominate the Clash that week to get your rank (since apparently only the previous week matters for your rank, you can’t just hope to eventually earn a high rank over a long period of consistent performance.